BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Super-Volumized. Super-Extended. Iridescent black finish.

Get camera-ready with Voluminous® Superstar Red Carpet Black mascara, our first Primer and Mascara for a show-stopping red carpet look. Super-volumizing primer builds dramatic volume on every lash and creates an ultra-smooth base to maximize mascara impact. Fiber-rich lengthening mascara extends lashes to the extreme. Now infused with light-reflecting pearls that glisten in the night. Red carpet, here you come.

Step One Ingredients:

• BHT
  • Isopropyl Alcohol
  • Triethoxycaprylylsilane

Buy on Amazon
  • "This is my favorite new mascara. I ran out of my usual and could t get to the mall . This mascara was better than my department store brand. I gave very short lashes and this added length and volume. " in 15 reviews
  • "Two ends for mascara? YES. The 1 side is to prime the eyelashes for lengthening and giving volume. The white lashes is fun to see! The 2 side is where that thick black comes in for the second coat, giving length, volume, and beautiful long movie star lashes. I have bought multiple tubes of the mascara, both regular and water proof. It's fantastic and CHEAP compared to prestige brands" in 3 reviews
Shannon B.
Templeton, PA
AMAZING. LIFE CHANGING. I have thin, sparce eyelashes. This stuff actually makes me look like I have false lashes on. It's amazing and for the price I'm so glad I tried it. It does what it claims and give us less fortunate eyelash people a chance to look red carpet ready! 10/10
Paola benareb A.
Santo domingo este, Santo domingo
It is perfect when applying the mascara. Simple application for its 2 in 1 shape. Naturally longer lashes and more bulky. If you apply the fix of the same brand, your mascara it will not be damaged and will have more duration
Denise P.
Donna, TX
my favorite mascara I like how it makes my lashes look full and it seems to last a long time also I love how it doesn't run so I don't look like a raccoon at the end of the day
Antonia F.
Alexandria , VA
My all time favorite mascara and item to have!! For my lazy days don't wanna wear make-up always have this on!! Gives you the most voluminous lashes! I usually use like three different mascaras to get the affect this one gives you!! Why you ask I use so many..??? Well I have failed to learn how to wear fake eyelashes!! So this gives me the same look you ladies that do know how to put them on with these two in one!!
Kristina S.
I did like this mascara, but the brush being curved made it hard to apply. I don't prefer curved brushes, but it worked if I flipped it around so the lashes were hitting the opposite side. The primer doesn't make a huge difference, but I basically used the black end to cover up the white the primer left on my lashes. It was hard to me to cover the white, not sure if this was supposed to be the case.
Christina AKA The Cherokee Gypsy (Youtube) C.
Smyrna, TN
This is one of my favorite mascaras!! I am native American, so i already have long eyelashes. When i pair my eyelashes with this, i get show stopping length and volume! They could almost pass for falsies this stuff works so good. I don't wear makeup everyday, but when i do, this is the mascara i am using at the moment and i love it!
Eduarda
I have naturally long lashes but all the mascaras I've tried weighs them down throughtout the day; so my lashes lose there "wow" factor that mascara give them. BUT NOT THIS MASCARA! EVERY time I use this mascara people always tell me that my lashes look amazing/fake. This is currently my favorite mascara!
Noelle R.
San Diego, CA
i cant live without this mascara. if there is one item i have to have it is this. no other product i have ever tried works like this mascara. it triples the thickness and length of my lashes and looks natural!!! the color is great and it lasts a long time. this is the best mascara on the market period.
L W.
Ypsilanti, MI
Fantastic mascara. It gives you length and volume of false lashes without it actually being false lashes.

Pros:
- Lasts all day
- Doesn't flake
- Doesn't cake
- Doesn't clump up
- Goes on smooth
- Nice length
- Great volume

Cons:
- There are no cons
Vicky C.
baton rouge
Totally disappointing.

I used the other one like this in their range and it's a 5 star. So when I tried this I expected the same right?

No! It gave no length barely any color and no definition.

Used twice and then thrown in the trash.
Evangelina P.
I've been wanting to try this out I heard it flakes how well does this hold up
Betzabe R.
Pueden subir fotos de sus ojos para ver si vale la pena comprarlo?
Ainsley C.
Waterville Sunbury , NB
I need a mascara that won't smudge off and give me raccoon eyes. How does this one hold up? I have decent lashes, but like the extra oomph that mascara gives.