BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Oversized Volume. 360° Flexor Brush. Wide-eyed Manga Look.

L’Oréal Paris introduces new Voluminous Miss Manga mascara featuring the 360 flexor brush to build bold volume with high intensity from top to bottom. For the first time, L’Oréal Paris creates a flexible brush with a unique conical shape to catch those hard to reach lashes with an incredibly even application. The Mega Impact Formula instantly builds oversized volume for 15X lash volume in a flash. Top lashes are amplified and bottom lashes maximized for the ultimate wide-eyed Manga Look.

• Isododecane

• So I'm crazy about manga and japanese anime so when I heard about...3 Answers
  • I wanna try this mascara in this year of 2016 , just wanna make s...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Autumn M.
I was a bit disappointed in this mascara. I know the idea was for a thicker lash look, but this ended up looking very clumpy on my lashes. The brush was also larger than normal. Even after using makeup remover it still was hard to get off. Not my favorite.
Nancy J.
I usually like L'Oreal products, but this one is an exception. It made my eyelashes look clumpy. I decided to give it a shot so I used it for a month. The month went by and.. I still hated this mascara. It didn't add volume, it didn't do anything, it jut made my eyelashes look clumpy and stuck together.
Nina S.
One of my favorite mascaras! If you don't like clumpy lashes then maybe not for you but i like that it's a dramatic mascara. I've repurchased a few times and will do again in the future
Annie C.
Fargo, ND
Best drugstore mascara yet. Such a dramatic difference with no mess or smudging. Gives me length and volume without clumping. I seriously have been telling everyone to get this.
Hannah T.
Chatsworth, CA
This is my go to mascara. I love waterproof mascara because regular kind tends to get smudged. This formula is amazing giving volume and even though I have long lashes already it gives me an even longer look. I highly recommend this product.
Mira M.
Turlock, CA
Love it as a "final coat" mascara. That's what k call a mascara I use on top of others. However I would never only use this one to do my whole eye look - just doesn't do enough for my liking. And I like big bold lashes! Still use it every day though so that's why I give it 4 stars
Jackeline U.
I love how this product gives me volume from top to bottom and I just love how the wand is it is very flexible and goes in any angle and the packing is really cute I like how it looks. This is the only mascara I used in years!!!
Bri
I have short thin eyelashes and have tried a lot of mascaras but none give the length and volume like this mascara, it goes on easy and no problems with the wand
Ashley A.
In my opinion this mascara isn't worth it. It cannot hold a curl, it doesn't give you volume nor length. After awhile you get flakes on your cheeks. A better option is Maybelline lash sensational
Jamie T.
Brooklyn, NY
Not a fan at all! It left my lashes feeling really crusty and crumbling. It would look like I used a really old mascara. I even tried adding a little contact solution and it still looked bad. Would not recommend or repurchase.
Diany G.
Reseda, CA
Does this product really work? I know they use false lashes on the ladies on the commercials but I was wondering if this product is worth buying?
Logan T.
Aiken, SC
Is this hard to get off? I have the Maybelline Lash Sensational in waterproof and it's the biggest pain to get off.
alex h.
So I'm crazy about manga and japanese anime so when I heard about this I didn't have the money at the time and no one I knew had any I have a few questions one how well does this work? and two what is the diffarence between this one and the rock manga Mascara?
Jaimie G.
Springfield, MA
I wanna try this mascara in this year of 2016 , just wanna make sure it's not like other and it has a extending look to it and curls nicely. ?
Maritza G.
Omaha, NE
I have sparse thin short lashes... do you think its a good mascara for my type of lashes?