L'Oréal Paris Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover uploaded by Mariya P.L'Oréal Paris Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover uploaded by Raychel S.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

L'Oreal® Paris Eye Makeup Remover.
Dermo-Expertise®.
Removes waterproof makeup.
Conditions lashes.

• I need a very gentle, but effective, remover. Is it easy ...3 Answers
  • How well does this actually work? Does it efficiently tak...3 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover
  • "It takes off any eye shadows I have on, however I have to go in afterwards with a makeup remover wipe to get off liner and mascara which defeats the purpose of having this remover." in 5 reviews
  • "I love this eye makeup remover I dont have to take my contacts out before I take makeup off super convienent" in 2 reviews
  • "I think you have to have special eye makeup remover for waterproof eye makeup anyway. " in 2 reviews
  • "I end up using a cotton pad as well as a q-tip, and then I still often find more makeup when I wash and tone my face." in 1 review
  • "No matter if its water proof mascara or what." in 1 review
Mariya P.
Knoxville, TN
Wonder why it says this is discontinued. I still bought it in walgreens . I like this L'Oréal Paris Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover. I find it works best for my eye make up removing . I do have other ones but I use this one a lot . Specially a evening routine . I find it very gentle on my skin . Some of them makes my skin red not this one though .
Destiny D.
Philadelphia, PA
I've been using this product for some time now. The one I have comes in a blue bottle and a white top. The price of this makeup remover is $5.37 at Walmart which is where I bought mines. I think it's a good price and it gets the job done. Also it's good for sensitive eyes as it says on the bottle and if it's good for sensitive eyes it's good for sensitive skin in general. I do recommend people to buy this 👍
Haley B.
Salem, OR
This makeup remover is very gentle especially on people with already sensitive eyes. It never hurts or burns my eyes or skin. It lasts a long time because a little goes a long way.

Unfortunately it does not remove as well as I'd like. I have to use several cotton pads to remove my waterproof mascara, but it does remove my eyeliner pretty well.
Chelsea S. C.
hancville
I love pretty much anything that will help take off my makeup. And this product I do really like. My only problem with a lot of makeup removers and this one is my eyes are sensitive so they tend to sting and/or get irritated. I still like the way the product gets my makeup off but I have to be careful around my eyes. I would recommend this to people that don't have as sensitive skin as me.
Kaytlin B.
Las Vegas , NV
I wasn't a fan of this. It was ehh. I didn't like how it left my face feeling so oily and gross. Didn't remover as much make up as I wish it did. I have a hard time with the eye makeup. It would clump my lashes together rather then making it so it comes off.
Keziah g.
Houston
I need a mascara remover for my waterproof mascara. I gave this product a try. Frankly, I was not impressed. Even though it does a decent job removing the non-waterproof eyeliner marks, it is very inefficient removing the mascara. I have to rub my eyes several times, after which there is still plenty of mascara remains on my lashes.
Gina G.
Brooklyn , NY
I have no complaints about this eye makeup remover. I do like it, it works great. Doesn't burn my eyes or irritate my skin. It is a little oily, which i find in all waterproof makeup removers. I still find myself gravitating to the neutrogena one. Not that the results are any different, but because i do find better deals on them.
Tomeika A.
I love this makeup remover, it's affordable and effective. This is by far one of the best removers I've used. Often time I still have to go behind the remover and remove over and over again and this one get it done the first time. I use it in conjunction with my makeup eraser.
Savanah H.
Exton, PA
Didn't effectively remove my makeup. I had to scrub, good price may be better for someone who wears cheaper/ less makeup. I do a full face with full coverage so I need something stronger than this. Wouldn't buy again but like I said it could be better for light makeup users
Elizabeth E.
I cannot say enough about this fabulous oil free makeup remover. It takes off the long lasting waterproof makeup better than any other oil free removers. I just replaced my old bottle with one from Walmart. They had it on clearance. Hopefully it isn't being discontinued!
Kristi H.
Danville, KY
How well does this actually work? Does it efficiently take off all makeup at once? Or after a shower is another round needed?
Michelle E.
I need a very gentle, but effective, remover. Is it easy to rinse away without feeling greasy?