BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Natural-Looking Volume & Definition Volumizing definition brush perfectly blends & defines lashes Smudgeproof, flakeproof and fragrance-free Water-resistant Ophthalmologist and allergy tested Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers. Natural-Looking Volume & Definition That s 100% Clump-Free! L Oreal introduces New Voluminous® Naturale Mascara, for lashes with natural-looking volume and perfect definition. The Innovation The Formula :  The unique lightweight volumizing formula glides on to each lash smoothly and evenly to enhance fullness. The Brush :   The patented Volumizing Definition Brush perfectly builds and defines lashes, for a clump-free, defined lash look. The Package :  The built-in Clean Sweep Brush System wipes each and every bristle perfectly clean, for an even, clump-free application.  ;

• "It is very nice quality and reminds me of high end ones!" in 1 review
  • "They look fuller and longer." in 1 review
  • "i always use soo theres no need for fakies i ussually use a spoon instead if the tipicall curly ...+ mascara looks so natural and volominous" in 1 review
Shan E.
I used to love this mascara and for a while it was the only one I would buy. Now I can't find it anywhere! I loved that it defined my pale lashes without making me look too dramatic. It was perfect for natural looks or no-makeup makeup. My preferred color was black brown.
Liss R.
San Jose, CA
It works great. Price is okay. Doesnt clump up ur eyelashes. Lasted 3 months . dont need a curler to use. Like how the brush is thats my favorite.
D S.
Not quite the look I was going for, I like my lashed long and separated. I don't like clumps.
Ani E.
Woodland Hls, CA
I love this mascera. It is my all time mascera. I would highly recommend it.
Maia S.
Sacramento, CA
Hands-down the best drugstore mascara! So affordable for a product that does such an amazing job? Every girl wants nice lashes and L'Oreal gives just that! Honestly I feel like the $30 the Scara do exactly the same thing of what a drugstore in the Scara like the L'Oreal voluminous mascara does. I don't think there's a point to spend so much money and miscarry when you can get just about the same products for so much less and that gives exactly the same amazing results !
Bianca C.
Miami Beach, FL
I got this product from target, and it looks really natural, I think it doesn't need any improvement, has long lasting color, I've never used it before, it's great but I wouldn't buy again. I recommend using it, but it's not the type of mascara that I would wear normally.
Kerisbel M.
Leominster, MA
My favorite mascara. Forget mac or any higher brand mascara. L'Oréal is where it's at with mascaras!! It's so easy to apply making my lashes look longer than usual. I would of course recommend this product
Lauren B.
Ammon, ID
I use this product every single day. It is my favorite and a go to for me. I think the price is spot on and I always love how black my lashes look. This mascara doesn't ever leave my lashes looking clumpy either!
Korilane H.
Manti, UT
This was not my favorite. I felt like it took awhile to get the lashes covered and then it was clumpy. Maybe my technique was wrong? The color was nice, but the mascara did not perform as I expected.
Jessica B.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is one of my favorite mascara's! It's affordable, and it makes my lashes look great! They look fuller and longer. It doesn't clump and stays on all day!