BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Perfect Line Control. Adaptive Ink Release. Smooth Glide & Smudge-Proof.

Get your cat eye camera ready. Our signature Flexor applicator allows 360° glide—so you can effortlessly create the liner look you love without the fuss or smudge.

• Aqua / Water

• Does this eyeliner last? I have been having a hard time w...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a new eyeliner that is good for peo...1 Answers
  • How long does this last? I've tried other ones from L'Oré...2 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Voluminous® Superstar Liner
  • "Oh how I love this eyeliner plus it makes it super easy to achieve the winged look as it glides on the eye super smooth ! Totally reccomend!" in 5 reviews
  • "My favorite eyeliner ever! It is super easy to use and it is super black and pigmented! It also lasts all day. It isnt waterproof though so if you rub your eyes a lot it will smudge. Definetly would recommend." in 4 reviews
  • "Love this eyeliner. I only use this liner when I do my wings and it works great. Perfect wing about every time." in 3 reviews
  • "I love this liquid eyeliner! I use this as my everyday eyeliner. You can make thin or any size lines you want. I wear contacts so I'm putting eye drops in my eyes throughout the day. This eyeliner does not smudge at all. It's a good waterproof liquid eye liner!" in 3 reviews
Himali B.
Westminster, CO
I love Loreal products they are good quality & so affordable. I picked it up from King Soppers when I ran out of my usual eye liners. The pigment is good black shade is perfect. Also, the eye liner application with this liner is the easiest. Whenever I am in hurry with no time in hand for precise eyeliner I go with this liner & I get perfect eye liner in less than 1 minute. The only thing I didn't liked about this liner is it staying power. It's the darkest black when you apply but I have observed after say 4-5 hours it just fades away. Also, if by mistake you touch your eyelids even slightly it will smudge it doesn't happen with my other eyeliners. But good thing about this fading & lightning of color is it's super easy to remove so if I am going out only for dinner or few hours I sometimes use this as the color will be intact & will be easy to remove one I am home good for the eyes I don't need to rub too much to remove the eyeliner just 1-2 stroke with the eyemakeup remover does the job. Also, it's super affordable & available almost in all supermarkets. I would totally recommend it as a back-up eye liner. I will definitely buy it again.
Kristie H.
I just bought this and I was so disappointed. I did one eye perfectly but then when I tried to line the other the marker was dried out. I shook it which helped a little bit but it wasn't black enough for me. However, I did like how much control I had over the wing. I bought this at Wal-Mart so maybe that was the issue but I probably won't buy it again.
Princess P.
Scarborough, ME
I love using this one because of the pointy liner. It’s easy to use and can apply thick or thin it depends how you’ll like to wear your wing liner on that day. I love using this because it is easy to clean it when you make mistake for that wing. I will buy it again next time I am on my 3rd one.
Vicky C.
baton rouge
I have very sensitive eyes and am allergic to so many products. However this has been a cult classic for me. It causes no irritation, creates smooth, dark and defined lines. It’s very cheap too which makes it awesome! I’m possibly on my 25th purchase
Natalie W.
Burkeville, VA
This eyeliner is okay. It had a very large tip which makes it a little harder to create a fine line. The price is good for the product, but I personally tend to steer away because I enjoy a super fine, intense line!
Lia R.
Puyallup
This is a really good product especially because overtime because I do use a product often it doesn't dry out and it does last a while and I got this from Ulta and I would most definitely biased again and I suggest that whoever is thinking about buying this product I think you should because a really good product and it's long lasting it stays on for long time.
Mollie K.
Lewiston, ME
I love the color and formula with this. My problem is the brush itself. It dries out/stops working once it goes over sparkly eyeshadow. It is too expensive for it not to work after 2-3 uses. I’m done with this one
Autumn B.
Redford, MI
This can be found at Walmart, Meijer, target, etc. For a price of $7-$9 so it's pretty affordable. It does wipe off if you smudge it or if it gets wet. It is useful when trying to do winged eyeliner. It's a true black, not a gray black. It also doesn't bleed into the wrinkles of your face at all and applies over eyeshadow fine.
Vivian m.
Cooper City, FL
This product is absolutely amazing!! The product is great at creating a beautiful and seamless executed liner. It definitely holds its value. I highly recommend this product to many of my friends and family! Great brand and product!!
Natalie K.
Marysville, OH
Perfect for the Halloween season! You can do just about any design work this precision tip. It goes on easy and stays put. Unlike other felt tips it didn't dry out easily. You can purchase this at any major retailer. Def recommend!
Is this waterproof?
Courtney R.
Sandy Springs, GA
Is this a pencil liner? I can't tell from the pic.
Ioana D.
London, London
I’m looking for a new liquid eyeliner, because I’m not pleased with the L'Oréal Paris Voluminous® Superstar Liner anymore. I would like something similar (i.e. pen applicator, intense black). Any suggestions?
Laura S.
Mendota Hts, MN
How does this eyeliner compare to the original super slim liner by Loreal?? That one is my favorite eyeliner of all time and I'm debating whether I should try this or not 🤔
Jennie Y.
Vancouver, BC
Is the tip a soft brush tip or a hard tip?