BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Haley B.
Winnsboro, TX
I am used to only buying higher end makeup brands that you can only find in Sephora or Ulta. I’m a college student, so I needed to find a more affordable mascara one month and ended up grabbing this beauty. My lashes look better with this than they did with my $25 mascara! This was less than $10 and made me look like I had false lashes. I was absolutely amazed. Walmart is stepping up their game!
Heather M.
Slaughter, LA
This combination mascara works great together. It doesn’t take a long time to put on and it really makes your eyelashes a lot longer without getting clumpy. I’ve tried a lot of more expensive brands and this one works just as great.
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
This is the perfect duo. I love the colorless primer because it extends and thickens your natural lashes. After using the primer, then grab that mascara and use that wand and hit the tips and then go up underneath from the root to tip and then you will have beautiful long thick lashes.
Alexis L.
Oakland, CA
Voluminous is one of my fave mascaras of all time, and my personal go-to. If you're looking specifically for full, curled lashes, this is the best. If you prefer subtle definition, you may not care for this one. I have probably bought 50 tubs of this in my life time!
Cindy G.
Alpena, MI
I've been using the voluminous primer for months now and LOVE the volume it gives my lashes! I've never had great eyelashes, but as I have aged they've gotten very thin. This primer base adds volume and gives your mascara something to adhere to. I won't go without this product anymore! L'Oréal Paris Voluminous® Lash Primer
Ashley W.
Waukegan, IL
I LOVE the primer! The mascara is really good, too. The primer goes on very smoothly, and I really feel like it nourishes my lashes. The primer with this mascara makes my eyelashes look gorgeous, and its a clear difference over regular, primerless mascara from other brands I have.

My only real issue is that on the primer packaging (the one I got was separate from the mascara), there were no directions, but there were some for the mascara. I've never used mascara primer before so I wasn't sure if I was doing it right. I read online that doing the primer then mascara right away, one eye at a time, will give the best results.

The primer looks very white when you put it on, but the mascara covers it up perfectly. I haven't tried the primer with other mascara but I think it will be great, at least with L'Oreal Paris brand mascara. I plan on purchasing more when I run out, and am interested in getting another mascara from this brand to pair with the primer.

I got this for free in a L'Oreal Paris voxbox, to review.
Katie R.
This is my favorite purchase ever. I use these two together every day whether I'm going to work or going out. The primer is a necessity because it makes my lashes thick and long. The mascara lasts all day but comes off easily with makeup remover. I always buy at target or Amazon!
Heather H.
Salida
I really liked this product! It made my eye lashes look longer then they already are. The packaging was nice. I use this mascara a couple times a week. It last a long time and I didn't need to touch up. I would totally recommend this product to my friends!
Lauren R.
First of all, the primer works decently that's why I gave it 2 stars. I wore the mascara for a little under a week to test it out. The first day, it completely flaked off and smudged on me. The brush did not meet my expectations. Lots of product was left on the brush and upon application my lashes clumped together. I normally wipe the brush to clear excess product and apply and still clumps. It definitely came off easily with a little bit of water - not recommended if you're wearing this outside for a few hours. It did not volumize my lashes- it left them FLAT. It was difficult to wear this product for hours when I kept getting random flakey things of mascara all over my face and under my eyes. I do not recommend this to a friend and wish that L'Oreal would redo the formula.
Disclaimer: L'Oreal sent me this product to test and this is my honest review.
Reem A.
Alpharetta, GA
This is my favorite mascara ever! I have been using it for years and I absolutely love it! The only thing that could be improved is the brush, the shape changes over time. I usually get it from target and I definitely recommend it
Jessica L.
Is the primer worth it? What does it even do?
Amanda E.
Wilmington, NC
So I've seen this in store before, but avoided it because it has two steps. I am always running late and need my makeup to be QUICK and EASY. Does this take tons of extra time, since there is two steps?
Caitlin S.
How does this primer work