BeautyEyeEyelinerL'Oréal Paris
L'Oreal Paris Wear Infinité Soft Powder Eye Liner

L'Oreal Paris Wear Infinité ® Soft Powder Eye Liner

Wear Infinité ® Soft Powder Eye Liner

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of L'Oreal Paris Wear Infinité ® Soft Powder Eye Liner!
Crystal B.
Cheboygan, MI
I love L'Oreal and eyeliner is my go to, other then foundation and lipstick. I have to have eyeliner on! Fantastic product.
Angela Z.
Phoenix, AZ
I found this at the 99 cent only. I use it when I am going for a simple makeup look. I bought it in the color Lavender. The only thing that I do not like about it is that it will transfer if you have hooded lids. The way I wear is it by lining my lash line and smudging it out a little bit.
Kalley K.
Hillsville, Virginia
This is my favorite eye liner and it is not expensive and goes on very easily. It also stays on all day and is easy to remove when the day is over!
Kira M.
White Plains, MD
It's great other eyeliners don't work for like they say it should this one give me the perfect it last for 24 hours I got mines from target
Destiny C.
Willow Spgs, IL
Its a great product is great. I love it. There is an issue off it smuging and coming off to soon. The colors are rich and vibrant.
Laura  E.
Belleville, IL
I like this one. Goes on smooth and the smudge end is fun. I wear it daily . Average pricing
J. Childe P.
Washington, PA
The pigment is good for the price- it isn;t going to be as amazing as a higher end pencil like marc jaobs (my personal favorite atm) but for a drugstore brand it is hard to beat! It is so easy on my super sensitive eyes- no itching or watering, yipee!
Renee B.
las cruces, nm
It was too smudgy. I don't recommend it. It also didn't give it the point I'm looking for .
member-f9f91cb40
I love the Purple and the Powder is an all day wear...I mean you can touch it up for more intence lok ...its soft and the case is cute too.
Stephanie R.
What I most enjoyed about this eyeliner is the fact that it did not run, yet it was very easy to remove with makeup remover. It does not leave an intense dark color but rather a soft brown line which makes the eyes look natural and smokey at the same time. I kept it on for hours without worrying about it smearing. I would buy it again.

Looking for your answer?