BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy L'Oreal eyeshadows - LOreal Wear Infinite Eye Shadow Quad 504 Subtle Berries. How-to-Use: Apply evenly to eyelids with provided brush or your own eye shadow brush. Accent with complementing colors and eyeliner.

Joey H.
White Heath, IL
The colors are nice, but they weren't very long lasting. When I put on my make up I need to be able to count on it for 14 hours, sometimes less, with few trips to the mirror to freshen up. I thought with it being Infinite it would fit the bill, but it just didn't stay bold for very long. Technically it lasted that long, but it wasn't as nice looking as I'd hoped by the end of the day.
Angela B.
Depew, NY
Might be another fave from loreal I absolutely love these colors especially the pinkish rose hue, goes great on my light fair skin and the bruush is nice, good deal also
Sandra L.
rogersville, TN
I love the color pallets and difference in shades.you can create multiple looks just from these 4 shades!
Breanna B.
Spartanburg, SC
I love this color !! It brings out the color in my eyes. My eyebrows pop. I love this so much I hope I can get some more soon.
Kari D.
I love this eyeshadow pallett. The colors are smooth and silky. They blend together so well. These are one of my favorites!
Anabel M.
Love this palette. Right colors, beautiful shades and great pigmentation. Most of Loreal products are super high quality.
Sharleen L.
Hialeah, FL
I really don't like this eyeshadow quad. The shadows come out muddy when I try to blend them.
michelle c.
Homestead, FL
LOVE LOVE LOVE IT THESE EYESHADOWS ARE LIKE AMAZING. This product is cheap and its great quality you can find this product at any drug stores and I bought mine from Walmart I love the gold packaging. I would have to say that the downside about is that it runs out kinda quickly.

Skin tone: beige / Eyes: Green
Alishia N.
It's alright, the shades are really pretty but the color payoff isn't great. Need to build up the product to see an effect. Packaging is nice but I don't know if I would purchase again considering I don't use it that much.