BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Super-Volumized. Super-Extended. Superstar Lashes.

Our first Primer and Mascara for a show-stopping lash effect. Super-volumizing primer builds dramatic volume on every lash and creates an ultra smooth base to maximize mascara performance. Super-extending Mascara with a fiber-rich black formula.

Primer Ingredients:

• I've been wanting to try this mascara for a long time now and I l...2 Answers
Colleen K.
Denver, CO
Review for: Blackest Black
This is a great drug store mascara. On one side you have the white fibers to prime your lashes and add length. And holy crap does this work! And on the other side, you have the black mascara. The wand isn't too big and the spikes are placed just right to where it doesn't go on too clumpy. I hate clumpy mascara. I usually always brush through with a spoolie after to separate my lashes but this mascara isn't bad at all. The length the fibers add is awesome and a lot of fun. Especially on the lower lashes. The only complaint is sometimes the fibers will stick out sideways but this is rare and all you gotta do is pick them off. Also, I don't have the waterproof one but as far as I'm concerned, this stuff will stay on great throughout the day. I haven't tested it while working out or anything. I like this one cause when I get out of the shower, it isn't running done my face or under my eyes like previous mascaras are. My lower lashes usually have a little mascara on them though when I get out of the shower cause I can never quite clean them well enough so I would say this holds up well even though it isn't the waterproof one. Sometimes the waterproof ones are TOO waterproof, and I hate that. Especially like I said earlier, when they run down my face or bunch up right under my eyes after a shower. This holds up well AND doesn't do all that.
Harper B.
Palm Harbor, FL
Review for: Black
This is one of my favorite drug store mascaras. The primer makes the mascara stay so much longer and helps it hold it's curl. I love the brushes (each side is different) and both of them are good for application. The price is good and it compares to even high end mascaras. The only thing I would change is how much mascara/primer is offered in each size.
Danielle W.
Fairfield, CA
Review for: Blackest Black
Honestly not a big fan of this mascara. Just saw at a CVS and needed some mascara and I love primers so I thought this would be a good choice. This product makes my eyelashes long, but they are long and stringy. No thickness just long. It’s okay to use, I won’t waste it. I just don’t see myself every purchasing this again.
Krystle K.
Sewell, NJ
Review for: Blackest Black
This is one of the better mascaras from the drug store. I like the 2 product in 1 thing but i feel like i dont get a long time out of the mascara bc its like half the size of the normal tube. Thats my major beef with these types of mascara. But it gives tons of colume and length - i highly recommend!
Nunia T.
honolulu
Review for: Blackest Black
I love this mascara! I've been using it for the past three months and it has changed my life. Naturally have thick full lashes but this baby right here helps make them stand out by giving them that extra length with the primer.
Annamarie W.
Review for: Black
I have a love-hate relationship with this mascara. I love that it has the primer to apply before, but the 2nd black coat never does a good job of covering the primer so my eyelashes look part white. It lasts really well, but I'm not sure if I would purchase again.
Osleidy C.
Tampa
Beauty Junkie Expert
This Mascara Is Amazing !! It Makes The Lashes So Long And Perfect. It Looks Like You Have Falsies On. I Use This Product Daily. It Is A Two Step Process But So Worth It! The Color Is Very Back. I Highly Recommend This Product But Not For Daily Use.
Emily M.
Ellenwood, GA
Review for: Blackest Black
Really kept my lashes up and voluminous but the process takes way too long. I have to apply several coats of both sides in order to achieve the look. And takes super long to dry as well. I wouldn’t recommend to someone who’s in always in a hurry
bailey l.
so this mascara isn't anything too special. i was really hopeful the mascara primer would take my mascara game to the next level because i saw an instagrammer use this product and it really worked for her. the same did not apply to me! i've used this product about 4 times since buying it and each time it seems like the primer is about to do some real magic to my lashes...! then i apply the mascara and it seems like the fullness and thickness from the primer just disappears. and while this mascara does make my lashes appear very long it does nothing for volume and fullness. i'll use this mascara until it runs out because i'm not a waster but i won't rebuy this in the future. i've attached a picture of one lash coated and one bare with this product.
Nancy C.
RIVERSIDE, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the most amazing product iv ever owned. This makes my lashes three times as long as they are now . I absolutely recommend this to anyone who wears mascara. Or that wants to start wearing mascara who wants amazing longer lashes. I have gotten so many complements on my lashes saying if I'm wearing fake lashes. But no...its just this amazing voluminous superstar mascara . I use the waterproof one so it can stay on all night this is by far my favorite loreal product. There is no flakes or stickyness. Everyone go try it out. You won't regret it.
Yolanda C.
Lagrange, GA
I have heard amazing things about this mascara, how good is it?
JoyAnna C.
O Fallon, MO
I've never tried a primer + mascara duo. Does it really work? Has anyone tried the mascara with and with out the primer? Has anyone tried the primer with a different mascara? I'm just curious because mascara a are expensive and I don't want to waste my money.
ericka d.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I have used a few mascaras and I really haven't been very thrilled with what I have purchased. I want a mascara that makes you eyelashes look fuller and with more volume, I was wondering if anyone has used this mascara and if it works like they say it does..:-)
Megan B.
Yucaipa, CA
I've been wanting to try this mascara for a long time now and I love the L'Oréal brand, I hate when my mascara flakes through out the day, had anyone tried this and does this happen?
Hazel J.
Perris, CA
Is this mascara worth the money especially since it comes with 2 in 1 . Are the results good ??