L'Oréal Paris Waterproof Mascara

Waterproof Mascara

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of L'Oréal Paris Waterproof Mascara!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“Definitely the best drugstore mascara I've found for under ten bucks. You apply the white primer first, then the color second. It makes my thin lashes appear much thicker and longer, and it doesn't irritate my eyes or leave me with raccoon-eye dark circles from smudging. I love it!” in reviews
“The best drug store waterproof mascara on the market! Defines, separates and thickens lashes without clumps. Doesn't make your lashes feel like straw. Lasts all day without flaking or bleeding/transferring. Washes off easily at the end of the day. Definitely a recommend!” in reviews
“I would totally recommend it to anyone that is looking to make their eyelashes look beautiful.” in reviews
“Not a big fan of this I used it as a waterproof Mescalera because I needed something quick and easy and eat cheap to buy and right as I put it on it's all very creamy and clunky right when I went into the pool my make up just started smearing in coming off and running down my face” in reviews
“Loreal has the best mascara in my opinion, I choose their mascara over the more expensive dept.” in reviews
I really liked this mascara for a while! I #Loved the idea of having two steps because 1. it protects your lashes and 2. because it helps make them look longer and fuller. BUT the more I used this and the longer I used this i learned that waterproof or not, I had bits of the mascara #flaking off and getting into my eye and that was just a real deal breaker for me. I have sensitive eyes already and I didn't need my mascara making it worse.
This mascara is great! I've been using it for years! Evey time I've tried another kind, I always end up coming back to this one. It stays on very well and is waterproof! I love that it has the conditioner that you apply first. It really seems to make your lashes feel more hydrated and protected. The two-step process gives your lashes gorgeous volume and length! And it has a wonderful applicator brush that does a great job at separating each of the lashes. I highly recommend this product!
Spring Hill, FL
Ah yes we all remember when this magic device first came out. We all went crazy. It does help those with fragile itty bitty light eyelashes. I am fortunate enough to have long eyelashes, however mine are blonde and light brown. This definitely adds color and thickness to it. Fake eyelashes effect. It doesn't clump your eyelashes together if you use the brush right. I recommend focusing on putting more mascara on the tip on your eyelashes. Makes them appear even longer. The mascara lasts all day.
Valencia , PA
I love this mascara/primer duo. The primer gives your lashes a little conditioning & length then you add the black mascara over top to cover. It always makes my lashes look thicker & longer. The only complaint I have us it tends to dry out pretty quickly. Maybe because the tubes are halved.
Alhambra, CA
I love how it comes with the white primer! It's one of the best waterproof mascaras in drugstores based on my experience. Thanks to this mascara, I can look good when I'm at Soak City or watching sad movies. It doesn't run even if you submerge in water and it's super strong which kind of makes it difficult to remove for me at the end of the day. Because it's only half a tube, it runs out pretty quickly which means you have to run to the drugstore to buy some more.
Magnolia, TX
This is my all time favorite drugstore mascara. I have to wear waterproof because my eyes water a lot. This stays on all day, doesn't clump, and makes my lashes look long and full. The only issue I have with this is that is seems to dry out quickly. I have never had an issue with the fibers being white and not being able to cover that with the mascara.
The white part of this mascara gives lashes a little boost so it makes it look longer even if they are not naturally long. The actual mascara gives more of a volume and length even without the "primer". The only bad thing is that you'd have to buy new ones more often then usual because the mascara dries rather quick even in the bottle.
Aptos, CA
Grand Island, NE
Eunice
This is my favorite product for mascara at the moment. I’ve been using it for several years. It does give me good length. Gave only 4 stars because it drys fast so it’s hard to fix and could make them a lil more fuller looking. But don’t smear and good product.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...