BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #17 in Mascara

Separates and builds lashes. 5X fuller lashes. Bold volume.

Voluminous® Volume Building Mascara is uniquely formulated to resist clumping, soften and build lashes up to 5X their natural thickness. -The unique maximizing formula quickly thickens and builds lashes in a single application for a full and dramatic look. -The Volume Maximizing Brush thickens lashes evenly and smoothly, leaving them soft with virtually no flakes, smudges or clumps. Clump-resistant. Fragrance-free. Ophthalmologist-tested and allergy-tested. Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers.

• Aqua / Water / EAU

• CI 77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide
  • CI 77288 / Chromium Oxide Greens
  • CI 77289 / Chromium Hydroxide Green

• What is your absolute favorite mascara?! L'Oréal Paris Voluminous...7 Answers
  • This product has great reviews, I am wanting a mascara that gives...29 Answers
  • Is it easy to remove? Also, does it clump?10 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Voluminous® Original Mascara
  • "I sooooo love Voluminous Mascara it does wonders for my lashes. Its my definet go to mascara it gives me volume and all diva at the same time.lol " in 1351 reviews
  • "This mascara does it all. Separates, lengthens, and lasts the whole night. The only problem is getting it off!" in 335 reviews
  • "This is one of my favorite mascara. It gives great volume to my lashes and has a deep black colour. However, I didn't really like the waterproof one because it would really dry up my lashes and make them crunchy and it would take forever to get the mascara off. So, if you ever decide to buy this - which I do recommend definitely the one that is not waterproof. Enjoy!" in 288 reviews
  • "I use to use this mascara all the time. I loved it. It is very volumizing and makes your lashes look thick and great! " in 164 reviews
  • "It made my lashes look fuller, but it was AWFUL pairing on top of other mascaras and almost immediately gave me trouble with clumping." in 9 reviews
Jeri S.
Centereach, NY
Review for: Blackest Black more...
A must have!! I have had this little beauty in my collection since it’s invention! I LOVE IT! Ok..so quick story..my lashes were melted together in a slight mishap when I was about 15 (I had one very cheap, long, false lashes) and leaned too close to a flame. I was rushed to the ER (my god, I felt like my eyes had been krazy glued shut!) and after much trial and error they cut them out/off....leaving a very traumatized, horrified, and sad me with stubby, signed lashes! I was DEVASTATED!
So..fast forward to now...and 18yrs later. My lashes have never fully grown back in..but when I use the L’Oréal eyelash primer and then this mascara...well, I look like I have black, long, full lashes!!!
This mascara doesn’t flake...when I was it off, there isn’t tons of clumps of it with lashes strewn about!! I personally will always have a tube of this in my makeup bag and collection!!

*in the photo I have 100% MY OWN LASHES with just the primer and mascara!!* L'Oréal Paris Voluminous® Original Mascara #makeup #mascara #holygrail #glamgame
Jenn B.
Cochranville , PA
Review for: Blackest Black, Other more...
I used to be a big devotee of this mascara, but recently I've switched over to the Voluminous Million Lashes variety because I like the brush/wand better. I find the traditional Voluminous one clumps too easily, and I'm always trying to wipe all the clumps off the brush before I apply it to my lashes. Once I de-clump it, though, the formula is great -- both thickening and lengthening. Both the Blackest Black and Carbon Black are great for dark impact lashes. One other downside is that in really hot weather, the oil from my skin sometimes causes it to flake and smudge, but a lash primer really helps with this issue.
Isabelle D.
Lebanon, OH
Review for: Blackest Black more...
This is one of the best mascaras I think ever made.  I have dark brown eyes and when I put this on my lashes It makes them long and defined and just makes my eyes look bigger and more open.  This is amazing when you're blending your false lashes into your natural lashes and gives so much volume and thickens them.  If i had an criticism it is that it is just a very very wet mascara but the wand is amazing and it is diffidently worth your money.  I do recommend this!
Jennifer A.
Lake Forest, CA
Review for: Black more...
This used to be my go-to mascara, but a few years ago it started smudging under my eyes. My skincare hadn't changed, so I don't know if they did a formula revamp, but I had to give this one up.

