BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

This Fall s Hottest Trend?  It s Electric. Limited Edition Collections From L Oreal Paris & Project Runway This velvety rich formula offers crease-proof, fade-resistant, super- blendable color.

Buy on Walmart*
  • "The color payoff is awesome." in 1 review
  • "It was a beautiful smokey eye and the pigmentation held throughout the night." in 1 review
  • "My mother has the same palette and her hazel eyes are breathtaking when paired with this." in 1 review
  • "I have a limited edition quad from this line and I must say the shadows are very patchy." in 1 review
  • "The colors are highly pigmented and last all day." in 1 review
Alisha C.
Canandaigua
[product:l'oréal-paris-wear-infinite-eyeshadow-quad,-andie's-neutrals]

Great mixture of eyeshadow colors. No creases are on the eye. Seems to last quite a while. Great for the darker looks. I would recommend this eyeshadow to anybody who is looking for it the darker earthy tone colors.
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
This is a beautiful eyeshadow collection. I have use this more than once and I love the shimmer that it gives. It is very bright and long-lasting, and the packaging is very attractive. I have purchased this online as this is one of my favorite brands
Jennifer G.
cordova
When I want something semi neutral this product is my go to. It has a pretty shimmer to it. It will last a long time. The price is great and so is the color! This is another one of my must have items for me.
Annie F.
My sister gave me this eyeshadow quad and I just loved the colors! My eyes have blues, greens, grey, and hazel in them with flecs of yellow, and these colors really flatter that, which leads me to believe that this would be perfect for any eye color!
Hannah M.
Louisville, TN
I was not impressed with this. The shadows are not that pigmented and when using more than one shade on the lid, it tends to muddy together and it is not very flattering at all.
danka u.
Akron, OH
Pigmentation isn’t consistent. Patchy and do not blend easily. Some shadows don’t even attach to a brush or finger. Difficult to do a full look with only one quad palette.
Brooke T.
I love L'Oréal products but I think I would rather see a larger palette versus just a few eyeshadows. these shadows were really easy to apply and blend though and I bought it st my local drugstore. I would recommend to others but probably would save my money to buy a bigger palette next time instead.
Victoria G.
Quitman , LA
I pretty much love L’Oreal anything! This eyeshadow is amazing and such pretty colors to I love how it looks on definitely my favorite eyeshadow and I would recommend to anyone you wont regret it that’s for sure
Jess R.
Oakland, MD
These are always advertised to make creating a smokey eye easier. Easy sure. But this powder gets all over the place! Even when you carefully apply the powder and leave home thinking you look great, by the time you get to your destination the powder is flaking down your cheeks. Not a good buy.
brittanyccampbell C.
Titusville , FL
I love this eyeshadow it is very pigment sated. It is a good eyeshadow to use. It is also very affordable. I would definitely purchase this again along with other colors and I would recommend this to my friends I used this color during Halloween I was Harley Quinn
Starlah E.
Harrisburg, PA
Is it very pigmented for different skin types and shades?