L'Oréal Paris Wear Infinite Eye Shadow uploaded by Connie P.L'Oréal Paris Wear Infinite Eye Shadow uploaded by Amber B.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Sarah D.
Mount Morris, MI
To me the colors were horrible. Not flattering with my brown eyes at all. The colors were more pigmented than other brands but are sooo dull. Long lasting? Longer lasting than others. But not by much. I would not purchase again and would not recommend as i know its something my friends wouldn't like.
Melissa B.
Sarasota, FL
This is a great set of eye shadows. I enjoy wearing lighter colors on my eyes from time to time. I usually wear darker colors, so every now and then I will wear this set. It stays on all day long while I am working, which is awesome.
melissa b.
Eagle Pass, TX
i use this this eyeshadow once in a while, when i feel a little color expiring! i like it the only that it needs improvement on is the pigment!!!!! But other than that i like it!
Baylee S.
Conway , AR
These colors were not as pigmented as I had hope they would be. The colors are gorgeous and I had just hoped that they would transfer better on my lids.
Becky S.
Magna, UT
AHH! I love this eye shadow duo so much, the colors were so pigmented and creamy, and they go well with my blue eyes, so it a good one according to me.
Kar S.
Quincy, MA

I love this under the lower lashline as a pop of color in the spring. It really stays put and that is saying something for my sensitive watery eyes
Brittany B.
Coon Rapids, MN
these are my favorite line of shadows. they have to be worked with in order to get the color thats actually in the pallet. but overall its good.
Gina M.
Griffin
Love it! Goes on smooth and stays on! I had the pink and purple and the colors looked pretty but when I got home and tried it out I fell in love.
LeeNraelene M.
Love the color and get lots of people asking me what brand is that and where they can get it. Long lasting eye shadow colors are so Beautiful
Yesenia J.
Never will I ever use this again it took forever for the color to be removed out of face after so much rubbing the eyes it finally came off