BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Long lasting powder eye liner for defined or smokey eyes.

Buy on Amazon
Jessica B.
Shady Valley, TN
This is a long wearing eyeliner that I always go back to. It does not run when I put it in my water line and it goes on smoothly if I apply it to my lash line. This color makes my green eyes pop every time I wear it. It is a great value and a permanent item in my makeup collection.
LaQuita D.
I like the soft feel of the suede finish. Some brow pencils are more of a no. 2 writing pencil feel, but not this one. It's smooth and easy to apply. The color is true to its description, too. I've used other pencils that were more of a brick red tone than actual brown. However, I do prefer the L'Oreal Paris Brow Stylist Sculptor Eyebrow Pencil instead.
Stephanie R.
What I most enjoyed about this eyeliner is the fact that it did not run, yet it was very easy to remove with makeup remover. It does not leave an intense dark color but rather a soft brown line which makes the eyes look natural and smokey at the same time. I kept it on for hours without worrying about it smearing. I would buy it again.
Angela Z.
Phoenix, AZ
I found this at the 99 cent only. I use it when I am going for a simple makeup look. I bought it in the color Lavender. The only thing that I do not like about it is that it will transfer if you have hooded lids. The way I wear is it by lining my lash line and smudging it out a little bit.
Taka E.
Atlanta, GA
I love smooth eyeliner pencils where the product glides on effortlessly versus having to color it in by pressing very hard. This pencil glides right on. I only wear the black on my eyes but love how this doubles to fill in the eyebrows too. If you make light hair-like strokes, no one is the wiser because it looks natural.
Amanda J.
Anderson, IN
I have a huge issue with eyeliners running on my eyes because of oily skin. This one unfortunately did the same as many brands before it. I can rarely use drug store because of this issue. I will say it took longer for this one to run and the lavender looks awesome with blue eyes
NormaJean L.
Hopkinsville, KY
I love Loreal and I especially love dark, bold eyeliner and LOreal does it very very well
I love this eyeliner, easy to use, and doesn't wash off with normal tears,
but you don't have to scrub at your eyes to get it to come off at night when you are ready for bed. its perfect!
Erica G.
Pittsburgh, PA
Best eyeliner ever...makes your eyes pop and glides on creamy, smooth & soft so gentle on your skin around the eye (no tugging or pulling, no skipping). Super creamy & rich with bold color! Pencil lasts a long time. A little goes a long way. Definitely would buy again.
J. Childe P.
Washington, PA
The pigment is good for the price- it isn;t going to be as amazing as a higher end pencil like marc jaobs (my personal favorite atm) but for a drugstore brand it is hard to beat! It is so easy on my super sensitive eyes- no itching or watering, yipee!
Katie T.
Glasgow, KY
This product is very very amazing! I love it so much! There is a lot of eye liners I can't use bc my eyes are very irritable but this product is very soft and goes on amazing and beatiful! And doesn't irritate my eyes at all!