BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Oversized Volume. 360° Flexor Brush. Wide-eyed Manga Look.

L’Oréal Paris introduces new Voluminous Miss Manga mascara featuring the 360 flexor brush to build bold volume with high intensity from top to bottom. For the first time, L’Oréal Paris creates a flexible brush with a unique conical shape to catch those hard to reach lashes with an incredibly even application. The Mega Impact Formula instantly builds oversized volume for 15X lash volume in a flash. Top lashes are amplified and bottom lashes maximized for the ultimate wide-eyed Manga Look.

• Isododecane

• Is this hard to get off? I have the Maybelline Lash Sensational i...4 Answers
  • So I'm crazy about manga and japanese anime so when I heard about...3 Answers
  • I wanna try this mascara in this year of 2016 , just wanna make s...3 Answers
katherine z.
This masacara really is waterproof but its not my favorite because it does clump up
Savanna M.
Chesapeake , VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was really dissappointed in this product. The brush is weird and it causes the mascara to clump together. For $8 they could've made a decent brush. I'm not impressed and wouldn't buy this again. Two thumbs down!
Jade R.
Columbus, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mascara just isn't for me, I find the wand to be very weird. It is flexible so it doesn't seem to give much lift to my lashes. I feel as if my lashes look rather short and stubby, and it seems to take awhile to dry and I am rather impatient.
Aida M.
Bellport, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ooo how I love this is like my favorite mascara now. I like that it curls my lashes with out using a primer first.
Janell B.
Hartford City, IN
My favorite mascara! If I curl my eyelashes and use two coats of this, they look very long and pretty! You do get that Manga look and its adorable
karen g.
Louisville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Im not to picky with mascaras, as long as they give me volume, don't flake and hold a curl I will like it.. This mascara does it all for me. I love it and will totally repurchase it.
Daniela H.
I bought this mascara for the name. What nerd could resist?! I like it for the most part, just wish it had a different brush.
carol f.
San Antonio, TX
Really works my daughter is addicted to manga and wants to walk her eyelashes like dolls of sleeves and so are left super-thick and smooth long really like
Paola L.
Belmar, NJ
Love this mascara! One of my favorite drugstore brand mascaras!! Really works miracles on your lashes! And doesn't run when you cry
Lauren W.
Duncanville, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm not too picky when it comes to mascara, as long as my lashes look full and aren't clumpy looking. It's great mascara and the price is even better!
Logan T.
Aiken, SC
Is this hard to get off? I have the Maybelline Lash Sensational in waterproof and it's the biggest pain to get off.
Diany G.
Reseda , CA
Does this product really work? I know they use false lashes on the ladies on the commercials but I was wondering if this product is worth buying?
Jaimie G.
Springfield, MA
I wanna try this mascara in this year of 2016 , just wanna make sure it's not like other and it has a extending look to it and curls nicely. ?
alex h.
So I'm crazy about manga and japanese anime so when I heard about this I didn't have the money at the time and no one I knew had any I have a few questions one how well does this work? and two what is the diffarence between this one and the rock manga Mascara?
Maritza G.
Omaha, NE
I have sparse thin short lashes... do you think its a good mascara for my type of lashes?