BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Voluminous Power Volume 24H Mascara has a formula with collagen spheres and a mega brush that gives lashes 15X more impact and 24 hours of volume for fuller-looking, plumped up lashes. Clump-free. Flake-free. Smudge-free. Frangance-free. Ophthalmologist-tested and allergy-tested. Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers.

• I'm just wondering if I'm one of the only ones having tro...1 Answers
  • Did they discontinue the Voluminous Power Volume 24H masa...1 Answers
  • How well does this compare to the regular original volumi...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "I had already given up on mascara and was looking into getting lash extensions. when i tried this mascara i felt butterflies in my stomach! :) i was so happy with just the first coat it gave me tons of volume and some length. it does clump a bit. but I have higher end mascara that are worse." in 57 reviews
  • "I had been using Diorshow religiously, but it was getting to be an expensive habit so I went on a mascara manhunt. I stumbled across this little gem in "Black Smoke" and was blown away. It does everything a mascara should, volumizes, lengthens and stays all day. The matte effect of the Black Smoke givens lots of drama, but still looks great in the day. I've layered it without any clumping and I haven't had any problems with lash breakage. I own multiple so that I am never caught without it. LOVE LOVE LOVE." in 15 reviews
  • "This is probably the best Mascara I've ever bought, and the 1st time I've actually tried L'oreal mascaras. At 1st I thought I had made a mistake by buying it cuz it was waterproof and that usually means less volume, ugh! But it was by far less volume, it did what it said, it made my very long natural lashes go super long. It looked like I was wearing false ones. I would recommend it to people that like the look of big open lots-a volume, bold, eye look lashes. Plus, it goes very well on bottom ones too... and another great thing, it goes well with sexy smokey eyes. Can't complain! If you have eyes like me that are like "Look at me", open and ready for anything then this is the Right product for you" in 12 reviews
Yamna K.
This is literally my everyday go to mascara. Love the volume love the pigment I've been using this for YEARS. I tried every mascara at my local drug store curious to see if there's better, and I haven't found anything better than this. I'm on my tenth tube I believe so definitely a return buyer.
Jackeline C.
Bloomington, CA
I did not really like this mascara when I first tried it, to me it just crimped pretty bad and I didn’t really like the brush for it, the tube also wouldn’t really pick up enough mascara which made it really disappointing.
Debbie A.
Greenbelt, MD
I always prefer L'Oreal mascara and haven't been disappointed in any of the Voluminous line (which I've been using since the mid-90's!), but this might be my HG. I use lash serum and this just works so well with that - adds some extra volume to balance out my extra length. My lashes are so great with this!
Presley R.
I only recently tried this mascara and discovered I really liked it. It had a drier formula which I liked because it didn't make my eyelashes stick together like other mascaras can. I will definitely be trying other L'Oreal mascaras, and would buy this product again.
JoAnna B.
L'Oreal discontinued my favorite brand of mascara that I had been using for 10+ years so I switched to the 24 hour volume and will never turn back.  This is my favorite drug store brand of mascara.  Gives the volume and never fails me.  Love love love!
Yuri A.
I like this mask because it extends, defines and gives volume to the eyelashes and is long lasting. I said that it is really what it promises with this I mean that it is not misleading advertising
Angelica G.
Visalia, CA
I always go back to this mascara, it gives my lashes an amazing amount of volume and for a great price. I love this product so much and is the only drug store mascara I gravitate towards. I will continue to repurchase and yes I recommend!!
Rosa G.
I randomly bought this on a recent trip after my previous mascara fell out of my bag while going through airport security ( life lesson - secure small things before sending your bag through security ). I was so surprised at the quality of this mascara. This is now one of my favorite mascaras.
ESMINA H.
Byron Center, MI
Samantha V.
Corpus Christi
Lashes came out thick and gave them volume! It's so hard to get my straight lashes to curve but this did the job!!! Not heavy on lashes and didn't not flake. Got my product at heb!
Alison R.
Hamilton
Does this last all day and night? without ending up half way down your face?
Bobbi D.
Kitts Hill, OH
Does it actually add volume to lashes?? Most volume mascara does not add volume to my lashes
Kymyra B.
San Antonio, TX
Is this really as good as the hype around it? I've heard it makes lashes long and thick, but I have short, thin lashes and wonder if it will do the same for me.
Evangelina P.
How well does this compare to the regular original voluminous mascara
Hanne L.
Trondheim, Norway
I'm just wondering if I'm one of the only ones having troubles with this mascara smudging really bad? I can keep it pretty much at bay when setting my eyelid and the undereye area with very drying powder. But if I don't do that and don't constantly swipe away the mascara from under my eyes, people will ask me if I've cried. Yes, I could use the waterproof version, but it doesn't provide as black lashes that I fell in love with the non-waterproof version for. Do others have the same problem with smudging? Can anyone reccomend a mascara that is extra black like this one but is more smudgeproof?