L'Oréal Paris Voluminous® Power Volume 24H Waterproof Mascara uploaded by Katie S.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Voluminous power volume 24h mascara has a formula with collagen spheres and a mega brush that gives lashes 15x more impact and 24 hours of volume for fuller-looking, plumped up lashes. . Clump-free. Flake-free. Smudge-free. Frangance-free. Ophthalmologist-tested and allergy-tested. Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers. . Get instant big, bold lashes with 15x lash impact that last all day - and all night delivers intense, dramatic volume that holds up to 24 hours a mega-sized brush deposits more mascaraâ on lashes quicker, for a more extreme result collagen infused mascara . Directions: place brush at base of lashes and...

Annie L.
With thin, short and straight lashes, this mascara has worked wonders for me.  I can apply as little or a lot which creates full and long lashes that lasts a full 12 hours of work.  It does not leave any flakiness on your cheek by the end of the day. Applying two or three coats on my lashes create the long effect that I am looking for.  Also, it did not smear on the bottom of my eyes when I walked through the rain.
Katie S.
Tucson, AZ
I use this almost every day. I can definitely see the volume when I use it. Most definitely is waterproof, I can only get it all off when using a makeup remover oil. It does get a little clumpy if you try to build it up on your lashes but usually 2 coats is perfect, so it's not too big of a late down for me.
Jenna M.
Alto, MI
Of all the drug-store brands I've used, this is my favorite. It goes on evenly, and smoothly. Toward the end of the tube, it does get clumpy, though. It is waterproof, so once it's on - it's on. My sephora brand eye make up remover gets it all off.
Jessica C.
Puyallup, WA
I really like this mascara it gave my lashes
Volume and stayed on all day a little too long I just had a hard time getting it off with normal makeup wipes that was the only bad thing I could say
Natalie S.
Cincinnati, OH
I like this mascara a lot although I'm not a fan of water proof mascaras. However there is a non waterproof version of this mascara and it is my favorite drug store mascara! It volumizes and lengthens without clumping too much to give a fuller look.
Katie M.
This is THE WORST mascara I have ever used. I think dollar store mascara might be better. I usually use CoverGirl Lash Blast but this was on sale at the store I was in so I thought I'd try it. I put this on and not only does it look flaky on my eye lashes the instant it goes on, the clumping of my eye lashes together is unbelievable. One of my eyes looked so terrible I (tried) to remove it with a tissue and reapply it. That just made things worse. I look like I have just a few oddly large lashes that have a weird flaky concoction on them. I actually hope this flakes off soon so I can put on other mascara during the day.
Adrienne M.
Saint Louis, MO
Love this stuff, I can't get enough of it. It's the only mascara I use anymore. I buy 3-4 at a time so I don't run out! Goes on easy, no clumps, looks great all day and washes off with my face wash at night, not gloopy mess that you have to use eye makeup remover for!
Ashley R.
Corp Christi, TX
This is the worst mascara I've ever used. I've used benefit mascara for a long time and wanted to try a drugstore brand. This gave me NO volume, it made my eyelashes look like twigs and then NOTHING would take it off. I should have known when it was on clearance at my store!
Synda M.
Champlain, NY
I've literally been using this mascara for at least 4 years now. It's my go to mascara. It makes my eyelashes very black and long to the point wear the hit my glasses lenses. This mascara coats each lash perfectly and truly is waterproof. I highly recommend this.
Jana B.
I use this mascara on top of an other mascara and it really makes my lashes thicker. It doesn't crumble or anything. The mascara stays where it should be and its definitely waterproof.