L'Oréal Paris Wear Infinite Eyeshadow Quad, Andie's Neutrals uploaded by Karin Z.L'Oréal Paris Wear Infinite Eyeshadow Quad, Andie's Neutrals uploaded by Isabella C.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

L'oreal Wear Infinite Eyeshadow Quad, Andie's Neutrals 821, 2 Ea

Jennifer S.
Chicago
This little quadruple shadows are easy to blend into the lids, and also long-lasting( if you prime your eyelids).My old school's staff member gave me this and i couldn't be any happier, I love getting thingys like this.
Chrystal S.
Reasonably priced product. Absolutely love the colors offered. I have purchased the brown shades and purple shades. The pigment is great and I loved the little chart on the back demonstrating application.
Priscilla R.
I have this in Cuppa Joe, and I absolutely love it! It's the perfect neutral-nude for me, I've bought it 3 times already... which is a big deal since I'm an eyeshadow whore! I never spend a ton on eye makeup because I wear contacts and I throw it all out every 2 months, but this is one of the best drugstore shadows, hands down. With summer coming I'd definitely like to try more jewel-toned palettes and I know they'll be great quality. My only beef with this is that the narrow, elongated design makes it harder to get just one color on my brush.
Katie V.
Dallas, TX
I really like how these colors all go together. I mean, I guess that is the point. I love L'Oreal products! My mom has been letting me use hers since I was little. Great value and super easy to apply. I would definitely buy again. I would recommend this product to anybody who wants a great neutral eyeshadow for a great price!
Anais A.
Miami Beach, FL
Beautiful colors. It's great for hazel eyes. Long wearing eyeshadow! I bought this because it brings out the color in my eyes. It's comfortable to wear. It's not to heavy or greasy like some shadows are. It wipes off easy with makeup remover. It's the best out there!
Bertha S.
Fabens, TX
I absolutely LOVE this quad. I purchased 5 of these at once for fear that they would sell out! I also purchased 5 in the pink combo. They go on smooth and they stay on your eyelids, they never melt off! I will definitely buy them again after I use up the ones I own!
LaToya N.
Santa Monica, CA
Who doesn't love a neutral eyeshadow palette. This is good for any skin or eye color. It is the original UD Naked but in mini form. It's a classic that I will always ruin back to. Packing is good for travel. I recommend this for its convenience.
Katie R.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
Love love love this product! I use shade #1 for my eyebrows sometimes because the color matches perfectly! I love matte shadows and these are perfect. It was just about $6 dollars at my local drugstore and it has lasted for so long! The colors are very pigmented.
Marimar T.
North Bay Vlg, FL
Great eyeshadow that infinitely stays on for your whole night out! I have brown eyes and think this eyeshadow truly makes them pop and glisten. Seriously, all pics I took throughout the night looked the same with this great eyeshadow palette.
Jill D.
Lincoln, MO
I loved the colors in the compact but the pigment just didn't come across how I had hoped when applied. They are pretty affordable though so that's why I gave a 3 star.
Beth B.
Martinez, GA
Is this shimmer or matte?

back