BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Oversized Volume. 360° Flexor Brush. Wide-eyed Manga Look.

L’Oréal Paris introduces new Voluminous Miss Manga mascara featuring the 360 flexor brush to build bold volume with high intensity from top to bottom. For the first time, L’Oréal Paris creates a flexible brush with a unique conical shape to catch those hard to reach lashes with an incredibly even application. The Mega Impact Formula instantly builds oversized volume for 15X lash volume in a flash. Top lashes are amplified and bottom lashes maximized for the ultimate wide-eyed Manga Look.

• Isododecane

• I wanna try this mascara in this year of 2016 , just wanna make s...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Niyah H.
Cincinnati, OH
Having short eyelashes I know the struggle of finding a good mascara that cheap or reasonable. With Miss manga I found it. Just the formula is amazing. I sometimes use it on different mascara brushes.I just love how it pulls your eyelashes and natural curls them if had the same effect or better on different brushes and it did. For the price and quality this is an must buy.Only thing that could be better would brush and how it designed. It could get messy at the tip which is annoying when your in a rush in the mourning. But other than that its absolutely wonderful.
Alondra S.
1at mascara that I had to buy because of the packaging, 1st mascara that I really loved using. It doesn't make a mess at all
carol f.
San Antonio, TX
Really works my daughter is addicted to manga and wants to walk her eyelashes like dolls of sleeves and so are left super-thick and smooth long really like
Summer  W.
Victorville, CA
This made my eyelashes long and nice. Butttttt it dried out way to fast. Extremely fast. I closed it correctly I bought another one to see if it was my fault but in fact happened again.
Daniela H.
I bought this mascara for the name. What nerd could resist?! I like it for the most part, just wish it had a different brush.
karen g.
Louisville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Im not to picky with mascaras, as long as they give me volume, don't flake and hold a curl I will like it.. This mascara does it all for me. I love it and will totally repurchase it.
Breezie E.
Columbia, MO
I did not like this at all. I know so many people who rave about it. But I just don't like it. It flaked on me so much and it got in my eyes and would hurt. Just wasn't a fan but I know a lot of people who have been able to make it work.
Emily C.
Plymouth, MI
I love this mascara, and when it says waterproof it means it! Didn't budge on a 12 hour rainy day! Couldn't be more pleased. It did clump up a bit, but other than that I am very impressed and will buy again.
Janell B.
Hartford City, IN
My favorite mascara! If I curl my eyelashes and use two coats of this, they look very long and pretty! You do get that Manga look and its adorable
Jessica M.
Fernandina, FL
Love it la mejor muy buena me gusta mucho no tiene. asa q envidiarle a una mascara cara muy buena....
Logan T.
Aiken, SC
Is this hard to get off? I have the Maybelline Lash Sensational in waterproof and it's the biggest pain to get off.
Diany G.
Reseda , CA
Does this product really work? I know they use false lashes on the ladies on the commercials but I was wondering if this product is worth buying?
Jaimie G.
Springfield, MA
I wanna try this mascara in this year of 2016 , just wanna make sure it's not like other and it has a extending look to it and curls nicely. ?
alex h.
So I'm crazy about manga and japanese anime so when I heard about this I didn't have the money at the time and no one I knew had any I have a few questions one how well does this work? and two what is the diffarence between this one and the rock manga Mascara?
Maritza G.
Omaha, NE
I have sparse thin short lashes... do you think its a good mascara for my type of lashes?