BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Super-Volumized. Super-Extended. Superstar Lashes.

Our first Primer and Mascara for a show-stopping lash effect. Super-volumizing primer builds dramatic volume on every lash and creates an ultra smooth base to maximize mascara performance. Super-extending Mascara with a fiber-rich black formula.

Primer Ingredients:

• I have been looking for a new mascara , and I was wonderi...3 Answers
  • Just bought this today, any thoughts?1 Answers
  • How function this mascara in the eyelashes?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I love this loreal voluminous waterproof mascara is great leaves your lashes longer and well it is affordable to get at your local stores like Walmart and you will be impressed with this mascara because it does wonders to your lashes mine are very short but with this mascara you can see how my lashes look much longer " in 36 reviews
  • "I wanted to try this out, and I finally did. I apply the 1st step, let it dry, add again and dry then I continue with the mascara. My lashes look thicker and fuller. Length is not very noticeable on me, but I do like how thick they look. " in 30 reviews
  • "Love this mascara! Bought it at Walgreens. No room for improvement.. it's already the best. It is reasonably priced . Use it daily... if you love thick long lashes this is your mascara!! Will buy again before this one runs out... " in 13 reviews
Kristy G.
Greenacres, FL
Horrible masacra. First of all, the primer might as well not be there because it does nothing. It adds no volume or length to my lashes whatsoever. If you feel the primer formula it's so thick and sticky I don't know how they thought it would successfully transfer from the brush to your lashes. As for the actual mascara. The brush is awful, the bristles are so thick and close together it doesn't allow any separation for your lashes and leaves them looking clumpy, I've had this mascara for a week and a half and the brush is a clumpy looking mess. Awful mascara, never again.
Dana S.
I was looking to try a new mascara and I never tried one with a primer before so I figured I would give this one a go. I do like the primer, it grabbed onto my lashes nicely and set very quickly. The mascara formula is a good consistency; however, I found that you need to coat and brush your lashes a couple of times to make sure that they don’t clump up. I would say this is comparable to some higher end brands and it’s much cheaper! I would give it a try!
Lacie K.
I swear by this mascara!!! I have very thin eyelashes but they're long so I have trouble finding a mascara that gives me the WOW factor I'm looking for, and once I started using L'Oréal Paris Voluminous® Superstar Mascara I've gotten so many compliments and people asking me if my eyelashes are real! No joke! I swear by this mascara!!💖
Crystal V.
Lufkin
This macara is a much have definitely in the summertime!! Its a long lasting mascara and its really waterproof. This mascara wont come off at all during swimming. You really have to use oil base makeup remover to take off this mascara.
Devon O.
Oyster Bay, NY
This is my all time favorite mascara. The wand is curved to it hugs your lashes and with the bristles being soft and not too plasticky it gets every lash and makes it full and long but very natural looking. The only down side is it runs if any kind of wetness hits it.
Kathryn M.
Little Rock
I have incredibly short lashes.. most lengthening mascaras don’t do anything except leave my lashes tinted. This primer & mascara combo works wonderfully! I actually look like I have lashes when I use it! It doesn’t clump up my lashes or flake off onto my face. At a price of $9.99 I will definitely purchase again!
Racheal A.
Louisville, KY
It’s not my fave mascara but it’s not bad. It’s dual ended, coming with both a lash primer (apply first) and the actual mascara (after the primer) the primer actual helps a lot with getting the most out of your application. I actually really love this mascara for the bottom lashes.
Heather J.
I recently bought this mascara because i needed a new one and was having trouble picking one. Normally i use two one for define and one for volume amd foind this does both!! I usually use fake lashes but latley have not had the time. This product is a great replacment. It does exactly what it claims. My lashes a full and look longer. The product is well priced and so far alittle goes a long way. I would recommend this to anyone.
Marita🌺 M.
I really really liked how this mascara works. It comes with two ends which consists of a primer and the actual mascara. The primer worked really well on my lashes and got them super long before I actually applied the mascara on. Once I applied the mascara on, my lashes had this dark and volumous look to them that I loved. I would totally buy this again!
Samantha R.
I bought this product as I have liked the primer and mascara duos before. This however I was not impressed with. The primer went on fine. When I went to put the mascara part on the color is very faint. I had to put multiple coats on to even tell it was black mascara. I didn't see much volume out of it either. I don't recommend. I will stick with my basic L'Oréal voluminous mascara.
Kristi R.
Is this mascara good for sensitive eyes? I love trying new make up but I'm limited to certain products because of my sensitivity.
What's the best for removing waterproof mascaras?
Tasrt O.
this mascara gives a clumpy finish?
Thaiane P.
Rio de Janeiro
I'd like to find a mask of eyelashes that would make my eyelashes long as a doll's. Does this mask leave like this?
Ximena S.
I have been looking for a new mascara , and I was wondering if L'Oréal voluminous superstars waterproof mascara works good , since I have tiny lashes ?