L'Oréal Paris Wear Infinite Eyeshadow Quad, Andie's Neutrals

L'oreal Wear Infinite Eyeshadow Quad, Andie's Neutrals 821, 2 Ea

Is this shimmer or matte?
Start your review of L'Oréal Paris Wear Infinite Eyeshadow Quad, Andie's Neutrals!
How would you rate this product?
Lincoln, MO
I loved the colors in the compact but the pigment just didn't come across how I had hoped when applied. They are pretty affordable though so that's why I gave a 3 star.
I had one of these for a while, and now that I think of it I'm actually not sure where it disappeared to... However this is a great little kit, good coppery tone for the lid and nice matte browns for the crease. It has good pigment and this is a nice everyday little kit.
Martin, OH
These are great eyeshadows for any makeup lover. I have tried these eyeshadows on many different occasions. They care be found at almost any drugstore location. They are always packaged nicely and they are always priced fairly. I would highly recommend these eyeshadows
Cedar Lake, IN
The colors in this quad are awesome for dark smokey looks or even with a light hand, a natural everyday look. I gave it only 4 stars because even though it is great. You do need to be careful of fallout.
Staten Island, NY
Really nice set up of eyeshadow. They go on nicely, but this isn't the eye makeup you want to wear if you're going out all night and need something to last you through it.
Scotch Plains, NJ
This is seriously the best for a smoke eye and I love using it when I go out and want to feel sexy! I don't buy a lot of this brand but when I do this is what I buy! There eyeshadow is awesome
Riverview, FL
Great color payoff. Last long and easy to apply . Convenient to pack when travelling , Affordably priced for the good quality- buttery and nice quality . Have a couple of this set..
Monterey, CA
LOVE this eyeshadow quad! The colors are well pigmented, and stay put even without primer. They are a bit chalkier than some high end shadows, however softer than similarly priced products. The colors are beautiful, as are the other quads.
Downey, CA
I initially purchased this quad for my daughter's dance recital makeup. I use this quad regularly and I love the directions they provide for application. The colors work well for the price.
The L'Oréal Eyeshadow Quad is my go-to eyeshadow for makeup. The colors are amazing no matter what Eyeshadow Quad. And the formula for the Eyeshadow is super creamy and rich.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...