BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Sophia Z.
I don't particularly like LOreal eye shadow palettes that much because they just don't work. The pigment is crappy, the colour payoff is not that great as well. Although the colours look nice, I wish they were just higher quality. Fun palette for kids to try out though!
Stephanie W.
Trumann, AR
L'Oreal Eye Shadow Quad in Hopeful Promise is one of my all time favorite eye shadow shades of all time!  It is a great, long lasting shadow and the goes really well with my hazel-green eyes.  It is a great shadow from a wonderful company and I love to buy from them!
Lauren L.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Huge fan of these pads with several colors. This one even contains a little guide on the back with recommendations of where on your eye to put each color. The overall effect creates a blended smooth smokey eye that isn't too dark for daytime, which is a huge plus.
Iva G.
I like L'OREAL wear infinite eye shadow hopeful promise combo palette colors. I also use the pink shade as blush on my cheeks and love all of the colors how they look on my eyes. Little shimmery which I like. Would recommend this palette
Aimee W.
Pretty colors. Long lasting. Non creasing. I relay like this product. Not too pricey. Have had it for a little while and have barely made a dent in it. This was my first time purchasing this exact product, but have used L'oreal eye shadows in the past. I would recommend it and purchase it again.
brittany f.
beautiful neutral pallet! Such a great arrange of colors! Such a great product, it met my expectations. It can be found in stores and online. The brand alone is wonderful i love the colors and they have such a great quality in their products. I recommend to others and definitely a great find!
Bridget S.
Lexington, SC
I think this is an exceptional product. The application and wear of it are great. The color palette is beautiful and compliments any other colors and is great as a stand alone. I have sensitive eyes and had no issues at all wit6h this product.
Audite T.
Brooklyn, NY
The colors are very natural and will go perfect for everyday/simple makeup. They also tell you wear to apply each eyeshadow color: base, crease, brow bone, etc.
Selenia R.
Loreal result mo re or less ok, but I think that are not a high-end eye shadows and the prices must be lower. For $20.00 more I got a high end eye shadow.
Melissia B.
Hammond, LA
Nice colors but they turned out to be very sheer when applied. Maybe someone else might find that to be a plus but I just looked tired and washed out.