BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Oversized Volume. 360° Flexor Brush. Wide-eyed Manga Look.

L’Oréal Paris introduces new Voluminous Miss Manga mascara featuring the 360 flexor brush to build bold volume with high intensity from top to bottom. For the first time, L’Oréal Paris creates a flexible brush with a unique conical shape to catch those hard to reach lashes with an incredibly even application. The Mega Impact Formula instantly builds oversized volume for 15X lash volume in a flash. Top lashes are amplified and bottom lashes maximized for the ultimate wide-eyed Manga Look.

• Isododecane

• So I'm crazy about manga and japanese anime so when I heard about...3 Answers
  • I wanna try this mascara in this year of 2016 , just wanna make s...3 Answers
Chloe W.
West Midlands
The flexible brush is super irritating, can't apply to my lashes as it constantly moves and makes my lashes look short and clumpy even though they're naturally quite long. Flakes off but is a nightmare to get off with makeup remover. Definitely will not repurchase. I love the million lashes mascaras and they're some of my favourite but this formula is not for me.
Brittany W.
ANACORTES, WA
I used to use Younique 3D Fiber Lash Mascara, until I decided that over $30 was too expensive for one thing of makeup. I went through a few different kinds of drug store mascara before stumbling upon this one and I absolutely love it. It gives me dark, long, full lashes and it's only about $6. I use it every night before work and the bottle lasts me a little over a month. Definitely recommend.
Robin S.
Chesterfield , VA
I absolutely love this mascara! It doesn’t clump and it waterproof and doesn’t smudge on me again all and it is fairly cheap for this kind of mascara. If you’re looking for a cheaper mascara that good then you should defiantly try this one!
Grace G.
Santa Rosa, CA
Best waterproof mascara ever! I bought it at Walgreens to prepare for a funeral. No clumps, no mess, it works great! I would highly recommend it to anyone who needs a long lasting waterproof mascara!
Lara d.
Alexandria, VA
One of my favorites mascara and I have a stock of them, really gives the effect that promise, too much volume. It’s really waterproof and don’t go out without a makeup remover, It can really last the whole weekend!
Leahh T.
Liverpool
Can’t go wrong with a L’Oreal mascara, but this one is super helpful that it is waterproof. It also gives my lashes more volume and makes them thicker which I love!
Tina K.
Malpas Drive, Birmingham
This is one of my favourite reliable waterproof mascaras. It adds so much volume and it holds a curl all day.
Ravan A.
Pittsburgh, PA
I really didn’t like this formula - super gimmicky It made the spider eyes even worse. The brush looked cool but it’s not. Just don’t.
Marian P.
EL Paso, TX
It's a good mascara. It volumizes my lashes great. It builds up nicely without clumping much if not at all. It doesn't smudge. It does tend to flake though.
Vaness E.
Really pleased with this mascara. It really makes my eyes pop, and they look big, bright and voluminous. I like the way the mascara doesn’t cake up, instead it goes on nice and even and elongates my lashes. I would prefer this mascara over any of the high-end expensive products.
Diany G.
Reseda, CA
Does this product really work? I know they use false lashes on the ladies on the commercials but I was wondering if this product is worth buying?
Logan T.
Aiken, SC
Is this hard to get off? I have the Maybelline Lash Sensational in waterproof and it's the biggest pain to get off.
alex h.
So I'm crazy about manga and japanese anime so when I heard about this I didn't have the money at the time and no one I knew had any I have a few questions one how well does this work? and two what is the diffarence between this one and the rock manga Mascara?
Jaimie G.
Springfield, MA
I wanna try this mascara in this year of 2016 , just wanna make sure it's not like other and it has a extending look to it and curls nicely. ?
Maritza G.
Omaha, NE
I have sparse thin short lashes... do you think its a good mascara for my type of lashes?