BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Oversized Volume. 360° Flexor Brush. Wide-eyed Manga Look.

L’Oréal Paris introduces new Voluminous Miss Manga mascara featuring the 360 flexor brush to build bold volume with high intensity from top to bottom. For the first time, L’Oréal Paris creates a flexible brush with a unique conical shape to catch those hard to reach lashes with an incredibly even application. The Mega Impact Formula instantly builds oversized volume for 15X lash volume in a flash. Top lashes are amplified and bottom lashes maximized for the ultimate wide-eyed Manga Look.

• Isododecane

• So I'm crazy about manga and japanese anime so when I heard about...3 Answers
  • I wanna try this mascara in this year of 2016 , just wanna make s...3 Answers
Amy M.
Alexandria, IN
This is the best drugstore mascara by far! It's affordable, with a great formula, performance, and wand! Gives great volume AND length!
Maria C.
West New York, NJ
I love this mascara, it makes my eyelashes look longer, the brush is really good to apply it. It feels good, it does not feel heavy.
Melissa R.
Liberty Hill, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ideal for a person with straight lashes. It keep the lashes up for more than 8 hrs and its easy to remove with the correct remover
Idaliz R.
Tampa, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this mascara! It makes your eyelashes look super long and flawless. But it is a pain to remove even with makeup remover.
Ana M.
I really like this mascara for my lower lashes. It makes them long and think but not to the point where they look messy.
Alissa H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It is waterproof... but i dont like it. The brush is really weird and thin..would not repurchase, clumps up a lot too!!
Danelle G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love. It's the right amount of clumpy. The trick is not to pile on so much as once because it's already so voluminous.
Theresa W.
Blue Ridge, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this mascara! It makes my tiny stumpy lashes look huge. It's a great buy, and I would definitely recommend it.
Kristen S.
Random Lake
I personally like this product if you have to go to a funeral because it doesn't run. Plus it gives you volume.
Priscilla S.
Las Vegas , NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the mascara! Love the wand! The packaging is cute as well! Applies great! One of my favorite mascaras!
Logan T.
Aiken, SC
Is this hard to get off? I have the Maybelline Lash Sensational in waterproof and it's the biggest pain to get off.
Diany G.
Reseda , CA
Does this product really work? I know they use false lashes on the ladies on the commercials but I was wondering if this product is worth buying?
Jaimie G.
Springfield, MA
I wanna try this mascara in this year of 2016 , just wanna make sure it's not like other and it has a extending look to it and curls nicely. ?
alex h.
So I'm crazy about manga and japanese anime so when I heard about this I didn't have the money at the time and no one I knew had any I have a few questions one how well does this work? and two what is the diffarence between this one and the rock manga Mascara?
Maritza G.
Omaha, NE
I have sparse thin short lashes... do you think its a good mascara for my type of lashes?