BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Super-Volumized. Super-Extended. Iridescent black finish.

Get camera-ready with Voluminous® Superstar Red Carpet Black mascara, our first Primer and Mascara for a show-stopping red carpet look. Super-volumizing primer builds dramatic volume on every lash and creates an ultra-smooth base to maximize mascara impact. Fiber-rich lengthening mascara extends lashes to the extreme. Now infused with light-reflecting pearls that glisten in the night. Red carpet, here you come.

Step One Ingredients:

• BHT
  • Isopropyl Alcohol
  • Triethoxycaprylylsilane

L'Oréal Paris Voluminous® Superstar Red Carpet
  • "This is my favorite new mascara. I ran out of my usual and could t get to the mall . This mascara was better than my department store brand. I gave very short lashes and this added length and volume. " in 15 reviews
  • "Two ends for mascara? YES. The 1 side is to prime the eyelashes for lengthening and giving volume. The white lashes is fun to see! The 2 side is where that thick black comes in for the second coat, giving length, volume, and beautiful long movie star lashes. I have bought multiple tubes of the mascara, both regular and water proof. It's fantastic and CHEAP compared to prestige brands" in 3 reviews
Ahtziry L.
My favorite mascara!! It makes my lashes super long and it's very easy to apply the white serum makes my lashes super long the only thing is that I wish it had more I finished it in less than a month I use it everyday I've never been happier with a mascara
Lelia T.
Brooklyn, Ny
L'oreal makes amazing mascaras. I have been on a quest to find the perfect mascara that looks great and doesn't irritate my eyes. This does exactly what I want and also comes with a primer on one side. It is super easy to remove and looks great throughout the whole day.
Heather F.
Souderton, PA
Loved this mascara but because it's double sided I took me only half the time to finish the product and I needed to buy more. I do my makeup everyday and to keep buying products is expensive.
Traci F.
Rock Springs, WY
I really like this product! It is super convenient that it's a primer and mascara in one rather than having 2 separate tubes to carry around. It also gives my lashes an amazing boost in both volume and length. My only complaint is that it can be a little bit clumpy.
Kalaeja F.
I love this mascara it does exactly what it says and gives my lengthy eyelashes such volume. The two step process takes more time but in the end the end result is worth it.
Mary P.
This mascara I thought was going to be amazing but it just didn't do it for me. I used it pretty much until the product ran out. But I just couldn't bring myself to love it. If you like more natural lashes then it's good
April H.
Pace, FL
I love this mascara! The two-step process takes a minimal amount of time and the end result is gorgeous, soft lashes. No flaking, no clumps, perfect for day and night. Love 💜
Jessica V.
Hesperia, CA
Idk why I'm the only one but just don't care for it... I bought it last week to try cuz everyone was raving and I don't like it. I like their other mascaras better.
Krystena D.
San Francisco, CA
I didn't see the difference using this one versus the regular one. Might as well save a few dollars and stick with the other one! If anything I saw more flakiness using this one
Logan M.
Pittsburgh, PA
10/10 would recommend. i have really short and sparse lashes and i need a primer and the fact i can get a 2 in 1 primer and mascara at a great price is everything i need.
Evangelina P.
I've been wanting to try this out I heard it flakes how well does this hold up
Betzabe R.
Pueden subir fotos de sus ojos para ver si vale la pena comprarlo?
Ainsley C.
Waterville Sunbury, NB
I need a mascara that won't smudge off and give me raccoon eyes. How does this one hold up? I have decent lashes, but like the extra oomph that mascara gives.