L'Oréal Paris Wear Infinite Eye Shadow uploaded by Amber B.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Sarah D.
Mount Morris, MI
To me the colors were horrible. Not flattering with my brown eyes at all. The colors were more pigmented than other brands but are sooo dull. Long lasting? Longer lasting than others. But not by much. I would not purchase again and would not recommend as i know its something my friends wouldn't like.
jennifer W.
Philadelphia , Pennsylvania
The colors are light for a more natural look. the shadow sometimes flattens and its hard to get on brush but otherwise good
Baylee S.
Conway, AR
These colors were not as pigmented as I had hope they would be. The colors are gorgeous and I had just hoped that they would transfer better on my lids.
Farhin H.
Pretty colors that work well with everyday wear as well as a fancier look. Pigmented but no so much as the more expensive brands
Amanda B.
Mesa, AZ
This eye shadow is gorgeous and with a little primer stays in place all night. I'm able to create an awesome look with one little palette!
Michelle S.
Charlotte, NC
This is not exactly the colors I have, but so far this line of eyeshadows are great for the value.
Tiffany A.
Saint James, NY
Great eyeshadow, especially with these color and combining them together makes a perfect look.
Karen edith  G.
Corona, CA
Muy bonita paleta de sombras deja unos ojos ermoxos y bonitos me encantan las sombras re
Destiny A.
Somerset, KY
Loreal wear infinite eye shadow was amazing. The aquatic escape is my favorite. By far my favorite Korean eye shadow.
Tina N.
Seagoville, TX
it is pricey but it works is agood value yes I would recommend it try it sometime