BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Oversized Volume. 360° Flexor Brush. Wide-eyed Manga Look.

L’Oréal Paris introduces new Voluminous Miss Manga mascara featuring the 360 flexor brush to build bold volume with high intensity from top to bottom. For the first time, L’Oréal Paris creates a flexible brush with a unique conical shape to catch those hard to reach lashes with an incredibly even application. The Mega Impact Formula instantly builds oversized volume for 15X lash volume in a flash. Top lashes are amplified and bottom lashes maximized for the ultimate wide-eyed Manga Look.

• Isododecane

• I wanna try this mascara in this year of 2016 , just wanna make s...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Karizma G.
Long Beach, CA
Favorite mascara ever! It's never clumpy or flaky. I love really dark mascara and this is perfect - dark black without being overbearing. Holds up in any condition but it's easy to wipe off with a makeup remover. Great price too!
Summer  W.
Victorville, CA
This made my eyelashes long and nice. Butttttt it dried out way to fast. Extremely fast. I closed it correctly I bought another one to see if it was my fault but in fact happened again.
C. B.
Frostburg, MD
If you want "doll lashes" and prefer them to STAY on your face, I'd definitely recommend this product. This is one of the better waterproof mascaras I've used, and although the formula gets clumpy from time-to-time, it's still one of my go-to products.
Kayla M.
Gary, In
This is a great mascara! It makes your eyes look GREAT! It also has a 360' brush, I don't understand why. But, I do like this product. I have such small looking eyes and I found this to make them look bigger. I would recommend Miss Manga Mascara to others.
Savanna M.
Chesapeake , VA
I was really dissappointed in this product. The brush is weird and it causes the mascara to clump together. For $8 they could've made a decent brush. I'm not impressed and wouldn't buy this again. Two thumbs down!
Michelle S.
This brush is amazing! I love how thick and full my lashes are when I use this! No claims what so ever! The best part is, I get that "fake eyelash" look with out dash eyelashes!!!
Cynthia B.
This manga mascara waterproof is such a good mascara especially for me since I have really natural long eyelashes it makes it nice and big and curled up and it's really awesome
Breezie E.
Columbia, MO
I did not like this at all. I know so many people who rave about it. But I just don't like it. It flaked on me so much and it got in my eyes and would hurt. Just wasn't a fan but I know a lot of people who have been able to make it work.
Jaclyn O.
New Brunswick, NJ
It's clumpy and doesn't really help with length or volume it was difficult to apply and overall a poor mascara. I bought it because of the cute packaging and was disappointed
Chels L.
My favorite drug store brand mascara! It makes your eyelashes look fantastic. I find I use it more than my more expensive mascaras. It's a little tough to take off, make sure you use makeup remover!!!
Diany G.
Reseda, CA
Does this product really work? I know they use false lashes on the ladies on the commercials but I was wondering if this product is worth buying?
Logan T.
Aiken, SC
Is this hard to get off? I have the Maybelline Lash Sensational in waterproof and it's the biggest pain to get off.
alex h.
So I'm crazy about manga and japanese anime so when I heard about this I didn't have the money at the time and no one I knew had any I have a few questions one how well does this work? and two what is the diffarence between this one and the rock manga Mascara?
Jaimie G.
Springfield, MA
I wanna try this mascara in this year of 2016 , just wanna make sure it's not like other and it has a extending look to it and curls nicely. ?
Maritza G.
Omaha, NE
I have sparse thin short lashes... do you think its a good mascara for my type of lashes?