L'Oréal Paris Voluminous Original Limited Edition Mascara Black 305  uploaded by dahlia m.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Voluminous Original Volume Building Mascara is uniquely formulated to build lashes to five times their natural thickness for a full and dramatic lash look. Patented Volume-Maximizing Brush thickens lashes evenly and smoothly, leaving them soft with... see more...

Yearby B.
New Orleans , LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've always used this mascara. I have tried others, and always come back to this one. Your lashes will look fuller and fanned out. Thick and voluminous. Carbon black is my all time fave, but the classic black and brown are still very good.
Shannon C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE THIS MASCARA!!! and the price is great too! i just bought it at the drugstore. i actually used this mascara today. it is a great product for so little $$$. i would DEFINITELY recommend this product.
Anna Christina M.
San Diego, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I would give this mascara five stars if they made a more hypoallergenic formula. I have long but super straight lashes, and I like how this mascara plumps them up and makes them even longer and defined. But my eyes get SO irritated! Pleeeease use better ingredients, L'Oreal!
Hannah D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I expected more out of this mascara length wise. It helped but only to an extent. It made my lashes kinda clumpy and didn't evenly distribute the mascara which was disappointing. It lasted but not for as long as I had wanted it to. It's a nice mascara...but not my cup of tea.
Carlee M.
Grand Forks, ND
I have been using this for 2 years and am in LOVE! I used the curved brush and it builds up my tiny lashes so well. I typically only need 2-3 coats and my lashes are long and noticeable! Will continue to buy for years to come
Gaby C.
San Nicolás De Los Garza , TX
Best mascara ever!!! I have tried many, including too faced better than sex, and many benefits ones , and this is by far the best I have ever tried, it gives so much volume, definition, longitude, curl lasting, I highly recommend this if you love the effect of many lashes because this doesn't clump your lashes up
Katie R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've used this mascara for 9 years (wow!) and I will never ever try another brand/kind! I get asked at least once a day if my eyelashes are fake or if I have to spend a fortune on mascara. This stuff is literally amazing! I use the loreal mascara primer as well and my eyelashes go for days. It lasts all day, it doesn't smear, comes off easily with makeup remover and they make a waterproof version. There's just no mascara better than this!
dahlia m.
Beauty Junkie Expert
really great mascara! used to be an old favorite of mine for a while which i have repurchased a bunch of times. i just wish it wasn't so wet): it is easy to apply though and gives my lashes a nice natural volume look !
Kate B.
I've tried many mascaras in the past, but I always come back to this one. I have blue eyes and the pigmentation of this mascara always stays true. The brush is exactly the kind that I love and that works for my lashes. It doesn't flake or dry out and stays put all day.
Chanzelle E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
En die wind 32397 5 and then a new one is 32397 to the back and then you have the right to make a difference in the life of a person with your heart and your heart to be the perfect man for your life and your life is a very good for a man that you must have a great deal for your business with your contact information for the next coming home and you