BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

This Fall s Hottest Trend?  It s Electric. Limited Edition Collections From L Oreal Paris & Project Runway This velvety rich formula offers crease-proof, fade-resistant, super- blendable color.

Buy on Amazon
  • "The colors are highly pigmented and last all day." in 1 review
  • "I have a limited edition quad from this line and I must say the shadows are very patchy." in 1 review
  • "It was a beautiful smokey eye and the pigmentation held throughout the night." in 1 review
  • "The color payoff is awesome." in 1 review
  • "My mother has the same palette and her hazel eyes are breathtaking when paired with this." in 1 review
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
This is a beautiful eyeshadow collection. I have use this more than once and I love the shimmer that it gives. It is very bright and long-lasting, and the packaging is very attractive. I have purchased this online as this is one of my favorite brands
Annie F.
My sister gave me this eyeshadow quad and I just loved the colors! My eyes have blues, greens, grey, and hazel in them with flecs of yellow, and these colors really flatter that, which leads me to believe that this would be perfect for any eye color!
Hannah M.
Maryville, TN
I was not impressed with this. The shadows are not that pigmented and when using more than one shade on the lid, it tends to muddy together and it is not very flattering at all.
Brooke T.
Winston Salem, NC
I love L'Oréal products but I think I would rather see a larger palette versus just a few eyeshadows. these shadows were really easy to apply and blend though and I bought it st my local drugstore. I would recommend to others but probably would save my money to buy a bigger palette next time instead.
Victoria G.
Quitman , LA
I pretty much love L’Oreal anything! This eyeshadow is amazing and such pretty colors to I love how it looks on definitely my favorite eyeshadow and I would recommend to anyone you wont regret it that’s for sure
Jess R.
Oakland, MD
These are always advertised to make creating a smokey eye easier. Easy sure. But this powder gets all over the place! Even when you carefully apply the powder and leave home thinking you look great, by the time you get to your destination the powder is flaking down your cheeks. Not a good buy.
Alisha C.
[product:l'oréal-paris-wear-infinite-eyeshadow-quad,-andie's-neutrals]

Great mixture of eyeshadow colors. No creases are on the eye. Seems to last quite a while. Great for the darker looks. I would recommend this eyeshadow to anybody who is looking for it the darker earthy tone colors.
brittanyccampbell C.
Titusville , FL
I love this eyeshadow it is very pigment sated. It is a good eyeshadow to use. It is also very affordable. I would definitely purchase this again along with other colors and I would recommend this to my friends I used this color during Halloween I was Harley Quinn
Ali K.
Wentzville, MO
L'Oreal Paris Product Runway Pressed Eyeshadow Quad comes in the BEST colors! I have bought once and will definitely be picking up more once I run out. I have blues eyes and I love dark colors to compliment it. Definitely recommend to other eyeshadow lovers.
Anna B.
Gladstone, MI
I don't really understand this eyeshadow quad. Across the board, none of the colors are really cohesive. Ive bought and used one lo'real eyeshadow quad and there was a lot of fallout. the packaging was cute, but i wouldn't really recommend this product.
Starlah E.
Harrisburg, PA
Is it very pigmented for different skin types and shades?