BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Ashley W.
Waukegan, IL
I LOVE the primer! The mascara is really good, too. The primer goes on very smoothly, and I really feel like it nourishes my lashes. The primer with this mascara makes my eyelashes look gorgeous, and its a clear difference over regular, primerless mascara from other brands I have.

My only real issue is that on the primer packaging (the one I got was separate from the mascara), there were no directions, but there were some for the mascara. I've never used mascara primer before so I wasn't sure if I was doing it right. I read online that doing the primer then mascara right away, one eye at a time, will give the best results.

The primer looks very white when you put it on, but the mascara covers it up perfectly. I haven't tried the primer with other mascara but I think it will be great, at least with L'Oreal Paris brand mascara. I plan on purchasing more when I run out, and am interested in getting another mascara from this brand to pair with the primer.

I got this for free in a L'Oreal Paris voxbox, to review.
Lauren R.
First of all, the primer works decently that's why I gave it 2 stars. I wore the mascara for a little under a week to test it out. The first day, it completely flaked off and smudged on me. The brush did not meet my expectations. Lots of product was left on the brush and upon application my lashes clumped together. I normally wipe the brush to clear excess product and apply and still clumps. It definitely came off easily with a little bit of water - not recommended if you're wearing this outside for a few hours. It did not volumize my lashes- it left them FLAT. It was difficult to wear this product for hours when I kept getting random flakey things of mascara all over my face and under my eyes. I do not recommend this to a friend and wish that L'Oreal would redo the formula.
Disclaimer: L'Oreal sent me this product to test and this is my honest review.
Ashley W.
If you are looking for a false lash effect without having to struggle with the lashes and glue, this product is for you. The primer does enhance the voluminous look. I actually don't find the regular mascara to give that effect unless the primer is added before. The regular gets a little clumpy tentative to how you apply it but it's easy to work out. I love this set for the price. Still on an every day basis I might not have the time to apply both so I will still gravitate towards another one that give the look with one mascara application. But for the price this is a great buy from the drug store.
Danielle D.
Minneapolis, MN
I have quite long but thin lashes, and I have searched high and low for the perfect volumizing mascara. This was actually the mascara I used when I was 14-15, and since then I have tried a range of other mascaras, varying from drugstore to high end brands. Honestly, while I do like the high end mascara, for 1/5 the price I much prefer this one to anything. I always have a tube of it in my makeup bag, as its the easiest to apply (you really only need two coats) and it works for my lower lashes as well. I've recommended this product to everyone, from my younger cousins to my boss.
Arianna P.
Tallahassee, FL
I received both of these products in my latest Voxbox from Influenster. Both are now my #1 favs, ans the only product I will use. The primer extends your lashes as well as builds off the them. It doesn't build up and get clumpy or thick. The L'oreal Voluminous primer is a must have, leaving your eye lashes looking long and luscious. Just beautiful.. The Mascara is just as great! It also builds off of your eyelashes and leaves your lashes making everyone jealous! Definite must have, you wont regret trying it! Perfect for #BackToSchool
Uuganzaya M.
Berkeley, CA
I gor this product from influenster for testing purposes. I have tried this mascara with and without primer. After few times tested it i noticed that primer doesn't make any differences and it crublem products end of the day. It has so much flakig and trabsfering to my bottom lids. I looked like panda whole day evwn to i have tried to clean up this mess so much. Mascara by itself is okish. It didn't flake as much as one with primer but it still did smudging and transgering to my bottom lids. I wouldn't recommend.
Melgie C.
Hilliard, OH
I received both of these products for free courtesy from Influenster as part of my #LorealMakeup VoxBox. I have to say, that these L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Primer & Mascara are BEST DUO ever! I really love how my eyelashes looks fuller, thicker, longer, and beautiful after applying both of these products. Amazing product and a must-have items as part of my make-up routine from now on. I highly recommend these product not only to my family and friends but to everyone.
Hazel J.
Perris, CA
I received both of these wonderful mascara products from influenster for testing and reviewing purposes. &&' wow let me tell you how wonderful and how long this made my eyelashes. I was soo shocked to see how a primer does make a difference in your mascara routine . My eyelashes definitely felt longer and fuller . Definitely recommend purchasing these products coming from my experience.
Shelby K.
Kansas City, MO
I have never used a primer before putting on mascara until I got it in a voxbox. All I can say is I didn't know what I was missing. It actually does make a difference. Although the normal mascara is GREAT on its own, the primer just gives it that extra boom.

I would highly recommend this mascara to anyone. It's safe to say this is one of my favorite mascaras!
Beatrice d.
Los Angeles, CA
If you're a lover of the Dior Show mascara, you will praise me for introducing you to the Loreal Voluminous. At half the cost, this mascara delivers identical results. My eyelashes look thicker, longer, blacker....everything you could want in a mascara.
I layer it on for the most dramatic look, and have never received so many compliments on my lashes!
Jessica L.
Is the primer worth it? What does it even do?
Amanda E.
Wilmington, NC
So I've seen this in store before, but avoided it because it has two steps. I am always running late and need my makeup to be QUICK and EASY. Does this take tons of extra time, since there is two steps?
Caitlin S.
How does this primer work