BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Perfect Line Control. Adaptive Ink Release. Smooth Glide & Smudge-Proof.

Get your cat eye camera ready. Our signature Flexor applicator allows 360° glide—so you can effortlessly create the liner look you love without the fuss or smudge.

• Aqua / Water

• Does this eyeliner last? I have been having a hard time w...1 Answers
  • I tried this recently from my friends makeup collection a...3 Answers
  • I've been looking for a new eyeliner that is good for peo...1 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Voluminous® Superstar Liner
  • "Oh how I love this eyeliner plus it makes it super easy to achieve the winged look as it glides on the eye super smooth ! Totally reccomend!" in 5 reviews
  • "My favorite eyeliner ever! It is super easy to use and it is super black and pigmented! It also lasts all day. It isnt waterproof though so if you rub your eyes a lot it will smudge. Definetly would recommend." in 4 reviews
  • "Love this eyeliner. I only use this liner when I do my wings and it works great. Perfect wing about every time." in 3 reviews
  • "I love this liquid eyeliner! I use this as my everyday eyeliner. You can make thin or any size lines you want. I wear contacts so I'm putting eye drops in my eyes throughout the day. This eyeliner does not smudge at all. It's a good waterproof liquid eye liner!" in 3 reviews
Melissa G.
Maurice, LA
I've never gotten a clean line with eyeliner because I'm legally blind without my glasses. I think it's even then when I put my glasses back on, I have tons of gaps and straying lines. For some reason this is different though. I get a straight, uniform line every time. Also, if I choose to not use primer, it still lasts all day no matter how hot it humid it is. This was taken about 8 hours after application and I didn't use primer. As you can see, my eyeshadow is long gone but my eyeliner is still here! This works better than 2 other high end brands I've bought in the past but is a third of the price! I've been using this daily for about 3 months and it hasn't dried out yet. I love it!
Kristie H.
I just bought this and I was so disappointed. I did one eye perfectly but then when I tried to line the other the marker was dried out. I shook it which helped a little bit but it wasn't black enough for me. However, I did like how much control I had over the wing. I bought this at Wal-Mart so maybe that was the issue but I probably won't buy it again.
Amy V.
Carbondale, IL
This eyeliner is not my number one but it’s definitely better than most that I have tried. It is a good value and it has lasted me a while. It’s not expensive at all and the packaging isn’t horrible. I like the felt tip eyeliner and the long handle because it makes it easier to apply. One thing I don’t like about it is that it’s thicker at the base which makes it harder to draw the line. I find myself making the liner too thick because of the thicker base or it messes me up because it is too thick. Overall it’s not a horrible eyeliner. I’ll definitely be reaching for it still.
Eliyana V.
Purchased at: Walmart
This has a perfectly shaped brush for really nice cat wings. It’s super thin at the end so that you can really get sharp ends, while the body gets thicker so you can have as thick of eyeliner as you want in one stroke. The long handle makes it much easier to apply. The formula is also really great and pigmented. I often accidentally rub my eyes, and this doesn’t smear at all. It actually stays on annoyingly long. 😂 I struggle to get all of it off with makeup wipes. Amazing eyeliner, and at a really good price!
Natalie W.
Burkeville, VA
This eyeliner is okay. It had a very large tip which makes it a little harder to create a fine line. The price is good for the product, but I personally tend to steer away because I enjoy a super fine, intense line!
Katelyn Y.
San Diego, CA
Stays on for a good amount of time, but it can sometimes end up in the corner of your eye. Other than that, it’s super black and matte! I’ve bought multiple tubes and I will continue to purchase.
Tawny F.
Rancho Cucamonga
Great drugstore eyeliner! The felt tip is great for winged liner application. The liner itself has a matte finish and is very long lasting. Great price point for a good liner. Would recommend to anyone!
Jolien W.
New Lothrop, MI
I thought this would work better than the little brush dipping in a container. Too bad, I need to press super hard to get a dark enough result and it looks very messy on the edges, not smooth enough to my taste. Doesn't glide over your skin that much unless you pull it a little bit.
Princess P.
Oceanside, CA
I love using this one because of the pointy liner. It’s easy to use and can apply thick or thin it depends how you’ll like to wear your wing liner on that day. I love using this because it is easy to clean it when you make mistake for that wing. I will buy it again next time I am on my 3rd one.
Vicky C.
peterborough
I have very sensitive eyes and am allergic to so many products. However this has been a cult classic for me. It causes no irritation, creates smooth, dark and defined lines. It’s very cheap too which makes it awesome! I’m possibly on my 25th purchase
Is this waterproof?
Courtney R.
Sandy Springs, GA
Is this a pencil liner? I can't tell from the pic.
Ioana D.
London , London
I’m looking for a new liquid eyeliner, because I’m not pleased with the L'Oréal Paris Voluminous® Superstar Liner anymore. I would like something similar (i.e. pen applicator, intense black). Any suggestions?
Laura S.
Mendota Hts, MN
How does this eyeliner compare to the original super slim liner by Loreal?? That one is my favorite eyeliner of all time and I'm debating whether I should try this or not 🤔
Jennie Y.
Vancouver, BC
Is the tip a soft brush tip or a hard tip?