BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Oversized Volume. 360° Flexor Brush. Wide-eyed Manga Look.

L’Oréal Paris introduces new Voluminous Miss Manga mascara featuring the 360 flexor brush to build bold volume with high intensity from top to bottom. For the first time, L’Oréal Paris creates a flexible brush with a unique conical shape to catch those hard to reach lashes with an incredibly even application. The Mega Impact Formula instantly builds oversized volume for 15X lash volume in a flash. Top lashes are amplified and bottom lashes maximized for the ultimate wide-eyed Manga Look.

• Isododecane

• I wanna try this mascara in this year of 2016 , just wanna make s...3 Answers
Jemimah A.
Jemimah A.
Elmhurst, NY
The Miss Manga mascara is greatly hyped. But the hype is definitely worth it. I have fairly long and extremely straight lashes and they do not hold with any mascara. I usually use waterproof for this. But this mascara really keeps the curl of my lashes. Not only that, but it lengthens and volumizes my lashes. It is the perfect all in one mascara.
Jo L.
Jo L.
This is an amazing product. It's long lasting and it doesn't smudge easily. It isn't as pricey as other mascaras and it gets the job done.
Autumn M.
Autumn M.
I was a bit disappointed in this mascara. I know the idea was for a thicker lash look, but this ended up looking very clumpy on my lashes. The brush was also larger than normal. Even after using makeup remover it still was hard to get off. Not my favorite.
Theresa W.
Theresa W.
Blue Ridge, TX
I love this mascara! It makes my tiny stumpy lashes look huge. It's a great buy, and I would definitely recommend it.
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
This brush is amazing! I love how thick and full my lashes are when I use this! No claims what so ever! The best part is, I get that "fake eyelash" look with out dash eyelashes!!!
Priscilla S.
Priscilla S.
Las Vegas , NV
Love the mascara! Love the wand! The packaging is cute as well! Applies great! One of my favorite mascaras!
Lex P.
Lex P.
Holy freaking moly! This is amazing mascara from the drugstore and better than high end mascara. I have stick straight lashes and this helps hold the curl
Gladis S.
Gladis S.
Love this mascara, it really makes my lashes look gorgeous. The mascara makes them so voluminous
Edith C.
Edith C.
Avenal, CA
Huge fan of this mascara! The reason I only gave it 3 stars instead of 5 is because I don't like the waterproof formula as much as the regular one.
Kristen S.
Kristen S.
Random Lake
I personally like this product if you have to go to a funeral because it doesn't run. Plus it gives you volume.
Logan T.
Logan T.
Aiken, SC
Is this hard to get off? I have the Maybelline Lash Sensational in waterproof and it's the biggest pain to get off.
Diany G.
Diany G.
Reseda , CA
Does this product really work? I know they use false lashes on the ladies on the commercials but I was wondering if this product is worth buying?
Jaimie G.
Jaimie G.
Springfield, MA
I wanna try this mascara in this year of 2016 , just wanna make sure it's not like other and it has a extending look to it and curls nicely. ?
alex h.
alex h.
So I'm crazy about manga and japanese anime so when I heard about this I didn't have the money at the time and no one I knew had any I have a few questions one how well does this work? and two what is the diffarence between this one and the rock manga Mascara?
Maritza G.
Maritza G.
Omaha, NE
I have sparse thin short lashes... do you think its a good mascara for my type of lashes?