BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Oversized Volume. 360° Flexor Brush. Wide-eyed Manga Look.

L’Oréal Paris introduces new Voluminous Miss Manga mascara featuring the 360 flexor brush to build bold volume with high intensity from top to bottom. For the first time, L’Oréal Paris creates a flexible brush with a unique conical shape to catch those hard to reach lashes with an incredibly even application. The Mega Impact Formula instantly builds oversized volume for 15X lash volume in a flash. Top lashes are amplified and bottom lashes maximized for the ultimate wide-eyed Manga Look.

• Isododecane

• So I'm crazy about manga and japanese anime so when I heard about...3 Answers
  • I wanna try this mascara in this year of 2016 , just wanna make s...3 Answers
Leahh T.
Liverpool
Can’t go wrong with a L’Oreal mascara, but this one is super helpful that it is waterproof. It also gives my lashes more volume and makes them thicker which I love!
Tina K.
Birmingham, West Midlands
This is one of my favourite reliable waterproof mascaras. It adds so much volume and it holds a curl all day.
Ravan A.
Pittsburgh , PA
I really didn’t like this formula - super gimmicky It made the spider eyes even worse. The brush looked cool but it’s not. Just don’t.
Marian P.
El paso, TX
It's a good mascara. It volumizes my lashes great. It builds up nicely without clumping much if not at all. It doesn't smudge. It does tend to flake though.
Vaness E.
Really pleased with this mascara. It really makes my eyes pop, and they look big, bright and voluminous. I like the way the mascara doesn’t cake up, instead it goes on nice and even and elongates my lashes. I would prefer this mascara over any of the high-end expensive products.
Hailey H.
Kinda messy but I blame the wand. It's super gappy and long bristles. Only use after you've applied fake eyelashes or this will get everywhere.
Natasha P.
Leeds
Love this mascara! It's waterproof and curls your lashes to give you that defined big eyed look! Really helps to bring out your eye colour and your lashes look so long and thick without looking clumpy!
rachel.Z ..
oran
in million of mascara ... in all the world and all the markets this one is the best for a massive lashes and a wonderful eyes look
Andrea H.
This is my favorite máscara ever, it males my lashes looks amazing, almost like false lashes, it stays all day on.
Faith D.
Alma
I really enjoy this mascara. The brush is really nice. It goes on easy and I personally didn’t have it running or anything. It’s definitely waterproofs.
Diany G.
Reseda , CA
Does this product really work? I know they use false lashes on the ladies on the commercials but I was wondering if this product is worth buying?
Logan T.
Aiken, SC
Is this hard to get off? I have the Maybelline Lash Sensational in waterproof and it's the biggest pain to get off.
alex h.
So I'm crazy about manga and japanese anime so when I heard about this I didn't have the money at the time and no one I knew had any I have a few questions one how well does this work? and two what is the diffarence between this one and the rock manga Mascara?
Jaimie G.
Springfield, MA
I wanna try this mascara in this year of 2016 , just wanna make sure it's not like other and it has a extending look to it and curls nicely. ?
Maritza G.
Omaha, NE
I have sparse thin short lashes... do you think its a good mascara for my type of lashes?