BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Oversized Volume. 360° Flexor Brush. Wide-eyed Manga Look.

L’Oréal Paris introduces new Voluminous Miss Manga mascara featuring the 360 flexor brush to build bold volume with high intensity from top to bottom. For the first time, L’Oréal Paris creates a flexible brush with a unique conical shape to catch those hard to reach lashes with an incredibly even application. The Mega Impact Formula instantly builds oversized volume for 15X lash volume in a flash. Top lashes are amplified and bottom lashes maximized for the ultimate wide-eyed Manga Look.

• Isododecane

• So I'm crazy about manga and japanese anime so when I heard about...3 Answers
  • I wanna try this mascara in this year of 2016 , just wanna make s...3 Answers
Clarisa F.
Dallas, TX
I like it because its difinitly waterproof so good for going swimming. Though I will say that it's hard to take off unless you have a good makeup remover. I love the formula, but I feel like it would be better with a different applicator.
Tamara e.
Saint paul, MN
This is almost impossible to use imagine this ( mascara is already so hard to use because you get it anywhere and you have a mess on your hands well add a spring at the end of the wand right before the mascara brush and now you have a bouncing mascara brush that you cant predict or control) what?!? No thank you its terrible i have another brand new one and i don't know what to do with it you can not apply pressure with this brush because once you try to gripat the base of your lashes boing boing.
Natalie H.
Salt Lake City, UT
I love Loreal mascaras and this one is in my top 3! I have long lashes so your mascara has to be terrible to disappoint me, and this one certainly doesn't. I apply two coats and it leaves me with mega long lashes! I have to use cold cream to remove it, but I love that about it because I cry too much to have non waterproof mascara. :)
Kamii M.
Falfurrias, TX
Currently trying out this product, had high hopes for a more spread out volume look but this didn't give me that. I will say it does spread out the lashes and not clump which is a plus it just didn't add the length & volume I was looking for.
Angela M.
Even though this didn't really lengthen my lashes, it holds a curl and adds a good amount of volume. It's also what I used whenever I used false lashes, since it didn't make the tips of my lashes lol clumpy.
Haley F.
Beverly, MA
I bought this for a wedding because I had heard from others that they loved this mascara. Unfortunately for me, it didn't work as I expected it to. I wish o had gotten more length and volume than I did. I probably won't be buying this again.
Patience W.
I bought this mascara the Summer it came out, and I absolutely love it! It adds a lot of volume and length. I really like that the brush is tapered because it makes application to the inner lashes a lot easier. I noticed in other reviews that people have mentioned theirs drying out, but mine hasn't dried out on me yet.
Jemimah A.
Elmhurst, NY
The Miss Manga mascara is greatly hyped. But the hype is definitely worth it. I have fairly long and extremely straight lashes and they do not hold with any mascara. I usually use waterproof for this. But this mascara really keeps the curl of my lashes. Not only that, but it lengthens and volumizes my lashes. It is the perfect all in one mascara.
aimee r.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this mascara, it is my holy grail! it lengthens my eyelashes so much and keep the curled all day! it doesn't leave my eyelashes looking clumpy or messy, it gives a natural, subtle look and i love it. Only thing i dislike is that it is a hassle to take it off but other than that, its the perfect mascara
Tourie B.
San Leandro, CA
One of my favorites! I first tried it out after seeing that it was on sale at Ulta and seeing the commercial for it. Love it because it lengthens lashes as well as give them a slight curl. Great for the dramatic eyelashes. May cause clumping if you over apply.
Diany G.
Reseda, CA
Does this product really work? I know they use false lashes on the ladies on the commercials but I was wondering if this product is worth buying?
Logan T.
Aiken, SC
Is this hard to get off? I have the Maybelline Lash Sensational in waterproof and it's the biggest pain to get off.
alex h.
So I'm crazy about manga and japanese anime so when I heard about this I didn't have the money at the time and no one I knew had any I have a few questions one how well does this work? and two what is the diffarence between this one and the rock manga Mascara?
Jaimie G.
Springfield, MA
I wanna try this mascara in this year of 2016 , just wanna make sure it's not like other and it has a extending look to it and curls nicely. ?
Maritza G.
Omaha, NE
I have sparse thin short lashes... do you think its a good mascara for my type of lashes?