L'Oréal Paris Wear Infinite Eye Shadow Quad, Autumn Leaves, 0.16 Ounce uploaded by Isabella C.L'Oréal Paris Wear Infinite Eye Shadow Quad, Autumn Leaves, 0.16 Ounce uploaded by Karin Z.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Discover the secret for maximizing your natural eye color with Studio SecretsTM Professional Eye Shadows. Created by L'Oréal makeup artists, these beautifully coordinated shadows take the guesswork out of choosing the right shades to maximize your... see more...

Anais A.
Miami Beach, FL
Beautiful colors. It's great for hazel eyes. Long wearing eyeshadow! I bought this because it brings out the color in my eyes. It's comfortable to wear. It's not to heavy or greasy like some shadows are. It wipes off easy with makeup remover. It's the best out there!
LaToya N.
Santa Monica, CA
Who doesn't love a neutral eyeshadow palette. This is good for any skin or eye color. It is the original UD Naked but in mini form. It's a classic that I will always ruin back to. Packing is good for travel. I recommend this for its convenience.
Chrystal S.
Reasonably priced product. Absolutely love the colors offered. I have purchased the brown shades and purple shades. The pigment is great and I loved the little chart on the back demonstrating application.
Natalie L.
I had one of these for a while, and now that I think of it I'm actually not sure where it disappeared to... However this is a great little kit, good coppery tone for the lid and nice matte browns for the crease. It has good pigment and this is a nice everyday little kit.
Bertha S.
Fabens, TX
I absolutely LOVE this quad. I purchased 5 of these at once for fear that they would sell out! I also purchased 5 in the pink combo. They go on smooth and they stay on your eyelids, they never melt off! I will definitely buy them again after I use up the ones I own!
Amanda A.
Cedar Lake, IN
The colors in this quad are awesome for dark smokey looks or even with a light hand, a natural everyday look. I gave it only 4 stars because even though it is great. You do need to be careful of fallout.
alissa s.
Monterey, CA
LOVE this eyeshadow quad! The colors are well pigmented, and stay put even without primer. They are a bit chalkier than some high end shadows, however softer than similarly priced products. The colors are beautiful, as are the other quads.
Shannon M.
Downey, CA
I initially purchased this quad for my daughter's dance recital makeup. I use this quad regularly and I love the directions they provide for application. The colors work well for the price.
Anna R.
Smyrna, GA
I love my neutral eye shadows. They have a perfect pallet of neutral colors that keep my make up all together and working.
Sarah K.
I really love this eyeshadow. It's totally brings out my blue eyes & stays on all day long.
Beth B.
Martinez, GA
Is this shimmer or matte?