BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

VOLUMINOUS MASCARA BLACK LOREAL VOLUMINOUS MASCARA

L'Oréal Paris Voluminous Volume Building Mascara
  • "Best mascara EVER! My lashes gets really long and with plenty of volume. This is the only mascara I use. Must BUY" in 38 reviews
  • "This is my %1 one máscara high end , drugstore I use waterproof , blackest black , gives my skimpy lashes volume and length " in 6 reviews
  • "My own lashes are short and thin, so I love this mascara! It makes them longer, thicker and doesn't clump. It makes each individual lash more lush and full, giving me thicker , longer lashes that look natural not all clumpy and trashy looking. I have told several friends about it." in 5 reviews
  • "awesome drugstore mascara! love that it makes my eyelashes longer! and its long lasting. its a dryer formula which is good and it doesnt flake or smudge" in 5 reviews
Gina C.
Long Beach, CA
I love this mascara, I think it is a staple mascara to have in your daily makeup routine. It adds length and volume to your lashes to make your eyes pop. I use it as a base mascara because it isn't super dark colored, and I personally like to later mascara to make my lashes have a false effect. I think it is a perfect base mascara to use before putting on false eyelashes, as well.
Yazmin J.
Vineland, NJ
I love this one it does leave you r eyelashes very long and it last all day on you.Is a great brand can't go wrong with this one.I will recommend this to somebody that wants long lashes.Amazing job on this oneZ
Leilani S.
My go to. Waterproof is definitely my favorite because it holds my lashes like GLUE!! I get tons of compliments on my lashes when wearing this. It does wonders! Super long lasting
Dhano J.
This is my absolute favorite mascara of all time. I get so many compliments on it and it’s very affordable. I buy mine at drugstores and it is comparable if not better, than high end brands. I would definitely recommend this mascara to anyone!
ari r.
Coraopolis, PA
This is my favorite easy to find mascara that doesn’t irritate my sensitive dry eyes. It lasts a long time and doesn’t dry out. It doesn’t crumble or smear, and it doesn’t even really smear much if your eyes water or cry!
Kori S.
Vilonia, AR
Best drugstore mascara. I have used this mascara for YEARS and don’t want to switch. I can almost alwaysFind coupons for L’Oreal products so not only are they cheap to begin with but I can always get them for cheaper.
Monica G.
Pooler, GA
Another cult favorite for a reason!! I adore the way this mascara makes my eyelashes look and while it’s not water proof, it doesn’t smudge and it is super easy to take off at the end of the day!
graeson d.
I came home to find this at my doorstep and immediately went inside to apply. (Make-up wh0re here!) I am so happy with it! I feel about it the way I felt when I applied 'They're Real' by Benefit: AMAZED!!

I could go on about all the high-priced mascaras I have tried (They're so Big, Definicils, etc.). The only drug store brand I liked this much was Maybelline "Lash Stylist".. and it was discontinued. I've never been one to cry over discontinued make-up products. I have SO MANY in my arsenal, I don't have time to get attached, but I may have shed a tear or two when this one no longer graced the shelves or my lashes. [sad face]

I have used this mascara once. Minutes ago. I may use it tomorrow or the next day and be underwhelmed. I doubt that. It may dry out sooner than I would like, i.e., with 2 weeks of daily use, that is possible. I WILL update if something tarnishes the reputation I just confirmed (in my own mind) because mascara is a serious matter and if my review helps only one girl (or guy.. no judgement) I will be happy.

As far as I can tell, Wayne Goss was right.
Kenzi G.
Columbus
I have loved this mascara for YEARS!! And in 2017 I STILL think it's the best! And I will continue to love it for years to come! Compared to other mascara "Wanda" out there... this one in particular is such a good width for one! Meaning: it's not too big or too small where you will get it all close to your eye and feel a comfort with the size! Also, the type of bristles the wand has are perfectly spaced, picks up the right amount of product. And also, the mascara itself is just the BEST black where it won't have anything peek through! It defines, grabs, pulls, curls and LENGTHENS your lashes!
Jessica L.
I'm a fan of mascara, but when it comes to mascaras, Im really picky. I have short blonde and tiny lashes so I usually need something to make them look darker, thicker, and longer. When it comes to drugstore brands, I always stick with L'Oréal and this kind of mascara because I'm never disappointed. I usually have people ask if I have fake eyelashes when I'm just only wearing this mascara. So if you're looking for a reasonable priced mascara that'll give you high end quality I would definitely recommend this.