L'Oréal Paris Wear Infinite Eyeshadow Quad, Andie's Neutrals

L'oreal Wear Infinite Eyeshadow Quad, Andie's Neutrals 821, 2 Ea

Is this shimmer or matte?
Start your review of L'Oréal Paris Wear Infinite Eyeshadow Quad, Andie's Neutrals!
How would you rate this product?
Austin, TX
I like this eyeshadow quad. It's harder to find these days, as I think it might be discontinued, but I like the colors in it. Two of them are shimmery, while the other two are not. It's a great neutral palette. I like it.
copiapo
Wear infinite quads offer makeup artist coordinated shades for a sophisticated eye lookThe soft, silky formula is crease-proof, fade-resistant and super-Blendable, for infinitely beautiful eyesMade in ParisWear infinite eye shadow quads deliver long-wearing, crease-proof, super-Blendable color with a soft, silky feel. Each shade palette features four makeup artist coordinated shades for a sophisticated eye look.Discover the secret for maximizing your natural eye color with Studio Secrets™ Professional Eye Shadows. Created by L’Oréal makeup artists, these beautifully coordinated shadows take the guesswork out of choosing the right shades to maximize your natural eye color. Discover a range of
Whittier
Best daily eyeshadow quad for an everyday look. The best combinations and I would wear this almost everyday! It was very affordable, great pigment, very good professional quality sadly this is discontinued. I would have continued to buy this if they were still selling these.
Are the four shades that for my taste would be basic, I like because they conbinan with everything and have an incredible pigment. Although I feel that they hardly last, but with a good base of shadows they remain incredible.
Chicago
This little quadruple shadows are easy to blend into the lids, and also long-lasting( if you prime your eyelids).My old school's staff member gave me this and i couldn't be any happier, I love getting thingys like this.
Reasonably priced product. Absolutely love the colors offered. I have purchased the brown shades and purple shades. The pigment is great and I loved the little chart on the back demonstrating application.
I love these loreal Paris wear infinite eye shadow quad autumn leaves collection they are a realy nice to start the winter time make up season of with they are nice and pigmented
Es una buena sombra, nos es muy polvosa, es suave al momento de hacer contacto con los parpados, trae muy buenos tonos así que por lo tanto puedes hacer varios looks
Aurora, CO
I have this in Cuppa Joe, and I absolutely love it! It's the perfect neutral-nude for me, I've bought it 3 times already... which is a big deal since I'm an eyeshadow whore! I never spend a ton on eye makeup because I wear contacts and I throw it all out every 2 months, but this is one of the best drugstore shadows, hands down. With summer coming I'd definitely like to try more jewel-toned palettes and I know they'll be great quality. My only beef with this is that the narrow, elongated design makes it harder to get just one color on my brush.
bernardino de campos sp
Adoro quando algum produto me surpreende, principalmente quando o assunto é maquiagem. Confesso que sou meio chata pra escolher sombras, uma boa pigmentação e duração é MUST pra mim Comprei 3 cores lindas e me encantei com a pigmentação incrível de cada uma. Já usei todas e com certeza aprovei a qualidade! Nota 10 pra L Oreal
Ask a question to the Influenster community...