BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Lynnsey R.
Love this eyeshadow, especially on hazel eyes. It provides a nice natural smokey eye that isn't too powerful.
Kaycee T.
Highlands Ranch, CO
This is a pretty great cheap eyeshadow. It goes on well. Simetimws it doesn't stay on well without primer
Imanni S.
Antelope, CA
I didn't really like the colors cause I like more of natural colors that blend with my skin but it was ok.
Jadie H.
Lancaster, KY
I love all Browns in general but I love the fact this one has four different colors so you contour with it.
Maria S.
Loreal makes great eyeshadow. Highly pigmented, and easy to apply. They are also pretty affordable.
Lindsey R.
Jamestown, KY
Great colors I wear it when I go out and they match with anything i wear... It lasts a while also
Hannah  T.
Dunlap, TN
I Love the way it feels on my eyes it's stays on all day great product! I would buy it again
Wandymar D.
I really Like the convenience of this because it has everything you need to do a look!!
Hiram C.
Love how well the colors apply and it's actually very bright doesn't look pale at all!!!
Cynthia M.
Panorama City, CA
Love this one of my favorite color combinations great for day or night look.