BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Oversized Volume. 360° Flexor Brush. Wide-eyed Manga Look.

L’Oréal Paris introduces new Voluminous Miss Manga mascara featuring the 360 flexor brush to build bold volume with high intensity from top to bottom. For the first time, L’Oréal Paris creates a flexible brush with a unique conical shape to catch those hard to reach lashes with an incredibly even application. The Mega Impact Formula instantly builds oversized volume for 15X lash volume in a flash. Top lashes are amplified and bottom lashes maximized for the ultimate wide-eyed Manga Look.

• Isododecane

• I wanna try this mascara in this year of 2016 , just wanna make s...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Lily H.
Lily H.
It's a good mascara. I personally don't like how super dry and brittle the lashes are from this mascara. I've tried lots of other waterproof mascaras that don't make the lashes super crunchy and stuff. This holds a curl very well but I find it pretty clumpy which I believe is the look this mascara is going for as it's the "manga" look. It gives volume and doesn't smudge throughout the day but I hate how crunchy it makes my lashes.
Faith D.
Faith D.
Alma
I really enjoy this mascara. The brush is really nice. It goes on easy and I personally didn’t have it running or anything. It’s definitely waterproofs.
Lee R.
Lee R.
I had tried this mascara before and thought L'Oreal products irritated my eyes, but recently decided to risk it and try it again. Hasn't irritated at all. I enjoy this mascara because it holds a curl in my wimpy asian lashes and is also easy to remove. Usually you get one or the other with waterproof mascaras. I don't like the flexibility of the brush, I find it makes it hard to get a lot of product on my lashes. But I like the natural bristles and brush shape. Doesn't necessarily lengthen or thicken but that's alright. I layer mascaras anyway. For now this is my favorite.
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Gary, In
This is a great mascara! It makes your eyes look GREAT! It also has a 360' brush, I don't understand why. But, I do like this product. I have such small looking eyes and I found this to make them look bigger. I would recommend Miss Manga Mascara to others.
Andrea D.
Andrea D.
Love this product! The only thing i dislike about this is how Clumpy it gets when adding a second coat! But it really makes my straight lashes stay curled! It also defines & volumizes my very thin lashes. I hate the wand though! But the formula for this mascara is perf! Esp. How its waterproof! I just use & test out which other mascara wands to see which wand gives it justice!
Kenzi S.
Kenzi S.
Clendenin, WV
In love with this it makes my lashes pop by itself and with other mascaras as well! I would definitely buy again and it's not pricey at all!
C. B.
C. B.
Frostburg, MD
If you want "doll lashes" and prefer them to STAY on your face, I'd definitely recommend this product. This is one of the better waterproof mascaras I've used, and although the formula gets clumpy from time-to-time, it's still one of my go-to products.
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
College Sta, TX
This is one of my favorite mascaras! The dome shaped brush makes applying the mascara really simple and this formula really helps add volume to your lashes! My one complaint is that you have to be really careful when trying to build it up not to have it apply to clumpy.
Melissa F.
Melissa F.
Whitefish Bay, WI
Not a fan of this mascara. I have long lashes already so usually I look for a mascara that will slightly lengthen but really volumize my lashes. This mascara just made my eyelashes look very clumpy, and I also had flaking underneath my eye after wearing it throughout the day. Once you applied it you can't even fix the clumsiness with another mascara and the more coats you apply, the worse it gets.
Elise M.
Elise M.
Bend, OR
The first few applications of this mascara were fine. I liked it. But it starts to clump and dry out amazingly quickly. And the bendy brush is hard to get used to. I wanted this to be better than it was. I bought it because I'm a manga nerd! Give me eyelashes like those girls in the manga! They're not clumpy and gross! Do not lie to me!
Logan T.
Logan T.
Aiken, SC
Is this hard to get off? I have the Maybelline Lash Sensational in waterproof and it's the biggest pain to get off.
Diany G.
Diany G.
Reseda , CA
Does this product really work? I know they use false lashes on the ladies on the commercials but I was wondering if this product is worth buying?
Jaimie G.
Jaimie G.
Springfield, MA
I wanna try this mascara in this year of 2016 , just wanna make sure it's not like other and it has a extending look to it and curls nicely. ?
alex h.
alex h.
So I'm crazy about manga and japanese anime so when I heard about this I didn't have the money at the time and no one I knew had any I have a few questions one how well does this work? and two what is the diffarence between this one and the rock manga Mascara?
Maritza G.
Maritza G.
Omaha, NE
I have sparse thin short lashes... do you think its a good mascara for my type of lashes?