BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Super-Volumized. Super-Extended. Superstar Lashes.

Our first Primer and Mascara for a show-stopping lash effect. Super-volumizing primer builds dramatic volume on every lash and creates an ultra smooth base to maximize mascara performance. Super-extending Mascara with a fiber-rich black formula.

Primer Ingredients:

• Were can i find these and what is the other side for?1 Answers
  • I have eyelashes that are fine and short... is this a goo...3 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try this mascara for a long time now...2 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Voluminous® Superstar Mascara
  • "I really love this mascara. It goes on easily and doesn't clump. It gives my lashes the perfect amount of volume without having to use falsies." in 36 reviews
  • "This is probably one of the most amazing mascaras I have ever used. The primer works wonders and keeps my lashes in place all throughout the day. I have the waterproof one, and I will admit it is a bit hard to get off, but I feel that's a good thing. It is a bit pricey for me (college student) but this mascara has lasted me months before it dried out on me. Definitely recommend and definitely would repurchase. " in 19 reviews
  • "I absolutely love this mascara , it's best if you already have long lashes . You have to use this in moderation." in 11 reviews
  • "MY NEW FAVORITE MASCARA. THE TWO STEP PROCESS ALLOWS YOUR EYELASHES TO SEPARATE. THE FIRST STEP ADD VOLUME TO YOUR LASHES THE SECOND THICKENS THEM MAKING THEM FULL. LONG LASTING AND WORTH YOUR MONEY. I LOVE IT. " in 7 reviews
  • "This mascara give you the best of every world. Lengthening, separating, and volumizing power is all in one in this product. For the price you can't beat it! I absolutely love it and would buy it again and again!" in 6 reviews
Debbie B.
Susanville
If it were possible to give 10 stars, I would!!!   I have very wimpy eyelashes.  When I use this, my eyelashes stand out!  I won't use anything else.  My friend was using high dollar mascaras from Macy's, and she switched to this for the same reason.
Lacie K.
THIS IS THE BEST MASCARA EVER! I've been using this mascara for about 4 years and haven't thought twice about switching it up! It has two ends to it, one end is a primer for your lashes, and the other is the mascara. The primer really thickens your lashes and when you're done you really do look like a superstar! No need for falsies!!! I've gotten SO many compliments on my eyelashes because of this mascara! I love it so much!!!
Miranda O.
I loveeeee this mascara! I used the L’Oréal double extend religiously for years, but while I was abroad, that tube ran out and they didn’t have it where I was, so I tried this one. I have since switched permanently because I love it so much. It makes my eyelashes look so long and full, people often ask me if they’re fake! (They’re not) I also love that it washes off gently with warm water. I never feel like I have to pull or tug to get it off and it doesn’t run or flake throughout the day. Cannot speak higher of it!
Breann P.
Hudson, NC
L'Oréal Paris Voluminous® Superstar Mascara is a really great product. For the past couple years I have been buying high end mascara and decided to save some money and try something else. Needless to say I am not disappointed in my decision, I’m not sure if I will go back to spender $23+ on mascara. This mascara adds length and volume to my eyelashes and last all day. I use the waterproof one and I have no issues with it running when I sweat or when I go swimming which is a big plus for me, I hate having raccoon eyes halfway through the day. I would recommend applying it one eye at a time because if you let the primer dry it makes applying the mascara harder. I use 2 coats of the mascara and my lashes are perfect. I would recommend this product to everyone and will be purchasing it again.
Courtney G.
Augusta, ME
My go to mascara. I have short lashes to begin with , not anymore !  With this mascara it makes my lashes look like I have extensions .  I get asked all the time if my lashes are real.  This is an awesome product . Simple to use and goes on great !  Affordable also !  Perfect for that bold eye look ! Just amazing stuff :-) !
Jodie Z.
I just bought this last weekend at CVS Pharmacy a mobile coupon for $4 plus all L'oreal were BOGO. I bought this bases on reviews from @influenster and I also bought my regular L'Oréal Paris Telescopic™ Original Mascara
So I tried one kind on ole left eye Lopez & other on my right eye guy.
Superstar is .. eh...ok & all, but maybe I need to use it more often to get used to it.
My old telescopic standby, tho.... works so incredibly well because the wand allows me to really get up to the waterline and base of my upper lid and work from side to side and separate my lashes without any heaviness ir clumping!
Jehser S.
Jacksonville, FL
I personally did not like this mascara very much. I found that it would clump my lashes together and it did not add extra volume! I wish I could have liked this product because a lot of the reviews were great but it just did not work for me :(
Presley R.
Springfield
love this mascara! it goes on easy and is water proof. i use this mascara every single day and i would not trade it for anything. i have purchased this mascara multiple times and i love it every single time! i would definitely recommend this to someone else.
Bre R.
Harrisonburg, VA
I love trying out new mascaras but I had never tried a L’Oreal one before so I thought I’d give this a go. It’s a bit more expensive than other drugstore mascaras, but it’s 2-in-1 so I figured it might be worth it. While it did make my lashes super long, it was a bit clumpy and it would start to run by about mid-day everyday without fail. It was a bit annoying to have to run it off my skin all the time.
Sierra B.
Simpsonville, SC
By far my favorite mascara. It’s almost unfortunate to other mascara brands because I cannot use a mascara with the priming side now!! It makes my lashes thick, long, not clumpy!! Thankful that I found such an amazing drugstore mascara!! Definitely would recommend!
Yolanda C.
Lagrange, GA
I have heard amazing things about this mascara, how good is it?
ericka d.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I have used a few mascaras and I really haven't been very thrilled with what I have purchased. I want a mascara that makes you eyelashes look fuller and with more volume, I was wondering if anyone has used this mascara and if it works like they say it does..:-)
Alysha L.
GOLDTHWAITE, TX
So I have a few questions I was looking for a mascara for thickness and volume does this hold up? Does it smudge or flake off ? Is it worth it for the price?
Sarah S.
I have eyelashes that are fine and short... is this a good mascara for me to try? I'd love any advice I can get 😊
JoyAnna C.
O Fallon, MO
I've never tried a primer + mascara duo. Does it really work? Has anyone tried the mascara with and with out the primer? Has anyone tried the primer with a different mascara? I'm just curious because mascara a are expensive and I don't want to waste my money.