BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

MISTAKE-PROOF EYELINER MARKER

L'Oréal Paris Voluminous® Mistake-Proof Marker Eyeliner
  • "I have this but it's in black. i love it i wouldn't call it mistake proof but it is a very nice smooth felt tip eyeliner. sometimes if you are not careful you can make the lines thicker than you want them. it doesn't smudge and it stays all day while i am in school (7-8 hours)" in 221 reviews
Caroline H.
Los Angeles
Eh. I found this at the dollar store when I ran out of liquid eyeliner, and I can’t say I’ll be picking it up again any time soon. The pen is too thick to make sharp lines, and the slanted tip makes it hard to use without messing up. It won’t stay on past a few hours, and the color pay off is crappy. Someone might like this if they have trouble with liquid eyeliners, or if they want to make a thick line, but that’s really the only pro of this product. Not a complete waste, but not worth purchasing at full price, either.
Lily W.
Funny this states that it's a mistake proof marker eyeliner but I definitely was able to make mistakes with this liquid eyeliner. I'm a newbie when it comes to eyeliner and I do like liquid eyeliners over any other type especially ones that comes in a pen. This makes a really thick line and I don't have the eyelid space for that. I wasn't able to draw thin lines at all. I bought this eyeliner for the mistake proof claim. This eyeliner isn't for me, there are other L'Oreal eyeliners that I do like.
Alexis H.
La Quinta
I love it! Super easy to use, but it doesn’t last to long. It got me some nice cat eyes with pigmented color. Once the pen begins to not be ask pigmented, push the pen on the back of your hand and some product will come out. This rejuvenating the product!
Amalia B.
Very pigmented and very black eyeliner. It dries very fast and is an intense rich color. It lasts almost all day , which is good. The applicator is also very precise and easy to work with. Is almost everything I look for in an eyeliner .
Jenny R.
Midlothian
Pretty black at first but seems to dry out or get streaky fairly quick. Good flexible tip and easy to use. Not amazing staying power but does the trick when dry. Overall good and I got a lot of use out of it
Jay 💖.
I didn't really like this liner a lot. Despite it saying it is mistake proof or whatever it claims,it smeared and turned super messy on me. It feathered and bled throughout the day,and I just. Didn't like this liner. Perhaps it was user error,but I wouldn't recommend. I give this a 1.2/10 stars.
Rachael T.
Canastota, NY
I like this liner. It’s gets the job done and does it pretty easily. It’s not the most pigmented liner I’ve ever used but for drugstore it’s really not bad at all. I use this quite often and def would reccomend
Amanda G.
Sykesville, MD
Love this eyeliner. Long lasting on the water line. It stays put and doesn’t smear down. I recommended to my mom who has a problem with eyeliner in her waterline and she loved it. I buy on sale at Ulta for a good price
Gabrielle G.
This was my absolute favorite eyeliner growing up! I don’t use anything unless it’s like a pen or marker so this was awesome! The stores around me no longer carry it but i definitely recommend this!
Annah W.
Millry, AL
Where do I even begin!!!! This eyeliner is great for me, because I do competition cheer. I need a thick, black eyeliner, that doesn’t smudge. And this works perfectly! It gives me that perfect wing, that is so hard to achieve! Def recommend!
Sep K.
Does this eye liner stay long on a oily skin?
Victoria C.
Bella Vista, AR
I'm looking for a long wear eye liner for everyday use. Is this worth the price and does it hold up without smudging?
Earn $319/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Earn $306/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Natalia M.
San Jose
Isn't the tip a little hard to draw lines?