BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Oversized Volume. 360° Flexor Brush. Wide-eyed Manga Look.

L’Oréal Paris introduces new Voluminous Miss Manga mascara featuring the 360 flexor brush to build bold volume with high intensity from top to bottom. For the first time, L’Oréal Paris creates a flexible brush with a unique conical shape to catch those hard to reach lashes with an incredibly even application. The Mega Impact Formula instantly builds oversized volume for 15X lash volume in a flash. Top lashes are amplified and bottom lashes maximized for the ultimate wide-eyed Manga Look.

• Isododecane

• I wanna try this mascara in this year of 2016 , just wanna make s...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Alice L.
BUENA PARK, CA
Wow! I bought this on a complete whim at Ulta because of the name and the packaging. My eyelashes are rather fine-haired and there are plenty of mascaras that are too 'wet' for them and my lashes will droop. This one kept my lashes up, provided volume, and thickness for the WHOLE day. I'm a complete fan!! It does not smudge, and I have to use almond oil to get the eye makeup off at night. LOVE.
Natalia C.
Hampton, VA
Love it! plus when I take a shower it doesn't fall off. I use this product all the time because it's my fave and makes my eyelashes bigger. The price is awesome and a good deal for it's quality. Very long lasting and I will keep purchasing this mascara!
Courtney S.
Warminster , PA
This mascara is the bomb!! It makes your lashes look great for a day at the beach/pool. It holds up really well with being in and out of the water allday. Some mascaras tend to start leaking after awhile. This one does not. No raccoon eyes for you!!
Sam C.
Long Beach, CA
I love this mascara, most other mascaras irritate my eyes but this one doesn't. Makes my lashes long and full of volume, doesn't leave them clumpy or a couple of lashes together, would recommend if you want longer looking lashes.
Jade R.
Columbus, OH
This mascara just isn't for me, I find the wand to be very weird. It is flexible so it doesn't seem to give much lift to my lashes. I feel as if my lashes look rather short and stubby, and it seems to take awhile to dry and I am rather impatient.
Brittney F.
This mascara is pretty similar to the Miss Manga Rock Mascara, but I would not recommend this one. The brush is very flimsy which makes it difficult to apply. I would not be repurchasing this, but I will probably go back to the Miss Manga Rock Mascara because it's brush is way better.
Dulcia P.
San Antonio, TX
This is the mascara I've been using for the past couple of months. It's nice, it looks really black and the formula is good. I like the wand but it doesn't work quite as the commercial insists, while it is flexible, it's just like any other wand if you know what you are doing. Overall though, it was a fantastic mascara, the waterproofness was there and it made my lashes look pretty so I liked it.
Elizabeth W.
Cleveland, TX
Got it after seeing it on a youtube video. I've tried the regular and waterproof, and i LOVE it. Waterproof if my favorite since I know it's staying on my lashes until I take it off. Brush takes some getting used to, and it is best to wipe it off before the first use. Darkens my lashes and makes them look voluminous, that's for sure. Just bought my third tube of it the other day!
Kelsie F.
Hudson, NH
Bought this last summer when it came out, & it was alright. It usually doesn't take much to make my lashes huge & long, so this didn't do anything different than that. I was hoping they'd be even bigger, but overall, it's a good mascara. It did dry out fast, however.
Clarisa F.
Dallas, TX
I like it because its difinitly waterproof so good for going swimming. Though I will say that it's hard to take off unless you have a good makeup remover. I love the formula, but I feel like it would be better with a different applicator.
Diany G.
Reseda, CA
Does this product really work? I know they use false lashes on the ladies on the commercials but I was wondering if this product is worth buying?
Logan T.
Aiken, SC
Is this hard to get off? I have the Maybelline Lash Sensational in waterproof and it's the biggest pain to get off.
alex h.
So I'm crazy about manga and japanese anime so when I heard about this I didn't have the money at the time and no one I knew had any I have a few questions one how well does this work? and two what is the diffarence between this one and the rock manga Mascara?
Jaimie G.
Springfield, MA
I wanna try this mascara in this year of 2016 , just wanna make sure it's not like other and it has a extending look to it and curls nicely. ?
Maritza G.
Omaha, NE
I have sparse thin short lashes... do you think its a good mascara for my type of lashes?