BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Natural-Looking Volume & Definition Volumizing definition brush perfectly blends & defines lashes Smudgeproof, flakeproof and fragrance-free Water-resistant Ophthalmologist and allergy tested Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers. Natural-Looking Volume & Definition That s 100% Clump-Free! L Oreal introduces New Voluminous® Naturale Mascara, for lashes with natural-looking volume and perfect definition. The Innovation The Formula :  The unique lightweight volumizing formula glides on to each lash smoothly and evenly to enhance fullness. The Brush :   The patented Volumizing Definition Brush perfectly builds and defines lashes, for a clump-free, defined lash look. The Package :  The built-in Clean Sweep Brush System wipes each and every bristle perfectly clean, for an even, clump-free application.  ;

L'Oréal Paris Voluminous Naturale Mascara
  • "i always use soo theres no need for fakies i ussually use a spoon instead if the tipicall curly ...+ mascara looks so natural and volominous" in 1 review
  • "They look fuller and longer." in 1 review
Maia S.
Sacramento, CA
Hands-down the best drugstore mascara! So affordable for a product that does such an amazing job? Every girl wants nice lashes and L'Oreal gives just that! Honestly I feel like the $30 the Scara do exactly the same thing of what a drugstore in the Scara like the L'Oreal voluminous mascara does. I don't think there's a point to spend so much money and miscarry when you can get just about the same products for so much less and that gives exactly the same amazing results !
Stephanie D.
Modesto , CA
This Loreal voluminous mascara is hands down the BEST mascara at the drugstore. You will not find a better one, I've tried lol. I've used this since I first started wearing makeup at twelve and it made my lashes look amazing yet natural. Highly recommend this to any moms out there who want to allow their child to experiment with makeup but not overdo it.
Skylar M.
This mascara is great if you want good volume in your lashes. I have naturally long and thick lashes so this product is a little bit of overkill for me. I was really shocked by the volume that it adds. I recommend this product for those who want some more volume in their lashes
Felizia L.
Riceboro, GA
I love this product it's so natural and it makes me so happy like I don't know what to say it makes me so happy I hope I get to keep this product forever and have tons of it 10 out of 10 recommend
Shirley T.
Eastman, GA
I recently tried the L'Oreal Voluminous Naturale Mascara, and did not like it as well as other mascara products by L'Oreal. Having very thin eyelashes, I need more volume. The packaging was attractive and eye-catching. I will probably not buy this particular product again.
Natalie H.
I never use mascara but when I first started using this for the first time it gave my lashes the best volume , it amazed me gave my lashes a fuller look I would definitely buy this product again.
Kerisbel M.
Leominster, MA
My favorite mascara. Forget mac or any higher brand mascara. L'Oréal is where it's at with mascaras!! It's so easy to apply making my lashes look longer than usual. I would of course recommend this product
Kate J.
I'm definitely a fan! The color is soft and emphasizes your eyelashes without looking unnatural. The brush is a soft kind of rubber-plastic and never collects too much mascara when you take it out of the bottle. It's a fantastic mascara for an everyday kind of look!
I actually also use it for my eyebrows from time to time! It darkens my eyebrows without me even having to fill them in, and though they certainly don't look flawless they do look more solid and defined. Again, it doesn't clump at all, and creates a more natural appearance for day-to-day activities than actually filling in your eyebrows. (Note: I recommend thoroughly washing your face beforehand, should you want to attempt this at home, to make sure you don't end up with bacteria near your eyes when you want to use your mascara on your eyelashes again! But I'm no expert and if anyone else with more knowledge on the subject has anything to say about it I'd love to know more!)
TL;DR: Great natural look for both eyelashes and eyebrows that doesn't clump at all! 5 stars!
Lauren B.
Ammon, ID
I use this product every single day. It is my favorite and a go to for me. I think the price is spot on and I always love how black my lashes look. This mascara doesn't ever leave my lashes looking clumpy either!
Korilane H.
Manti, UT
This was not my favorite. I felt like it took awhile to get the lashes covered and then it was clumpy. Maybe my technique was wrong? The color was nice, but the mascara did not perform as I expected.