BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Black primer and fiber mascara system for extreme volume & length. Black primer instantly builds intense volume and color. Fiber-infused smudge proof mascara takes your lashes to extreme lengths.

No falsies. No extensions. Just fibers. Voluminous® X Fiber Waterproof Mascara is both a volumizing mascara and a lengthening mascara. This two-step fiber mascara system creates extreme volume and length.First, prime lashes with black primer to instantly build intense volume and color on each lash. Next, apply fiber-infused mascara with 20x more lengthening fibers vs Superstar original. This L'Oréal mascara is available in washable mascara and waterproof mascara.

• Isododecane
  • Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate
  • BHT

May Contain: CI 77499 / Iron Oxides

Buy on ULTA
  • "Its the blackest black mascara which gives length and volume to the the lashes making them think and dramatic. Packaging is awesome. Price is Affordable and budget friendly. Would definitely buy again once I run out of it." in 40 reviews
  • "I love this mascara. It’s an update to my favourite superstar but the primer is black so it really intensified the colour. Very volumizing, lengthening and lasts all day . I would definitely recommend and will repurchase" in 13 reviews
  • "The super intense mascara with x fiber. Super long lasting and waterproof, smudging free as well as gives super long and voluminize your lashes, works 24 hours easily, just love it..... 😘" in 8 reviews
  • "This mascara I love so much because this mascara makes my eyelashes longer, more curved and thicker than ever, durable and of high quality so very fond of this product." in 6 reviews
ashlee w.
Review for: Blackest Black more...
I was very excited to try this product because I love the majority of L'Oreal's mascaras. It comes with double sided wands labeled one and two. You obviously apply one first, which is the black primer and then two which is the fibers. I, having never tried a fiber mascara did not know what to expect from this. After application I was pleased with how full and long my lashes appeared. That is where this story takes a horrible turn, after an hour I started noticing black flecks all across my face. Having never dealt with fibers before, I did not know they could flake off. Kind of like a normal mascara that flakes, but much worse. As the day progressed I was covered in black flecks, so much so my coworker told me I needed to go to the restroom to clean my face. I really wanted to like this, especially after seeing what it could do. But I cannot continue to use this knowing I will be covered in fibers! :(
rhiannon s.
Williamstown
Purchased at: Walmart
I have been using this product for two years now and it has never let me down! I’ve just recently started wearing fake lashes and, without this product, my lashes would be nonexistent before the falsies! I recommend this to anyone! It is dark, long lasting, voluminous, and lengthening!
Una A.
Seattle, WA
Review for: Black more...
When I first tried this mascara, I was deeply disappointed. It completely clumped my lashes, I didn't even notice the fibers did anything, and my lashes just looked like a hot mess. I was tempted to just throw it away. I tried it again, and this time I did notice the fibers but there was still a lot of clumping and it was difficult to control. The shapes of the brushes didn't help. I'm still pretty disappointed. There are better mascaras out there in my opinion. I received this mascara complimentary for testing purpose by Influenster.
Kaitlyn L.
Chambersburg, PA
I bought this at CVS as part of the X Fiber voxbox. I don't regret it one bit! Thank you L'Oreal for bringing 2 step Fiber mascaras to the drugstore with a drugstore price. The first time I wore this my boyfriend actually noticed and commented on it! The first step gives great separation, curls, and adds a bit of volume & especially color. The fibers are in the second step and they add a ton of length and volume to your already separated individual lashes so you don't have a volumizing mascara that basically just adds clumps.
Julie N.
Great mascara! Its my first time using this mascara and it really makes me lashes longer and I always wear it whenever I get out of the house because I really can't live without mascara. I totally reccommend it!
Macie S.
Dandridge, TN
Review for: Blackest Black more...
I was sent this complimentary from Influenster for me to review. I️m actually impressed with this mascara! I normally use high end mascaras (Lancome, Estée Lauder, Givenchy, etc. ) but this one actually held its own compared to my other pricey mascaras! I️t gives my lashes the length that I like without the clumpiness. The one thing I dislike about this product is the second part (with the fibers) can sometimes irritate my eye once I’ve put I️t on so I’ve been wearing the first part by itself! Still, a great mascara for the price!
Kendall K.
florence, AZ
Review for: Black more...
Decent mascara. It never really dries, it stays tacky, so if I try to curl my lashes they just clump up. Also, this mascara is pretty clumpy when you apply the fiber layer. It looks okay as long as you don’t touch it after you apply it. It also flakes and leaks. If my eyelashes touch my eyelid, I’m going to get little black flakes and streaks.
Hollie M.
dayton , OH
Review for: Blackest Black more...
I received this product complimentary for review purposes but I will definitely purchase this on my own when I run out! The first coat applies a nice base layer, lengthens the lashes nicely and isn't too thick. The second side really volumizes the lashes without making them too clumpy! This mascara layers beautifully and stays on all day without flaking or smudging! I've really enjoyed it so far!
Christina R.
APPLE VALLEY, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
I really love this fiber mascara. I have short, straight lashes that need both volume & length. I also need a waterproof formula since I have watery eyes occasionally. This is not a watery formula for either the primer or mascara, so my lashes stay curled even after applying, unlike most mascaras. I wish I got more length from this, but it does a wonderful job, my go to mascara for sure. I returned my Lancome Mascara ($20+) and went back to this ($8+)
🎀Demi M.
Review for: Blackest Black more...
My absolute favorite mascara. This mascara does not clump or give me spider eyes. I have tried many sephora mascara day steep $30+ retails and always end up coming back to this beauty. It is really wonderful and you can't beat the price. My only qualm is that it dries out within a month or two and you have to purchase again.
Bethany L.
Lexington, SC
Is it truley water proof?
Kimberly C.
methuen, MA
Does this clump up at all ?
Sher B.
After apply this mascara do you immediately see a difference in your lashes. Volume and length wise??
Lyndie P.
Howell, NJ
Did anyone get their L’Oréal x fiber mascara yet? L'Oréal Paris Voluminous® X Fiber Waterproof Mascara
Bethany L.