BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

• So I've seen this in store before, but avoided it because...1 Answers
  • Just picked this up!! Thoughts. . . . Have you notic...1 Answers
  • How does this primer work1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "This is my all time favorite mascara ! It doesn't clump your lashes together, stays on & lasts all day, and it adds SO much volume & length to my lashes. I never leave my house without it, I highly recommend this product ! :)" in 19 reviews
  • "This honestly works great and i need to go to ulta to get another one! Its lengthens my lashes" in 9 reviews
  • "If you're a lover of the Dior Show mascara, you will praise me for introducing you to the Loreal Voluminous. At half the cost, this mascara delivers identical results. My eyelashes look thicker, longer, blacker....everything you could want in a mascara. I layer it on for the most dramatic look, and have never received so many compliments on my lashes!" in 6 reviews
Victoria C.
Wethersfield, CT
This is one of favorite duos. The primer really makes my lashes look volumized and extra long. I also gave the mascara in cobalt blue color (my absolute favorite) And in burgundy. The mascara does not flake throughout the day and it holds the lash curl too. I will repurchase.
Haley B.
Winnsboro, TX
I am used to only buying higher end makeup brands that you can only find in Sephora or Ulta. I’m a college student, so I needed to find a more affordable mascara one month and ended up grabbing this beauty. My lashes look better with this than they did with my $25 mascara! This was less than $10 and made me look like I had false lashes. I was absolutely amazed. Walmart is stepping up their game!
Tammy H.
Purchased the product twice. The primer is awesome! Lashes are full and beautiful. The mascara with the primer last longer, with no flaking. I just wish it was for sensitive eyes. Became itchy and pink. Thought I had pick eye. Lol ! I stopped using the product, then tried again. Same results. 😔
Ashley S.
I actually really loved the lash primer. I use it almost everyday. It does a great job of lengthening and adding volume to my lashes. But the mascara in the gray tube is just super clumpy and I'm just not a fan. I will just purchase the primer again in the future.
Chelsie L.
I love this set. This mascara is pretty bomb on its own, but the primer does help a pretty good amount also. I really like how voluminous my lashes get with this. It also isn't super clumpy like a lot of other mascaras, so another plus. Affordable & definitely works.
Heather M.
Slaughter, LA
This combination mascara works great together. It doesn’t take a long time to put on and it really makes your eyelashes a lot longer without getting clumpy. I’ve tried a lot of more expensive brands and this one works just as great.
Jess S.
Brooklyn, NY
Skip on these. I always love the way it looks on other people but it just doesn't work on me. I almost never don't like a mascara. This one was ok but I love the Loreal butterfly effect way more
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
This is the perfect duo. I love the colorless primer because it extends and thickens your natural lashes. After using the primer, then grab that mascara and use that wand and hit the tips and then go up underneath from the root to tip and then you will have beautiful long thick lashes.
Shanna C.
I am loving my [product:l'oréal-paris-voluminous-primer-&-mascara-carded-pack] that I received for Christmas! The primer goes on smooth and the mascara stays in place all day. My eyelashes look fuller and longer when using L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Primer and Mascara!
Alexis L.
Oakland, CA
Voluminous is one of my fave mascaras of all time, and my personal go-to. If you're looking specifically for full, curled lashes, this is the best. If you prefer subtle definition, you may not care for this one. I have probably bought 50 tubs of this in my life time!
Jessica L.
Is the primer worth it? What does it even do?
Amanda E.
Wilmington, NC
So I've seen this in store before, but avoided it because it has two steps. I am always running late and need my makeup to be QUICK and EASY. Does this take tons of extra time, since there is two steps?
Sandy D.
Just picked this up!! Thoughts. . . . Have you noticed a dramatic difference??? Thank you 😘😘😘L'Oréal Paris Voluminous® Primer & Mascara Carded Pack😘
Caitlin S.
How does this primer work