BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy L'Oreal eyeshadows - LOreal Wear Infinite Eye Shadow Quad 504 Subtle Berries. How-to-Use: Apply evenly to eyelids with provided brush or your own eye shadow brush. Accent with complementing colors and eyeliner.

Marcie M.
Davison , MI
I love this eyeshadow. The color scheme was beautiful and it stayed on my eyes all day long. It is a little pricier compared to some, but it is a very great quality cosmetic and I would definitely recommend this to people who have dark eyes
Carla P.
Griffin
I like L’Oréal products so I’ve used quite a bit of their different lines. This may have been my first purchase with them. Has a neutral pink tone, doesn’t crease on me at the end of the day, and not glittery.
Yolanda C.
Stafford, TX
Loreal eyeshadow is an affordable and wearable product for those who want a wash of color without the made up look. The color ranges are subtle and wearable especially for women ages 40-50+ who may have issues with thinning or aging eyelids. There are many colors to choose from and the variations range from matte to satin.The pigmentation cannot be compared to high end but if you use a primer the color should last about 4 -5 hours. After that, you can always reapply especially since it is something you can carry in your bag. There are women who do not want to make a huge statement with their makeup look and this is the perfect drugstore shadow for them.  This is an affordable product starting from $5.99 and up depending where you purchase the product.
michelle c.
Homestead, FL
LOVE LOVE LOVE IT THESE EYESHADOWS ARE LIKE AMAZING. This product is cheap and its great quality you can find this product at any drug stores and I bought mine from Walmart I love the gold packaging. I would have to say that the downside about is that it runs out kinda quickly.

Skin tone: beige / Eyes: Green
Skye N.
Cornettsville , KY
I've never been happy with drugstore eye shadows and this is no different. The packaging is nice but the color and pigments and long lasting of it just is not up to par. It's a good price, but the quality is not great so I won't be repurchasing and I'll stick to high end
Keasha S.
Texas
I Like this line as a whole. I didn't like this eye shadow quad. I have medium caramel skin tone and this colors didn't compliment my tone. The packaging wasn't fancy but was it's normal drug store packaging. I wouldn't recommend the seaside quad to some women of color.
Renae S.
Georgetown , KY
I wanted to love these.. However, I didn't.  The pigment isn't very good.  They are cheap, yes, but I would stick with the Loreal mascaras and foundations.  They take the cake.  It is disappointing that I disliked their eyeshadows so much.
Alexandra Z.
Greenwich
My friend had this and I picked it out from her stash and loved the colors! Four colors, just as groovynub below me described, except on me they did show up beautifully. I applied it with a drop of water and the color was more intense and metallic. Lovely. Lasted all day, too!
Fae A.
My grandmother actually really loves these and has many shades of them! I’d say they work pretty well and have a good amount of pigmentation. I don’t really use the ones I own.. but, I’d say they’re a great buy for those on a budget !
Wendy M.
San Antonio
Estos cuarteles de sombras se me ASE muy elegantes los colores súper prácticos para a ser cualkier look con esa paleta de sonbras muy buena y económica también colores muy neutrales y de muchos mas
Ariadna O.
Pharr, TX
Is it pigmented?
Guadalupe
¿Tienen buena picmentacion? No se corren
Sarai R.
Coachella, CA
Is this eye shadow pigmented ?
Tiera S.
Springfield, IL
How much does this product cost
Tara R.
Pinson, AL
What are the best colors for blue eyes?