BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Oversized Volume. 360° Flexor Brush. Wide-eyed Manga Look.

L’Oréal Paris introduces new Voluminous Miss Manga mascara featuring the 360 flexor brush to build bold volume with high intensity from top to bottom. For the first time, L’Oréal Paris creates a flexible brush with a unique conical shape to catch those hard to reach lashes with an incredibly even application. The Mega Impact Formula instantly builds oversized volume for 15X lash volume in a flash. Top lashes are amplified and bottom lashes maximized for the ultimate wide-eyed Manga Look.

• Isododecane

• I wanna try this mascara in this year of 2016 , just wanna make s...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Jessie C.
Jessie C.
Another mascara I can say I like! I was surprised with the results and when I buy it, I use it daily. Very easy to apply. The only thing I don't like is that the mascara tends to clump in the container.
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Covina, CA
As a gal with oily lids and a new found tendency for watery eyes, I've always been on the lookout for a mascara that wouldn't transfer down to my under eyes throughout the day. For the past week and a half, I've been trying out this mascara and been pleasantly surprised.
The flexible wand takes a bit of getting used to, and you can be left with a bit of flaking upon application, but this mascara doesn't smudge on me throughout the day. It can be a bit clumpy, but i prefer more natural, feathery looking lashes. Someone with a taste for thick, dramatic lashes would especially love this formula. It does crumble away in the shower, so don't wear this mascara when swimming or when it's especially rainy out.
Christine T.
Christine T.
Knoxville, TN
LOVE LOVE LOVE! This is my new go-to mascara. Lasts, no clumps, it's perfect! I wear the darkest and with my contacts and penchant for tears, I only use waterproof and this washes off easily.
Theresa F.
Theresa F.
Austin, TX
This is my go to mascara! I love the way I am able to reach ever lash with the style of mascara wand. It is very waterproof, I cry quite often because I'm horomonal and I also live in a very warm area and it stays put!
Katie L.
Katie L.
Love love love this mascara! It gives me the manga look by clumping the lashes together. It also gives me volume and makes it look like I actually have lashes! I'm a monolided gal btw.
Alisha P.
Alisha P.
This mascara is very amazing. It lengthens your lashes so much. It is one of my favorite mascaras. It is a great price. It is easy to apply and to use just a couple swipes and your lashes will look amazing.
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
Garden City
Such a beautiful product. I will be honest though, it smudges, and can look pretty wonky if you don't prime your lashes and curl them. From all that I know, this product is available in many stores like Walmart and target.
Trisha S.
Trisha S.
Kennesaw, GA
This was by far the best mascara I have used in a long time. No clumping, and very easy to apply. It lasts all day, without smudging too. I will definitely be getting this product again!
Krystle D.
Krystle D.
Before I review this, just gotta say, it's pronounced "mahn-ga" and not "mayn-ga" or "mag-na".

This mascara says it's gonna give you volume and it certainly does! The wand grabs your lashes and leaves them full and lush. The tapered wand helps you get to your inner- and outer-most lashes easily. Being as this is a volumizing formula, it doesn't give much length, but can give lots of clumps if you're not careful. Also, this mascara can flake, especially as the tube dries out over time.
Micah S.
Micah S.
Very black and waterproof formula that is flexible and non flakey. This mascara gives my thin and short lashes volume and length with just one application. I'm currently on my 5th tube of this stuff and I'll continue repurchasing.
Logan T.
Logan T.
Aiken, SC
Is this hard to get off? I have the Maybelline Lash Sensational in waterproof and it's the biggest pain to get off.
Diany G.
Diany G.
Reseda , CA
Does this product really work? I know they use false lashes on the ladies on the commercials but I was wondering if this product is worth buying?
Jaimie G.
Jaimie G.
Springfield, MA
I wanna try this mascara in this year of 2016 , just wanna make sure it's not like other and it has a extending look to it and curls nicely. ?
alex h.
alex h.
So I'm crazy about manga and japanese anime so when I heard about this I didn't have the money at the time and no one I knew had any I have a few questions one how well does this work? and two what is the diffarence between this one and the rock manga Mascara?
Maritza G.
Maritza G.
Omaha, NE
I have sparse thin short lashes... do you think its a good mascara for my type of lashes?