BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Oversized Volume. 360° Flexor Brush. Wide-eyed Manga Look.

L’Oréal Paris introduces new Voluminous Miss Manga mascara featuring the 360 flexor brush to build bold volume with high intensity from top to bottom. For the first time, L’Oréal Paris creates a flexible brush with a unique conical shape to catch those hard to reach lashes with an incredibly even application. The Mega Impact Formula instantly builds oversized volume for 15X lash volume in a flash. Top lashes are amplified and bottom lashes maximized for the ultimate wide-eyed Manga Look.

• Isododecane

Buy on Amazon*
Liz M.
Liz M.
Jacksonville, FL
The wand is very bendy so not too great if you have shaky hands. And it clumps very easily. Not the worst mascara I've ever used but definitely not great.
Alissa H.
Alissa H.
It is waterproof... but i dont like it. The brush is really weird and thin..would not repurchase, clumps up a lot too!!
Leigh M.
Leigh M.
State College, PA
LOVE this mascara. It almost looks like I have false eyelashes on. Some may find it a bit too dramatic though and it can be a but clumpy, but I kinda dig that look.
Hailey H.
Hailey H.
Shelby, OH
Super beautiful mascara that doesn't flake & also makes my eyelashes look longer & darker!
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
I wasn't too fond of this, I felt as though the formula was entirely too wet and clumped my lashes together.
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Richmond, KY
This mascara does add volume to your lashes but it also makes them super clumpy. I think the formulas good, but the brush is too stiff and too big.
Melina M.
Melina M.
This mascara is amazing! It really makes your lashes look longer and thicker! It's inexpensive as well and can be found at many different places.
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Love this product I use it everyday so good for bottom lashes it makes my lashes really stand out
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Compton , CA
I love this awesome mascara... All the volume it provides and the fullness it gives me ..
Leticia S.
Leticia S.
Elmhurst, NY
Love this mascara its amazing it leaves my eyelashes beautiful :)!!!! omg i love it.
Logan T.
Logan T.
Aiken, SC
Is this hard to get off? I have the Maybelline Lash Sensational in waterproof and it's the biggest pain to get off.
Diany G.
Diany G.
Reseda , CA
Does this product really work? I know they use false lashes on the ladies on the commercials but I was wondering if this product is worth buying?
Jaimie G.
Jaimie G.
Springfield, MA
I wanna try this mascara in this year of 2016 , just wanna make sure it's not like other and it has a extending look to it and curls nicely. ?
alex h.
alex h.
So I'm crazy about manga and japanese anime so when I heard about this I didn't have the money at the time and no one I knew had any I have a few questions one how well does this work? and two what is the diffarence between this one and the rock manga Mascara?
Maritza G.
Maritza G.
Omaha, NE
I have sparse thin short lashes... do you think its a good mascara for my type of lashes?