BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

MISTAKE-PROOF EYELINER MARKER

L'Oréal Paris Voluminous® Mistake-Proof Marker Eyeliner
  • "I have this but it's in black. i love it i wouldn't call it mistake proof but it is a very nice smooth felt tip eyeliner. sometimes if you are not careful you can make the lines thicker than you want them. it doesn't smudge and it stays all day while i am in school (7-8 hours)" in 221 reviews
Lily W.
New York City
Funny this states that it's a mistake proof marker eyeliner but I definitely was able to make mistakes with this liquid eyeliner. I'm a newbie when it comes to eyeliner and I do like liquid eyeliners over any other type especially ones that comes in a pen. This makes a really thick line and I don't have the eyelid space for that. I wasn't able to draw thin lines at all. I bought this eyeliner for the mistake proof claim. This eyeliner isn't for me, there are other L'Oreal eyeliners that I do like.
Amalia B.
Very pigmented and very black eyeliner. It dries very fast and is an intense rich color. It lasts almost all day , which is good. The applicator is also very precise and easy to work with. Is almost everything I look for in an eyeliner .
Amanda G.
Sykesville, MD
Love this eyeliner. Long lasting on the water line. It stays put and doesn’t smear down. I recommended to my mom who has a problem with eyeliner in her waterline and she loved it. I buy on sale at Ulta for a good price
Jay 💖.
I didn't really like this liner a lot. Despite it saying it is mistake proof or whatever it claims,it smeared and turned super messy on me. It feathered and bled throughout the day,and I just. Didn't like this liner. Perhaps it was user error,but I wouldn't recommend. I give this a 1.2/10 stars.
Gabrielle G.
This was my absolute favorite eyeliner growing up! I don’t use anything unless it’s like a pen or marker so this was awesome! The stores around me no longer carry it but i definitely recommend this!
Annah W.
Millry, AL
Where do I even begin!!!! This eyeliner is great for me, because I do competition cheer. I need a thick, black eyeliner, that doesn’t smudge. And this works perfectly! It gives me that perfect wing, that is so hard to achieve! Def recommend!
Emily H.
This eyeliner is amazing! It works on my sensitive combination skin without making it rashy or oily. It gives smooth lines and does not smudge all day, even after exercise. Great value and color selection.
angel t.
I bought this eyeliner in the color black. I like to wear eyeliner daily, but I don't usually go for a wing look like most. I just like a simple like on my eyelid and i'm content. However, this eyeliner makes it hard for me to do that. I personally do not like this eyeliner because it does not cover my needs. But in general this is a good eyeliner. So far this eyeliner hasn't dried out so I would give it a 5 star to quality.
Jessica D.
Grain Valley, MO
This eyeliner is decent. You get what you get for what you pay. You have to reapply throughout the day, however it is cheaper then a high end brand. It does not go on as smooth as some of the other more expensive brands. I would suggest this eyeliner if you'r not wanting to spend a lot of money.
Alexandria R.
Let's start with the good:
-It's definitely very black
-I've had the same stick for 3years and it STILL hasn't dried out or run-out
-The packaging is very nice
Cons:
-The applicator is a hard material that doesn't bend to create the exact line i want
-the eyeliner part is SO BIG. there is no sharp line or thin line look with this eyeliner. at all.
Sep K.
Does this eye liner stay long on a oily skin?
Victoria C.
Bella Vista, AR
I'm looking for a long wear eye liner for everyday use. Is this worth the price and does it hold up without smudging?
Earn $319/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Earn $306/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Natalia M.
San Jose
Isn't the tip a little hard to draw lines?