BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #43 in Mascara

Separates and builds lashes. 5X fuller lashes. Bold volume.

Voluminous® Volume Building Mascara is uniquely formulated to resist clumping, soften and build lashes up to 5X their natural thickness. -The unique maximizing formula quickly thickens and builds lashes in a single application for a full and dramatic look. -The Volume Maximizing Brush thickens lashes evenly and smoothly, leaving them soft with virtually no flakes, smudges or clumps. Clump-resistant. Fragrance-free. Ophthalmologist-tested and allergy-tested. Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers.

• Aqua / Water / EAU

• What is your absolute favorite mascara?! L'Oréal Paris Vo...7 Answers
  • This product has great reviews, I am wanting a mascara th...29 Answers
  • Is it easy to remove? Also, does it clump?11 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Voluminous® Original Mascara
  • "I sooooo love Voluminous Mascara it does wonders for my lashes. Its my definet go to mascara it gives me volume and all diva at the same time.lol " in 1351 reviews
  • "This mascara does it all. Separates, lengthens, and lasts the whole night. The only problem is getting it off!" in 335 reviews
  • "This is one of my favorite mascara. It gives great volume to my lashes and has a deep black colour. However, I didn't really like the waterproof one because it would really dry up my lashes and make them crunchy and it would take forever to get the mascara off. So, if you ever decide to buy this - which I do recommend definitely the one that is not waterproof. Enjoy!" in 288 reviews
  • "I use to use this mascara all the time. I loved it. It is very volumizing and makes your lashes look thick and great! " in 164 reviews
  • "It made my lashes look fuller, but it was AWFUL pairing on top of other mascaras and almost immediately gave me trouble with clumping." in 9 reviews
Iris C.
Tampa, FL
This is my favorite mascara, my ride or die. I have
tried other brands and keep coming back to this one. I use Black for my lashes. I have medium-dark brown hair, so black works great. I have long eyelashes and this mascara adds plenty of volume with just one coat. You can add a second
coat if you want more volume, but I think one looks perfect. I use a lash comb before applying mascara so the lashes don't stick together. The mascara can
tend to clump if you don't wipe excess product off the wand before applying. If that happens, I take my lash comb and separate the lashes again. I get so many compliments on my lashes. Many people think I'm wearing falsies. This mascara is a little on the pricier side for a "drug store" brand. I buy this
at Target or Ulta. I definitely recommend this mascara for anyone looking for volume.
Caroline C.
Palm Beach Gardens
Beautiful product, but can be slow to dry if it's applied in less than perfect conditions, ie, humidity, cold, ect. That can be said for all mascaras though! The only reason why I'm giving it four and not five stars is that it's easy to put too much on and when you do, thought the day it smears, providing you with raccoon eyes, both under and over your lashes. I only use it on my upper lashes.
The wand is a nice size, with shorter bristles. I love how conservative the bottle shape and size is. I can put it anywhere.
Great day to day mascara, but not as waterproof as I would like it to be.
Nikki P.
Lenexa, KS
This is my favorite drug store mascara.
I’ve been using it for years and cannot find another drugstore mascara that comes close to comparing. It goes on completely evenly and smoothly. It give my lashes major volume. You can achieve any look you want whether it’s natural or bold because it’s so buildable. Regardless of how much I apply my lashes never clump together. This is an incredible mascara that goes on perfectly and come off easily with make up remover or miscellar water! It is less than $10 but you get department store quality! This is the best drugstore mascara and has been for a few years!
Vanessa M.
Boise, ID
This is the only mascara I can’t seem to cheat on! I try a million other things that come from “drug store” make up and this mascara is just on point every time! I love treating myself to department store makeup but hey I truly feel like this should be sold at a department store and if it no one would notice! Great formula. Brush spreads all lashes, layers beautifully without being clumpy after the 2/3 applications - I recently started using the primer comes in a white bottle just like this and WOW! - not only does it work beautifully solo but you will absolutely not need anything more but two three swoops on your lashes to cover the primer and you’re set all day! Long voluminous lashes
Laura S.
Milwaukee, WI
I don't even know where to begin with this product.
This mascara is AMAZING.  Honestly, amazing is an understatement. This mascara works wayyyy better than a bunch of high end mascaras that I've bought and it's way more affordable! I've bought so many tubes of this, I am utterly obsessed with this mascara.
It doesn't leave my lashes clumpy, instead it seperates them and also lengthens them!! I love how long I can get my lashes with this mascara and I love how beautiful they look!  I always get compliments on my lashes when I use this product.  It's unreal.
Jeri S.
Centereach, NY
A must have!! I have had this little beauty in my collection since it’s invention! I LOVE IT! Ok..so quick story..my lashes were melted together in a slight mishap when I was about 15 (I had one very cheap, long, false lashes) and leaned too close to a flame. I was rushed to the ER (my god, I felt like my eyes had been krazy glued shut!) and after much trial and error they cut them out/off....leaving a very traumatized, horrified, and sad me with stubby, signed lashes! I was DEVASTATED!
So..fast forward to now...and 18yrs later. My lashes have never fully grown back in..but when I use the L’Oréal eyelash primer and then this mascara...well, I look like I have black, long, full lashes!!!
This mascara doesn’t flake...when I was it off, there isn’t tons of clumps of it with lashes strewn about!! I personally will always have a tube of this in my makeup bag and collection!!

*in the photo I have 100% MY OWN LASHES with just the primer and mascara!!* L'Oréal Paris Voluminous® Original Mascara #makeup #mascara #holygrail #glamgame
Emily B.
Kingsport
This mascara is VERY black. It's also very cheap but gives you a bang for your buck. I use this mascara on and off everyday and it's one of my favorites. I got mine at Walmart for about $5 and it lengthens, give volume, and has not given me any clumps. On a side note when paired with the lash primer also around $5-7, it looks even better and can give a false lash effect! There are some cons of course, for me it smudges pretty bad under my eyes after a few hours and is a bit messy when applying. Worth trying.
Mia S.
Sebastian
This was BY FAR my, (and then, my sisters) (after I turned her onto it😜) (in fact Im pretty sure this is what, she STILL uses, daily. Almost 7 yrs later!) FAVORITE go to mascara for eons! The flat black it gives you and the length and volume are absolutely incredible.. I think that's why this "drug store" mascara has stood the test of time💯.. If you havent tried it and can't seem to find the "right" mascara for you... This will NOT dissapoint. You will be blown away!😍
Lenka C.
same formula as the black with a hint of color- i loved it! gave me volume, and length and complimented my green eyes nicely. purchased at rite aid, it really worked better than other blue mascaras I've tried. the only reason it gets 4 stars is because it isn't suitable for everyday use- but i still really enjoyed it and recommend it!
Regina P.
Birmingham,AL
L'Oréal Paris Voluminous® Original Mascara is a classic. It goes on lashes effortlessly, and a couple of coats make me look like I have on falsies. It can go against any high end mascara. Top quality.
patty a.
Do you wear this mascara as an everyday mascara or for special occasions only?
Liana G.
Is this your absolute favorite from the drugstore ?
Johem S.
Ruskin
Who loves this mascara?
Becky C.
baxter, KY
This product has great reviews, I am wanting a mascara that gives me length and volume. Is this a good mascara for this?
Chyan T.
Covington, GA
I'm always looking for mascaras to help add volume to my eyelashes and I wanted to know how this product works

back