L'Oréal Paris Wear Infinite Eye Shadow Single uploaded by Beatriz D.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Discover the secret for maximizing your natural eye color with studio secrets professional eye shadows created by L'Oreal makeup artists. These beautifully coordinated shadows take the guesswork out of choosing the right shades to maximize your natural...

Courtney C.
Deposit, NY
Perfect product for your on-the-go makeup bag. It's small enough that it is great for traveling and keeping in small places. I typically reapply this throughout the day to keep it looking it's best, but it really had a great "stay" and stays on for most of the day! The colors are great too and they have such a great variety.
Domynoe L.
Lawrenceville, GA
These singles are fairly affordable, are soft, and have great pigmentation. The darker colors make a great base for my eyeliner. And they're easy to find because they are everywhere.
Grissel C.
New castle, DE
I bought this eyeshadow single at my local cvs last winter,they were on sale. I'm rarely buy any single eyeshadow but I was looking for a multi purpose eyeshadow that can be used as an eyeliner and also eyebrow powder. I have dark brows during the winter I usually like lighter shade for my brows because my complexion during winter is around nc 25-27 but during summer my tan skin is nc30-35 and need a darker color. This eyeshadow color is perfect. I also love to wear this on my lower lash line to soften my eyeliner. I hope loreal won't discontinued this eyeshadow. I'm not sure when I will finish this eyeshadow since there's a lot of product in the pan but when I do,I will repurchase it again and again!
Somewhat A L.
I love this eye shadow! It gave me such a nice color that was already blended and almost every time I wear it, I get compliments on it. It also stays on for long periods of time, which is a HUGE plus for me.
Molly C.
Alpharetta, GA
As anyone who has ever tired out a L'Oréal shadow will know, these are the best at the drugstore. There is no bothering scent, no worry on wear time, and they are incredibly easy to apply. The only reason that this is at a 4 is because I have tried out the Infallible shadows an know there is room for improvement.
Norbeliss M.
This product is no longer carried by the store I originally purchased it from so I was very happy to find it on Amazon. This color is perfect as a base or to enhance natural skin color. The lip liner by Wet N' Wild produced a color numbered "^^^" which was perfect for just about all skin colors. This eyeshadow is in the same category. If your skin is an ebony shade, this color may be too light. For all others, it is a prefect shade with just a hint of very fine shimmer. The shadow lasts all day without the need for reapplication. I will continue to buy this color & hope it never becomes unavailable to me again!
Brenda T.
Elizabeth, NJ
Ladies best eye shadow fits perfectly on your eyes. It is soft easy to put on imperfect to wear on those late nights. So go ahead and buy one because of you being the best thing I ever bought.
Hailey M.
Mountain View, AR
This color is absolutely beautiful incompletes your make up like this product is actually made in the color last a long time without fading I recommend this product to anyone out there looking for a good eyeshadow
Kabria M.
Camby, IN
I love these! They are very pigmented and are a great Pop of color. There are many options to choose from which makes them very diverse. A tip is to use a white eyeshadow base to make the colors stand out more!
Alicia S.
Kersey, PA
This is a great shade of brown and actually looks great with brown eyes. I have only used it a few times since it is dark. The packaging is great and makes it look more boutique than drugstore with a great price.