BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Oversized Volume. 360° Flexor Brush. Wide-eyed Manga Look.

L’Oréal Paris introduces new Voluminous Miss Manga mascara featuring the 360 flexor brush to build bold volume with high intensity from top to bottom. For the first time, L’Oréal Paris creates a flexible brush with a unique conical shape to catch those hard to reach lashes with an incredibly even application. The Mega Impact Formula instantly builds oversized volume for 15X lash volume in a flash. Top lashes are amplified and bottom lashes maximized for the ultimate wide-eyed Manga Look.

• Isododecane

• CI 75470 / Carmine
  • CI 77007 / Ultramarines
  • CI 77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide

Buy on Walmart*
  • "This is my go to mascara. I love waterproof mascara because regular kind tends to get smudged. This formula is amazing giving volume and even though I have long lashes already it gives me an even longer look. I highly recommend this product." in 42 reviews
  • "LOVE THIS!! My absolute favorite mascara now! The waterproof lasts all day for me and it curls and makes my lashes look so much fuller, no need to wear false lashes with this mascara!!" in 36 reviews
  • "This is my favorite mascara of all time. I use this mascara with my CK mascara and they work wonders together. I don't have thick or long lashes and this product makes my eyes pop." in 11 reviews
  • "This is my favorite mascara and has been since it was introduced. I have straight lashes without an ounce of curl. I have always used waterproof mascara to have them keep the curl after using the eye lash curler, regular non-waterproof wont do for me. Not only that, but my eyelashes are very light. Although I have enough of them, you really can't see them at all. This mascara does give your lashes an awesome doll look. I keep buying and buying it because since it is waterproof, my lashes stay curled and I have a wide eyed look. Also, some waterproof mascaras are really harsh on the lashes, this one is not. I use vitamin oil to remove it and it comes of easily. It is possibly the best mascara I have ever used and I have been using mascara for half of my life. I am one of those people who wears eye make up constantly and don't leave the house without eye make up. I mentioned the lightness of my lashes, especially my bottom lashes. With this mascara, they become visible and beautiful. I am so happy when I put it on to see my beautiful lashes and eyes. I have gone to Cancun and spent days doing water activities and the mascara held without smearing at all. Salt water, river water, lake water, pool water, showers, you name it...doesn't smudge off and it's not expensive at all. I do worry about them discontinuing it as other products go and I wonder what I will do and will I ever find a mascara that is as good for me as this one. " in 9 reviews
  • "This mascara is amazing! It really makes your lashes look longer and thicker! It's inexpensive as well and can be found at many different places." in 7 reviews
Corrina C.
Fresno, CA
I am more new to buying make up and I have tried a few other brands, and I have to say this is my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE MASCARA! So far lol. I love how it doesn't clump up, and how easy it is to apply, bold and full lashes are two brush strokes away! Not to mention it is very affordable! It will dry out quick if you pump your brush in and out too often, so always remember to clean your mascara brush and not to dip it so much when your using it ^^
Marie M.
Wheeling, WV
Used it for the first time today and was honestly expecting more va voom since Manga style is like cartoon style/dramatic falsies/japanese street girl looking! It just left my lashes looking the same as usual only blacker! My eyelashes are short and thin and I do not wear fake eyelashes because I have faith somewhere out there is a mascara that will give me a similar effect and this is not it for me compared to other mascaras I have used! Maybe somebody who already has full long lashes will get a better effect out of this!
Lee R.
I had tried this mascara before and thought L'Oreal products irritated my eyes, but recently decided to risk it and try it again. Hasn't irritated at all. I enjoy this mascara because it holds a curl in my wimpy asian lashes and is also easy to remove. Usually you get one or the other with waterproof mascaras. I don't like the flexibility of the brush, I find it makes it hard to get a lot of product on my lashes. But I like the natural bristles and brush shape. Doesn't necessarily lengthen or thicken but that's alright. I layer mascaras anyway. For now this is my favorite.
Hannah M.
The formula is good, but the wand is terrible. The tapered "tree" shape just doesn't really work for me. And having the flexible head works against it instead of for it. It's hard to really get your lashes in between the bristles to coat them because of the bendy head. I usually have 3-4 mascaras open at one time, and this is a last resort, I'm desperate mascara for me if I don't have any of my favorites lying around.
Niyah H.
Cincinnati, OH
Having short eyelashes I know the struggle of finding a good mascara that cheap or reasonable. With Miss manga I found it. Just the formula is amazing. I sometimes use it on different mascara brushes.I just love how it pulls your eyelashes and natural curls them if had the same effect or better on different brushes and it did. For the price and quality this is an must buy.Only thing that could be better would brush and how it designed. It could get messy at the tip which is annoying when your in a rush in the mourning. But other than that its absolutely wonderful.
Andrea D.
Love this product! The only thing i dislike about this is how Clumpy it gets when adding a second coat! But it really makes my straight lashes stay curled! It also defines & volumizes my very thin lashes. I hate the wand though! But the formula for this mascara is perf! Esp. How its waterproof! I just use & test out which other mascara wands to see which wand gives it justice!
Brienna (Brie) F.
I bought this mascara to wear to my boyfriend's college graduation - I'm a crier, and knew I needed something waterproof. I have to say, this stuff does not budge. And on top of it not moving, this mascara makes my lashes look so long and full! With summer coming, I'd definitely say this mascara is a necessity!
Ashley T.
Alhambra, CA
I love this. I absolutely love this mascara. When first applied, it was very light and watery. I hated it. After a few uses though, it became creamier and my eyelashes looked amazing. I do have medium length lashes but this extended the look of them. I bought two more the other day because Ulta had a buy one get one half off for Loreal products. I loved it so much that I had to get 2. I hope they never discontinue these.
Michelle M.
College Sta, TX
This is one of my favorite mascaras! The dome shaped brush makes applying the mascara really simple and this formula really helps add volume to your lashes! My one complaint is that you have to be really careful when trying to build it up not to have it apply to clumpy.
Ana Y.
Seattle, WA
My curren HG for mascara. I have stick-straight Asian lashes and most mascaras smudge under my eyes, but this formula holds the curl and NEVER smudges. It builds and lengthens without ever clumping for a beautiful, fanned out, natural look - I do wish for more volume, but you can't win them all, I suppose. Great for beautiful every day lashes.
Logan T.
Aiken, SC
Is this hard to get off? I have the Maybelline Lash Sensational in waterproof and it's the biggest pain to get off.
Diany G.
Reseda, CA
Does this product really work? I know they use false lashes on the ladies on the commercials but I was wondering if this product is worth buying?
Jaimie G.
Springfield, MA
I wanna try this mascara in this year of 2016 , just wanna make sure it's not like other and it has a extending look to it and curls nicely. ?
alex h.
So I'm crazy about manga and japanese anime so when I heard about this I didn't have the money at the time and no one I knew had any I have a few questions one how well does this work? and two what is the diffarence between this one and the rock manga Mascara?
Maritza G.
Omaha, NE
I have sparse thin short lashes... do you think its a good mascara for my type of lashes?