BeautyEyeMascaraL'Oréal Paris
L'Oreal Paris Waterproof Mascara

L'Oreal Paris Waterproof Mascara

Waterproof Mascara

Who thinks this is a good mascara? L'Oreal Paris Waterproof Mascara ?
Does anyone else’s lashes automatically fall down because the product is too heavy?
Does this mascara keep eyelashes curled?
Start your review of L'Oreal Paris Waterproof Mascara!
Product Highlights
This is by far the best mascara I have ever used! The brush is the perfect size and it makes it so easy to use. It adds so much volume perfect for daily use or for going out on the town. I would definitely buy it again! in reviews
...brand you will find in the department store by far. i have friends who are makeup artists that will inly use this as well. lasts long and does an amazing job thickening and lengthening my lashes! love love love it. i use the brown for everyday and the black for special occasions😊 in reviews
...longest time! It's makes your lashes so dark & voluminous! It separates and lengthens as well! What more could you want in a mascara!? It's a great price too! in reviews
All time favorite mascara! I'd highly recommend to anyone. I'm a repeat buyer. This mascara is long lasting. in reviews
I like to use this waterproof mascara when swimming in our pool during the summer...or when going to a wedding where it's a given crying is involved! in reviews
Noelia H.
Forney, TX
L'Oreal Paris Waterproof Mascara uploaded by Noelia H.
L'Oreal Paris Waterproof Mascara uploaded by Noelia H.
I really love this mascara it really does give you fuller lashes. The price is very good,
Katie W.
Elk Grove, CA
L'Oreal Paris Waterproof Mascara uploaded by Katie W.
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is one of my go-to mascaras! I like the original as well as the waterproof. It layers well without being clumpy.
Kristina B.
L'Oreal Paris Waterproof Mascara uploaded by Kristina B.
Purchased at: ULTA
Amazing mascara that I can't recommend enough! Very cheap imo, and works it's behind off to give lashes a lift, length, and volume all at once without clumping or getting everywhere on my face as I go about my day. Cleans off easily using baby oil and a makeup remover pad.
Morgan C.
barberton, OH
L'Oreal Paris Waterproof Mascara uploaded by Morgan C.
I have really blonde, fine, straight lashes and rarely feel my most confident without strip lashes. This mascara is a game changer! Super volumizing and separates the lashes nicely for sexy bold lashes! It actually helps to lift my lashes and keeps my curl all day which makes this product a winner for me!!
Lindsay W.
Redlands, CA
I typically don’t go for waterproof mascaras. BUT I absolutely love pretty much ANY of the voluminous mascaras. They go on very smoothly, the brush applicator is PERFECT and the mascara doesn’t clump up like other mascaras do. I would recommend any of the voluminous mascaras. Price is great as well-so you basically can’t go wrong.
Melissa H.
Newport, NC
This is such a great mascara. I remember that my mom used this when I was a little kid. I recently started using this and am super happy with it. I get a lot of people asking what mascara I use. It does a great job of volumizing! And the price is fantastic!
Janel M.
Port Jervis, NY
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a mascara I will keep in my purse and travel bag. Its amazing and you can find them just about anywhere which is super convenient. It makes my lashes long and separated because the brush is best part lol. I highly recommend it stays on pretty darn good too
member-bfd828bbc
L'Oreal Paris Waterproof Mascara uploaded by member-bfd828bbc
This product gives your lashes enough volume to where it looks nice and not clumpy. Very easy to apply. I I've used other mascaras and this one is the best. I bought it at Walmart on sale.I would absolutely buy it again. L'Oreal Paris Original Washable Bold Eye Mascara
Marina Y.
Kew Gardens, NY
L'Oreal Paris Waterproof Mascara uploaded by Marina Y.
Purchased at: Target
I Purchased this version with the curved lash because at the time I was looking for my usual mascara they did not have it and that would be the one without the curved brush. I really like this particular version of the mascara the only thing that I don’t like is if your eyes water it does stink a little bit for me personally but that may not apply to everybody. I also did not find that the curved brush made much of a difference as opposed to the straight version, As a matter of fact I prefer the straight brush because it’s easier to use when you’re in a rush. Also for those wondering the black brown color is very similar to black but it does look slightly more natural.
Krystal C.
My hands down favorite drugstore mascara ever. I use both this one and the waterproof one. The formula is great and the applicator makes it easy. You can get a natural look or build up for a dramatic look.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Gabriela R.
il y a 2 ans
Sabina D. il y a 2 ans
I like the one that is not waterproof. It’s my forever favorite mascara.
Bailey S.
Milwaukee
il y a 4 ans
L'Oreal Paris Waterproof Mascara is this worth the price?
Emily B. il y a 4 ans
This mascara is absolutely worth the price. Especially if you curl your lashes first.