L'Oréal Paris Wear Infinite Eye Shadow uploaded by Amber B.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Sarah D.
Mount Morris, MI
To me the colors were horrible. Not flattering with my brown eyes at all. The colors were more pigmented than other brands but are sooo dull. Long lasting? Longer lasting than others. But not by much. I would not purchase again and would not recommend as i know its something my friends wouldn't like.
Melissa B.
Sarasota, FL
This is a great set of eye shadows. I enjoy wearing lighter colors on my eyes from time to time. I usually wear darker colors, so every now and then I will wear this set. It stays on all day long while I am working, which is awesome.
Baylee S.
Conway, AR
These colors were not as pigmented as I had hope they would be. The colors are gorgeous and I had just hoped that they would transfer better on my lids.
Amanda B.
Mesa, AZ
This eye shadow is gorgeous and with a little primer stays in place all night. I'm able to create an awesome look with one little palette!
V.L. G.
Prescott Valley, AZ
Nice colors, long lasting shadows. Not to dark, not to light. Goes with everything...day to night! A must have in your makeup bag!
Farhin H.
Maryland Hts, MO
Pretty colors that work well with everyday wear as well as a fancier look. Pigmented but no so much as the more expensive brands
Haley R.
Durand, MI
This eye shadow always stays on all day long, i dont have to re apply it half way through the day. I never buy anything else.
jennifer W.
Philadelphia , Pennsylvania
The colors are light for a more natural look. the shadow sometimes flattens and its hard to get on brush but otherwise good
Destiny A.
Somerset, KY
Loreal wear infinite eye shadow was amazing. The aquatic escape is my favorite. By far my favorite Korean eye shadow.
Michelle S.
Charlotte, NC
This is not exactly the colors I have, but so far this line of eyeshadows are great for the value.