I like the look this gives, but I don't think it gives the most voluminous lashes. I would call them naturally voluminous. I prefer the tube after it's had the chance to dry out a bit. And I definitely like this at 2 coats. This wand has a nice taper to it and isn't humongous like brands trended towards for a while. It also has the traditional nylon bristles that I prefer. I don't think this gives much length, but it does layer well with other mascaras and doesn't ever clump up or get spidery. It dries to a nice soft, flexible feel and doesn't get crispy or flakey. One thing it does poorly is hold a curl.

My preferred voluminous mascaras now are  CHANEL Le Volume De Chanel, Mascara and Marc Jacobs Beauty Velvet Noir Major Volume Mascara .
Olivia M.
Minden, LA
Review for: Blackest Black more...
I have been using this mascara for years.  It's one of the best I have ever tried.  It is a very true black.  The brush and the formula is perfect.  It makes my lashes look long and thick.  It never gets clumpy either.  I even apply this to my lower lashes and it doesn't smudge or crumbly throughout the day.
I like that this mascara performs like a waterproof mascara, but it is very easy to take off.
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Review for: Black, Blackest Black more...
This mascara is a holy grail mascara. I have long straight lashes that can drive you crazy getting in your eyes.  This mascara is amazing.  You get volume, you get length and with a curler you get a curl that stays. I've never had issues with lumping, flaking or and type of raccoon eyes. The price is also right if you haven't tried this mascara yet go to any drugstore, target etc and pick it up you would think your using a $30 mascara for under $10
Nicole S.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Review for: Other more...
The mascara in carbon black is by far the worst formula for a mascara that I had ever tried so far. As soon as I opened the tube and applied it, it transfered HEAVILY on my lid. The product also crumbles off throughout the day and does little for my lashes. I regret that I did not save the package to return it. There is much more better options at the drugstore. I can’t speak for all the colors, but the one in carbon black was a nightmare.
Isabella B.
Casco, MI
Review for: Blackest Black more...
This is one of my all time favorite mascaras! It is cheap which is one of the major benefits. The quality is just as good as any high end mascara and it last all day. The only negative to this foundation is it does tend to dry out quickly and the formula isn’t always consistent. I have had only one or two bottles that seemed to be a little thicker or thinner than usual. Other than that this is a product I highly recommend.
Abbey L.
Painesville, OH
Review for: Blackest Black more...
This mascara is a drugstore classic!

After tiring of spending $20+ on higher end mascara, I began my search for a drugstore product that lengthened/darkened my lashes, and gave me nice volume. I picked this stuff up at Target on the recommendation of a friend and I was really impressed!

The applicator is your standard bristled brush, and the formula is a rather wet one. It absolutely adds a lot of volume to the lashes and makes them jet black, which I love. The one thing I don't love about this mascara is that if you aren't careful, it will transfer easily to the eyelid after applying. I've never noticed any issues with flaking when wearing this product, so that's always a plus.

To summarize - if you're looking for a reliable mascara at drugstore prices, this one is one of the best I've tried.
chelsie M.
You know you have good lashes when the lady at the store asks "are those your real lashes?!" YES yes they are. this mascara is the best. doesn't make clumps, last all day, doesn't smear or run. [product:l'oréal-paris-voluminous-original-mascara]
patty a.
Do you wear this mascara as an everyday mascara or for special occasions only?
Liana G.
Is this your absolute favorite from the drugstore ?
Johem S.
Riverview, FL
Who loves this mascara?
Becky C.
Baxter, KY
This product has great reviews, I am wanting a mascara that gives me length and volume. Is this a good mascara for this?
Chyan T.
Covington, GA
I'm always looking for mascaras to help add volume to my eyelashes and I wanted to know how this product works