BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Chelsea P.
Northglenn, CO
The pigment was good. Very strong pigment also a lot of fall out. The colors where alright maybe would have thrown in a purple to really make the blues pop. The case was alright a little big. For me not really worth it. Good to use to help make fake bruises though.
Destiny H.
The pigmentation is good but it is a little powdery. I love the concept of these that give you steps on which number goes where, it lets the average woman create a more detailed look that they may not know how to create on their own.
Monica L.
Monroe, Nc
I wasn't a huge fan of this product. My mother picked it out on one of her makeup runs but sadly after a while its just not the product it should be. That first application might be great, but its one of those makeups that I just don't like to use. It feels very chalky.
Trisha M.
Manteca , CA
This a very popular eye shadow palette to people that I know. It has very natural colors that can be used everyday! The have good pigment and does not get all over your face when apply the eye shadow.
Rebekah O.
Jber, AK
Liked the neutral colors, and it lasted long enough. Didn't like the consistency of the powder. Broke up a bit too easily and didn't blend well with other colors. Too dusty.
Brianne B.
I don't wear much makeup but this one of the best eye shadows I have come across. All of L'Oreal products are always worth the money and high quality products!
W.n W.n ..
Fall-out everywhere. The top two shades are too light for me (Asian) and the bottom two have large glitter pieces that are not appropriate for the office.
Shawna L.
Jefferson Cty, MO
Nice vibrant colors that blend well and stay on! I have several color collections in this. There is one with a copper that is my favorite!
Beth A.
North Lima , OH
One of my favorite shadow collections !! Awesome color combination . Goes on smooth and lasts all day !! Awesome quality product
Dawn H.
Davison, MI
Like this product for specific color choices. The only downfall I see with this is it doesn't last me from morning to night.