BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Oversized Volume. 360° Flexor Brush. Wide-eyed Manga Look.

L’Oréal Paris introduces new Voluminous Miss Manga mascara featuring the 360 flexor brush to build bold volume with high intensity from top to bottom. For the first time, L’Oréal Paris creates a flexible brush with a unique conical shape to catch those hard to reach lashes with an incredibly even application. The Mega Impact Formula instantly builds oversized volume for 15X lash volume in a flash. Top lashes are amplified and bottom lashes maximized for the ultimate wide-eyed Manga Look.

• Isododecane

• Is this hard to get off? I have the Maybelline Lash Sensational i...4 Answers
  • So I'm crazy about manga and japanese anime so when I heard about...3 Answers
  • I wanna try this mascara in this year of 2016 , just wanna make s...3 Answers
Bri
I have short thin eyelashes and have tried a lot of mascaras but none give the length and volume like this mascara, it goes on easy and no problems with the wand
Lauren B.
Covina, CA
As a gal with oily lids and a new found tendency for watery eyes, I've always been on the lookout for a mascara that wouldn't transfer down to my under eyes throughout the day. For the past week and a half, I've been trying out this mascara and been pleasantly surprised.
The flexible wand takes a bit of getting used to, and you can be left with a bit of flaking upon application, but this mascara doesn't smudge on me throughout the day. It can be a bit clumpy, but i prefer more natural, feathery looking lashes. Someone with a taste for thick, dramatic lashes would especially love this formula. It does crumble away in the shower, so don't wear this mascara when swimming or when it's especially rainy out.
Chanel M.
Toronto, On
I really loved this mascara! It's important to clean your mascara brush off before the first use, as formula tends to clump on the brush while it's living in the store. I got it on sale at Shopper's and I totally dig it. The formula gave volume to my lashes, lengthened and slightly curled my short lashes, and gave colour to my long, thin bottom lashes without clumping. The brush does get some getting used to, but the flexibility of it actually helps add curl to the brushes. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who wants a good mascara and has a small budget.
Ravan A.
Pittsburgh , PA
I really didn’t like this formula - super gimmicky It made the spider eyes even worse. The brush looked cool but it’s not. Just don’t.
Priscilla S.
Las Vegas , NV
Love the mascara! Love the wand! The packaging is cute as well! Applies great! One of my favorite mascaras!
Alisha P.
This mascara is very amazing. It lengthens your lashes so much. It is one of my favorite mascaras. It is a great price. It is easy to apply and to use just a couple swipes and your lashes will look amazing.
Ana Y.
Seattle, WA
My curren HG for mascara. I have stick-straight Asian lashes and most mascaras smudge under my eyes, but this formula holds the curl and NEVER smudges. It builds and lengthens without ever clumping for a beautiful, fanned out, natural look - I do wish for more volume, but you can't win them all, I suppose. Great for beautiful every day lashes.
Camila B.
Santiago

Use this mask for a long time, leave the lashes very long and curly but I stop liking because when trying another mask you realize that this is lumpier
Maria C.
West New York, NJ
I love this mascara, it makes my eyelashes look longer, the brush is really good to apply it. It feels good, it does not feel heavy.
Natalie A.
I was super surprised by this mascara. I bought it on a whim because I needed mascara while I was out of town and the packaging was super cute! I used the mascara everyday until I ran out and I am still trying to get every last ounce out. My lashes looked thicker and more pronounced. The tube is cute too!
Logan T.
Aiken, SC
Is this hard to get off? I have the Maybelline Lash Sensational in waterproof and it's the biggest pain to get off.
Diany G.
Reseda , CA
Does this product really work? I know they use false lashes on the ladies on the commercials but I was wondering if this product is worth buying?
Jaimie G.
Springfield, MA
I wanna try this mascara in this year of 2016 , just wanna make sure it's not like other and it has a extending look to it and curls nicely. ?
alex h.
So I'm crazy about manga and japanese anime so when I heard about this I didn't have the money at the time and no one I knew had any I have a few questions one how well does this work? and two what is the diffarence between this one and the rock manga Mascara?
Maritza G.
Omaha, NE
I have sparse thin short lashes... do you think its a good mascara for my type of lashes?