BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Oversized Volume. 360° Flexor Brush. Wide-eyed Manga Look.

L’Oréal Paris introduces new Voluminous Miss Manga mascara featuring the 360 flexor brush to build bold volume with high intensity from top to bottom. For the first time, L’Oréal Paris creates a flexible brush with a unique conical shape to catch those hard to reach lashes with an incredibly even application. The Mega Impact Formula instantly builds oversized volume for 15X lash volume in a flash. Top lashes are amplified and bottom lashes maximized for the ultimate wide-eyed Manga Look.

• Isododecane

• I wanna try this mascara in this year of 2016 , just wanna make s...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Alyssa F.
Alyssa F.
If you're one who can handle a mascara wand like a pro, I encourage you to give this a try! However, the large, extra-bendy wand can be rather tricky for those with a shaky grip. I love that this product is not too wet when it goes on and you can really build it up to get the right amount of volume. Beware, it can get clumpy quickly.
Sam C.
Sam C.
Long Beach, CA
I love this mascara, most other mascaras irritate my eyes but this one doesn't. Makes my lashes long and full of volume, doesn't leave them clumpy or a couple of lashes together, would recommend if you want longer looking lashes.
Dulcia P.
Dulcia P.
San Antonio, TX
This is the mascara I've been using for the past couple of months. It's nice, it looks really black and the formula is good. I like the wand but it doesn't work quite as the commercial insists, while it is flexible, it's just like any other wand if you know what you are doing. Overall though, it was a fantastic mascara, the waterproofness was there and it made my lashes look pretty so I liked it.
Breezie E.
Breezie E.
Columbia, MO
I did not like this at all. I know so many people who rave about it. But I just don't like it. It flaked on me so much and it got in my eyes and would hurt. Just wasn't a fan but I know a lot of people who have been able to make it work.
Idaliz R.
Idaliz R.
Tampa, FL
I love this mascara! It makes your eyelashes look super long and flawless. But it is a pain to remove even with makeup remover.
Tamara e.
Tamara e.
Saint paul, MN
This is almost impossible to use imagine this ( mascara is already so hard to use because you get it anywhere and you have a mess on your hands well add a spring at the end of the wand right before the mascara brush and now you have a bouncing mascara brush that you cant predict or control) what?!? No thank you its terrible i have another brand new one and i don't know what to do with it you can not apply pressure with this brush because once you try to gripat the base of your lashes boing boing.
Maria C.
Maria C.
West New York, NJ
I love this mascara, it makes my eyelashes look longer, the brush is really good to apply it. It feels good, it does not feel heavy.
Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.
Ths mascara is kind of difficult to work with for me. I have to apply more than one coat for it to even last for 30 minutes. It didn't even look like I was wearing mascara after 3 hours. I'm going to be trying a different mascara.
Jamie T.
Jamie T.
Brooklyn, NY
Not a fan at all! It left my lashes feeling really crusty and crumbling. It would look like I used a really old mascara. I even tried adding a little contact solution and it still looked bad. Would not recommend or repurchase.
Jemimah A.
Jemimah A.
Elmhurst, NY
The Miss Manga mascara is greatly hyped. But the hype is definitely worth it. I have fairly long and extremely straight lashes and they do not hold with any mascara. I usually use waterproof for this. But this mascara really keeps the curl of my lashes. Not only that, but it lengthens and volumizes my lashes. It is the perfect all in one mascara.
Logan T.
Logan T.
Aiken, SC
Is this hard to get off? I have the Maybelline Lash Sensational in waterproof and it's the biggest pain to get off.
Diany G.
Diany G.
Reseda , CA
Does this product really work? I know they use false lashes on the ladies on the commercials but I was wondering if this product is worth buying?
Jaimie G.
Jaimie G.
Springfield, MA
I wanna try this mascara in this year of 2016 , just wanna make sure it's not like other and it has a extending look to it and curls nicely. ?
alex h.
alex h.
So I'm crazy about manga and japanese anime so when I heard about this I didn't have the money at the time and no one I knew had any I have a few questions one how well does this work? and two what is the diffarence between this one and the rock manga Mascara?
Maritza G.
Maritza G.
Omaha, NE
I have sparse thin short lashes... do you think its a good mascara for my type of lashes?