BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Super-Volumized. Super-Extended. Iridescent black finish.

Get camera-ready with Voluminous® Superstar Red Carpet Black mascara, our first Primer and Mascara for a show-stopping red carpet look. Super-volumizing primer builds dramatic volume on every lash and creates an ultra-smooth base to maximize mascara impact. Fiber-rich lengthening mascara extends lashes to the extreme. Now infused with light-reflecting pearls that glisten in the night. Red carpet, here you come.

Step One Ingredients:

• BHT
  • Isopropyl Alcohol
  • Triethoxycaprylylsilane

L'Oréal Paris Voluminous® Superstar Red Carpet
  • "This is my favorite new mascara. I ran out of my usual and could t get to the mall . This mascara was better than my department store brand. I gave very short lashes and this added length and volume. " in 15 reviews
  • "Two ends for mascara? YES. The 1 side is to prime the eyelashes for lengthening and giving volume. The white lashes is fun to see! The 2 side is where that thick black comes in for the second coat, giving length, volume, and beautiful long movie star lashes. I have bought multiple tubes of the mascara, both regular and water proof. It's fantastic and CHEAP compared to prestige brands" in 3 reviews
Keara T.
Brunswick, ME
I have tried tons of mascaras over the years. Drug store, high end, you name it I’ve probably tried it. This is hands down one of the best mascaras I have ever used! I love the length and volume I get with this mascara. It is my go to.
Michelle R.
It’s good, i don’t know if it was my product or this eyelash is like that because i feel it’s a little dry, sometimes i can’t work a lot with it, but they give to you good volume
Logan M.
Duncansville, PA
10/10 would recommend. i have really short and sparse lashes and i need a primer and the fact i can get a 2 in 1 primer and mascara at a great price is everything i need.
Dece G.
Mesa, AZ
Two ends for mascara? YES. The 1 side is to prime the eyelashes for lengthening and giving volume. The white lashes is fun to see! The 2 side is where that thick black comes in for the second coat, giving length, volume, and beautiful long movie star lashes. I have bought multiple tubes of the mascara, both regular and water proof. It's fantastic and CHEAP compared to prestige brands.
chelsia b.
If I could seriously give this mascara more then 5 stars, I would without hesitation. It's the only mascara I use. I don't have to use falsies at all! But it sure looks like I do ;) you start buy using side 1, that's the primer. Try not to prime both eyes because then it's a little harder to apply the actual mascara, and the results aren't as good. 1 coat of primer and two of the mascara and your eyelashes will never need falsies again!!!
Belkis P.
New Orleans, LA
Got this mascara after I saw one of my favorite youtubers use it and her lashes looked amazing. So disappointed on how it worked on me. The prep side actually did good but the actual mascara side did nothing but clump my lashes together. I've tried it without the prep side and it's the same thing.
kimmy l.
HOUSTON, TX
This is one of the bess mascara I ever try. It makes the lashes curve and thick. It is dry away after a few seconds thus you don't see any mascara stick under your eye. I have been tried this product for a few months but i really love it.
I definitely recommend it to others.
N J.
This is an alright mascara. You have to be really careful when applying it because you can easily end up with spider lashes. The primer works really well, better than the mascara but I would not recommend this product there are plenty of other drugstore mascaras that are cheaper and make your lashes look amazing.
Lauren Amber G.
I use this everyday for my short sad little eyelashes lol and I'm terrible at applying falsies so this really makes up for it! I love how full and long they look. And no need to keep reapplying to hide the white. A little goes a long way. This is the mascara I usually buy over and over.
Gianna M.
I like what this mascara does for my top eyelashes. It really makes them long and fairly full looking. When I use it, I do about 2 coats of the white primer and then however much mascara it takes me to cover up the white (sometimes it only takes me one coat sometimes 2). I like the primer because I think it makes a real difference in the length of my lashes. The actual black mascara could be better I feel. The formula is kinda thin and more on the liquid side and it takes awhile for it to dry. I'm not sure if it's the way I apply it, but it comes out kind of clumpy for me, and it bunches my lashes together and I'm not a huge fan of that. Overall it makes my lashes look nice and long, it just isn't a formula I love. I bought mine from Ulta, but I don't know if I'll repurchase this
Evangelina P.
I've been wanting to try this out I heard it flakes how well does this hold up
Betzabe R.
Pueden subir fotos de sus ojos para ver si vale la pena comprarlo?
Ainsley C.
Waterville Sunbury , NB
I need a mascara that won't smudge off and give me raccoon eyes. How does this one hold up? I have decent lashes, but like the extra oomph that mascara gives.