BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Oversized Volume. 360° Flexor Brush. Wide-eyed Manga Look.

L’Oréal Paris introduces new Voluminous Miss Manga mascara featuring the 360 flexor brush to build bold volume with high intensity from top to bottom. For the first time, L’Oréal Paris creates a flexible brush with a unique conical shape to catch those hard to reach lashes with an incredibly even application. The Mega Impact Formula instantly builds oversized volume for 15X lash volume in a flash. Top lashes are amplified and bottom lashes maximized for the ultimate wide-eyed Manga Look.

• Isododecane

• How long does it last? Is it smudge proof? 1 Answers
  • Is this hard to get off? I have the Maybelline Lash Sensa...4 Answers
  • So I'm crazy about manga and japanese anime so when I hea...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "This is my go to mascara. I love waterproof mascara because regular kind tends to get smudged. This formula is amazing giving volume and even though I have long lashes already it gives me an even longer look. I highly recommend this product." in 42 reviews
  • "LOVE THIS!! My absolute favorite mascara now! The waterproof lasts all day for me and it curls and makes my lashes look so much fuller, no need to wear false lashes with this mascara!!" in 36 reviews
  • "This is my favorite mascara of all time. I use this mascara with my CK mascara and they work wonders together. I don't have thick or long lashes and this product makes my eyes pop." in 11 reviews
  • "This is my favorite mascara and has been since it was introduced. I have straight lashes without an ounce of curl. I have always used waterproof mascara to have them keep the curl after using the eye lash curler, regular non-waterproof wont do for me. Not only that, but my eyelashes are very light. Although I have enough of them, you really can't see them at all. This mascara does give your lashes an awesome doll look. I keep buying and buying it because since it is waterproof, my lashes stay curled and I have a wide eyed look. Also, some waterproof mascaras are really harsh on the lashes, this one is not. I use vitamin oil to remove it and it comes of easily. It is possibly the best mascara I have ever used and I have been using mascara for half of my life. I am one of those people who wears eye make up constantly and don't leave the house without eye make up. I mentioned the lightness of my lashes, especially my bottom lashes. With this mascara, they become visible and beautiful. I am so happy when I put it on to see my beautiful lashes and eyes. I have gone to Cancun and spent days doing water activities and the mascara held without smearing at all. Salt water, river water, lake water, pool water, showers, you name it...doesn't smudge off and it's not expensive at all. I do worry about them discontinuing it as other products go and I wonder what I will do and will I ever find a mascara that is as good for me as this one. " in 9 reviews
  • "This mascara is amazing! It really makes your lashes look longer and thicker! It's inexpensive as well and can be found at many different places." in 7 reviews
Elise M.
Bend, OR
The first few applications of this mascara were fine. I liked it. But it starts to clump and dry out amazingly quickly. And the bendy brush is hard to get used to. I wanted this to be better than it was. I bought it because I'm a manga nerd! Give me eyelashes like those girls in the manga! They're not clumpy and gross! Do not lie to me!
Alyssa F.
If you're one who can handle a mascara wand like a pro, I encourage you to give this a try! However, the large, extra-bendy wand can be rather tricky for those with a shaky grip. I love that this product is not too wet when it goes on and you can really build it up to get the right amount of volume. Beware, it can get clumpy quickly.
Alice L.
Buena Park, CA
Wow! I bought this on a complete whim at Ulta because of the name and the packaging. My eyelashes are rather fine-haired and there are plenty of mascaras that are too 'wet' for them and my lashes will droop. This one kept my lashes up, provided volume, and thickness for the WHOLE day. I'm a complete fan!! It does not smudge, and I have to use almond oil to get the eye makeup off at night. LOVE.
Natalia C.
Hampton, VA
Love it! plus when I take a shower it doesn't fall off. I use this product all the time because it's my fave and makes my eyelashes bigger. The price is awesome and a good deal for it's quality. Very long lasting and I will keep purchasing this mascara!
Sam C.
Long Beach, CA
I love this mascara, most other mascaras irritate my eyes but this one doesn't. Makes my lashes long and full of volume, doesn't leave them clumpy or a couple of lashes together, would recommend if you want longer looking lashes.
Courtney S.
Warminster , PA
This mascara is the bomb!! It makes your lashes look great for a day at the beach/pool. It holds up really well with being in and out of the water allday. Some mascaras tend to start leaking after awhile. This one does not. No raccoon eyes for you!!
Jade R.
Columbus, OH
This mascara just isn't for me, I find the wand to be very weird. It is flexible so it doesn't seem to give much lift to my lashes. I feel as if my lashes look rather short and stubby, and it seems to take awhile to dry and I am rather impatient.
Brittney F.
This mascara is pretty similar to the Miss Manga Rock Mascara, but I would not recommend this one. The brush is very flimsy which makes it difficult to apply. I would not be repurchasing this, but I will probably go back to the Miss Manga Rock Mascara because it's brush is way better.
Dulcia P.
San Antonio, TX
This is the mascara I've been using for the past couple of months. It's nice, it looks really black and the formula is good. I like the wand but it doesn't work quite as the commercial insists, while it is flexible, it's just like any other wand if you know what you are doing. Overall though, it was a fantastic mascara, the waterproofness was there and it made my lashes look pretty so I liked it.
Elizabeth W.
Cleveland, TX
Got it after seeing it on a youtube video. I've tried the regular and waterproof, and i LOVE it. Waterproof if my favorite since I know it's staying on my lashes until I take it off. Brush takes some getting used to, and it is best to wipe it off before the first use. Darkens my lashes and makes them look voluminous, that's for sure. Just bought my third tube of it the other day!
Logan T.
Aiken, SC
Is this hard to get off? I have the Maybelline Lash Sensational in waterproof and it's the biggest pain to get off.
Jaimie G.
Springfield, MA
I wanna try this mascara in this year of 2016 , just wanna make sure it's not like other and it has a extending look to it and curls nicely. ?
Diany G.
Reseda, CA
Does this product really work? I know they use false lashes on the ladies on the commercials but I was wondering if this product is worth buying?
alex h.
So I'm crazy about manga and japanese anime so when I heard about this I didn't have the money at the time and no one I knew had any I have a few questions one how well does this work? and two what is the diffarence between this one and the rock manga Mascara?
Maritza G.
Omaha , NE
I have sparse thin short lashes... do you think its a good mascara for my type of lashes?