L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Noir...
4 Reviews
5 / 5
This mascara is amazing! It really does lengthen and bolden you’re lashes up perfectly. The brush doesn’t clump your lashes together either which is another bonus! Great size bottle too! It’s a really bold black look but even leaving it on overnight, it wasn’t all over my eyes!
5 / 5
Amazing! I’ve been needing a new mascara but slacking because I never leave the house anymore so it would be a waste of money. Luckily I was sent this product through Topbox. This mascara goes on well and I doubt you’ll need more than 1-2 coats. It almost made my lashes look like I was wearing falsies with the length I achieved. Not gonna lie, I forgot to take it off when I tried it. Went to sleep and did not wake up with raccoon eyes!
5 / 5
Beautiful packaging and excellent product! Definitely lifted and gave length to my baby lashes . No improvement needed here. I have used this a few times and no flacking or smudges .
5 / 5
This mascara is amazing!!! Two coats and I feel like I have falsies on. Easy to apply and the brush grabs every lash. Stays out until I take it off and is NOT difficult to remove. I just don’t like that it’s not the easiest to find! I think Ulta and CVS sell it in my area.