BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Oversized Volume. 360° Flexor Brush. Wide-eyed Manga Look.

L’Oréal Paris introduces new Voluminous Miss Manga mascara featuring the 360 flexor brush to build bold volume with high intensity from top to bottom. For the first time, L’Oréal Paris creates a flexible brush with a unique conical shape to catch those hard to reach lashes with an incredibly even application. The Mega Impact Formula instantly builds oversized volume for 15X lash volume in a flash. Top lashes are amplified and bottom lashes maximized for the ultimate wide-eyed Manga Look.

• Isododecane

Buy on Amazon*
Ana Y.
Ana Y.
Seattle, WA
My curren HG for mascara. I have stick-straight Asian lashes and most mascaras smudge under my eyes, but this formula holds the curl and NEVER smudges. It builds and lengthens without ever clumping for a beautiful, fanned out, natural look - I do wish for more volume, but you can't win them all, I suppose. Great for beautiful every day lashes.
Victoria M.
Victoria M.
Durham, NC
This is my new holy grail mascara! I love the wand, and I love the tube shape. It can be difficult to get used to though, the wand sort of "bounces", so it moves easily, if you have a heavy hand you'll have to adjust and go softer so you don't accidentally over apply. I typically use three coats, and it makes my lashes super thick and very manga style! So flirty and sexy! The waterproof formula is my favorite because it doesn't flake!
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Worcester, MA
i tried this for the first time today and i was NOT impressed. i opened it up and the wand has some weird kink in the middle that makes the wand flexible. this made it harder for the product to get on my lashes. the product itself was ok. not a lot got on my lashes and i was already annoyed with the wand so i didn't bother trying another coat.
Linda P.
Linda P.
I love this for my lower lash line. It gets every single eyelash and doesn't clump it up. It makes it look longer and thicker. The wand is thin which is perfect so you won't get those "oops" on your skin. It doesn't smudge & it's definitely waterproof. I have watery eyes and I didn't see any flakes of mascara at the end of the day.
Jayme S.
Jayme S.
I thought I was going to love the water proof ascent of this mascara but it seemed to not go on very well and was horrible to try to get off. I'm not a fan of mascaras that take extra added makeup removers to get the product off and don't think I will ever buy it again
Hanna F.
Hanna F.
I have long lashes as it is so in my mascaras I look for a product that works well and helps prevent clumps, that end up making my lashes look like creepy spider's legs. I love how smooth this product goes on and then lasts all day long without any smudging.
Pauline L.
Pauline L.
This mascara held the curl of my super skimpy and straight lashes. It also lengthened them and I was able to build up on the volume. I am able to layer up to 3 coats before it starts looking flaky and clumpy. My only complaint is that I can't put it on my lower lashes because it does smudge.
Fanny A.
Fanny A.
Fort Worth, TX
I love this mascara one coat its all it takes for them to look full glamorous,and beautiful doesnt get glumpy and its eady to remove with makeremover unlike other waterproof msscaras i really recommend this product will defenetly buy again!!!
Patience W.
Patience W.
I bought this mascara the Summer it came out, and I absolutely love it! It adds a lot of volume and length. I really like that the brush is tapered because it makes application to the inner lashes a lot easier. I noticed in other reviews that people have mentioned theirs drying out, but mine hasn't dried out on me yet.
Teegan H.
Teegan H.
This mascara was okay. I think the brush is a little different and doesn't lengthen my eyelashes how I would like them too. The price is okay if you're looking for something to darken your lashes and give them a little length but not if you want volume.
Logan T.
Logan T.
Aiken, SC
Is this hard to get off? I have the Maybelline Lash Sensational in waterproof and it's the biggest pain to get off.
Diany G.
Diany G.
Reseda , CA
Does this product really work? I know they use false lashes on the ladies on the commercials but I was wondering if this product is worth buying?
Jaimie G.
Jaimie G.
Springfield, MA
I wanna try this mascara in this year of 2016 , just wanna make sure it's not like other and it has a extending look to it and curls nicely. ?
alex h.
alex h.
So I'm crazy about manga and japanese anime so when I heard about this I didn't have the money at the time and no one I knew had any I have a few questions one how well does this work? and two what is the diffarence between this one and the rock manga Mascara?
Maritza G.
Maritza G.
Omaha, NE
I have sparse thin short lashes... do you think its a good mascara for my type of lashes?