BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #10 in Mascara

Separates and builds lashes. 5X fuller lashes. Bold volume.

Voluminous® Volume Building Mascara is uniquely formulated to resist clumping, soften and build lashes up to 5X their natural thickness. -The unique maximizing formula quickly thickens and builds lashes in a single application for a full and dramatic look. -The Volume Maximizing Brush thickens lashes evenly and smoothly, leaving them soft with virtually no flakes, smudges or clumps. Clump-resistant. Fragrance-free. Ophthalmologist-tested and allergy-tested. Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers.

• Aqua / Water / EAU

• What is your absolute favorite mascara?! L'Oréal Paris Vo...7 Answers
  • This product has great reviews, I am wanting a mascara th...29 Answers
  • Is it easy to remove? Also, does it clump?11 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Voluminous® Original Mascara
  • "I sooooo love Voluminous Mascara it does wonders for my lashes. Its my definet go to mascara it gives me volume and all diva at the same time.lol " in 1351 reviews
  • "This mascara does it all. Separates, lengthens, and lasts the whole night. The only problem is getting it off!" in 335 reviews
  • "This is one of my favorite mascara. It gives great volume to my lashes and has a deep black colour. However, I didn't really like the waterproof one because it would really dry up my lashes and make them crunchy and it would take forever to get the mascara off. So, if you ever decide to buy this - which I do recommend definitely the one that is not waterproof. Enjoy!" in 288 reviews
  • "I use to use this mascara all the time. I loved it. It is very volumizing and makes your lashes look thick and great! " in 164 reviews
  • "It made my lashes look fuller, but it was AWFUL pairing on top of other mascaras and almost immediately gave me trouble with clumping." in 9 reviews
Jeri S.
Centereach, NY
A must have!! I have had this little beauty in my collection since it’s invention! I LOVE IT! Ok..so quick story..my lashes were melted together in a slight mishap when I was about 15 (I had one very cheap, long, false lashes) and leaned too close to a flame. I was rushed to the ER (my god, I felt like my eyes had been krazy glued shut!) and after much trial and error they cut them out/off....leaving a very traumatized, horrified, and sad me with stubby, signed lashes! I was DEVASTATED!
So..fast forward to now...and 18yrs later. My lashes have never fully grown back in..but when I use the L’Oréal eyelash primer and then this mascara...well, I look like I have black, long, full lashes!!!
This mascara doesn’t flake...when I was it off, there isn’t tons of clumps of it with lashes strewn about!! I personally will always have a tube of this in my makeup bag and collection!!

*in the photo I have 100% MY OWN LASHES with just the primer and mascara!!* L'Oréal Paris Voluminous® Original Mascara #makeup #mascara #holygrail #glamgame
Jenn B.
Cochranville, PA
I used to be a big devotee of this mascara, but recently I've switched over to the Voluminous Million Lashes variety because I like the brush/wand better. I find the traditional Voluminous one clumps too easily, and I'm always trying to wipe all the clumps off the brush before I apply it to my lashes. Once I de-clump it, though, the formula is great -- both thickening and lengthening. Both the Blackest Black and Carbon Black are great for dark impact lashes. One other downside is that in really hot weather, the oil from my skin sometimes causes it to flake and smudge, but a lash primer really helps with this issue.
Emily B.
Kingsport
This mascara is VERY black. It's also very cheap but gives you a bang for your buck. I use this mascara on and off everyday and it's one of my favorites. I got mine at Walmart for about $5 and it lengthens, give volume, and has not given me any clumps. On a side note when paired with the lash primer also around $5-7, it looks even better and can give a false lash effect! There are some cons of course, for me it smudges pretty bad under my eyes after a few hours and is a bit messy when applying. Worth trying.
Isabelle D.
Lebanon, OH
This is one of the best mascaras I think ever made.  I have dark brown eyes and when I put this on my lashes It makes them long and defined and just makes my eyes look bigger and more open.  This is amazing when you're blending your false lashes into your natural lashes and gives so much volume and thickens them.  If i had an criticism it is that it is just a very very wet mascara but the wand is amazing and it is diffidently worth your money.  I do recommend this!
Jennifer A.
Minneapolis, MN
This used to be my go-to mascara, but a few years ago it started smudging under my eyes. My skincare hadn't changed, so I don't know if they did a formula revamp, but I had to give this one up.

I like the look this gives, but I don't think it gives the most voluminous lashes. I would call them naturally voluminous. I prefer the tube after it's had the chance to dry out a bit. And I definitely like this at 2 coats. This wand has a nice taper to it and isn't humongous like brands trended towards for a while. It also has the traditional nylon bristles that I prefer. I don't think this gives much length, but it does layer well with other mascaras and doesn't ever clump up or get spidery. It dries to a nice soft, flexible feel and doesn't get crispy or flakey. One thing it does poorly is hold a curl.

My preferred voluminous mascaras now are  CHANEL Le Volume De Chanel, Mascara and Marc Jacobs Beauty Velvet Noir Major Volume Mascara .
Lenka C.
same formula as the black with a hint of color- i loved it! gave me volume, and length and complimented my green eyes nicely. purchased at rite aid, it really worked better than other blue mascaras I've tried. the only reason it gets 4 stars is because it isn't suitable for everyday use- but i still really enjoyed it and recommend it!
Deanna D.
Electra, TX
This is one of the best drugstore mascaras I have ever used. It has amazing amounts of pigment that turn my blonde eyelashes in the dark black color i prefer. The wand is equally amazing, as it divides the lashes beautifully and adds volume and length. I typically use this over a thinner formula that helps separates my lashes then go over it with the  Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara  It is one of my favorite items in my beauty routine.
Olivia M.
Minden, LA
I have been using this mascara for years.  It's one of the best I have ever tried.  It is a very true black.  The brush and the formula is perfect.  It makes my lashes look long and thick.  It never gets clumpy either.  I even apply this to my lower lashes and it doesn't smudge or crumbly throughout the day.
I like that this mascara performs like a waterproof mascara, but it is very easy to take off.
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
This mascara is a holy grail mascara. I have long straight lashes that can drive you crazy getting in your eyes.  This mascara is amazing.  You get volume, you get length and with a curler you get a curl that stays. I've never had issues with lumping, flaking or and type of raccoon eyes. The price is also right if you haven't tried this mascara yet go to any drugstore, target etc and pick it up you would think your using a $30 mascara for under $10
Kassandra S.
West Haven
This is my go-to mascara! Every time I try a new mascara, I always come back to this one. It makes my lashes look so full and long that people ask me if I am wearing false lashes. I buy it in black -brown and I know a lot of people only want black mascara but if you have lighter skin and hair try black-brown mascara. I will say that this product is not waterproof, which I prefer because it is easier to take off at night.
patty a.
Do you wear this mascara as an everyday mascara or for special occasions only?
Liana G.
Is this your absolute favorite from the drugstore ?
Johem S.
Riverview, FL
Who loves this mascara?
Becky C.
baxter, KY
This product has great reviews, I am wanting a mascara that gives me length and volume. Is this a good mascara for this?
Chyan T.
Covington, GA
I'm always looking for mascaras to help add volume to my eyelashes and I wanted to know how this product works