BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Oversized Volume. 360° Flexor Brush. Wide-eyed Manga Look.

L’Oréal Paris introduces new Voluminous Miss Manga mascara featuring the 360 flexor brush to build bold volume with high intensity from top to bottom. For the first time, L’Oréal Paris creates a flexible brush with a unique conical shape to catch those hard to reach lashes with an incredibly even application. The Mega Impact Formula instantly builds oversized volume for 15X lash volume in a flash. Top lashes are amplified and bottom lashes maximized for the ultimate wide-eyed Manga Look.

• Isododecane

• So I'm crazy about manga and japanese anime so when I heard about...3 Answers
  • I wanna try this mascara in this year of 2016 , just wanna make s...3 Answers
Micah S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very black and waterproof formula that is flexible and non flakey. This mascara gives my thin and short lashes volume and length with just one application. I'm currently on my 5th tube of this stuff and I'll continue repurchasing.
Natalie H.
Salt Lake City, UT
I love Loreal mascaras and this one is in my top 3! I have long lashes so your mascara has to be terrible to disappoint me, and this one certainly doesn't. I apply two coats and it leaves me with mega long lashes! I have to use cold cream to remove it, but I love that about it because I cry too much to have non waterproof mascara. :)
Haley F.
Beverly, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this for a wedding because I had heard from others that they loved this mascara. Unfortunately for me, it didn't work as I expected it to. I wish o had gotten more length and volume than I did. I probably won't be buying this again.
Nina S.
One of my favorite mascaras! If you don't like clumpy lashes then maybe not for you but i like that it's a dramatic mascara. I've repurchased a few times and will do again in the future
Bri
I have short thin eyelashes and have tried a lot of mascaras but none give the length and volume like this mascara, it goes on easy and no problems with the wand
Dulce P.
Norwalk, CA
This is not the best mascara but it definately does the work. Like how it made my eyelashes longer but i didnt like how litte madcara balls kept falling out my eyelashes. But over all, it was an okay mascarea. I would recomend it.
Marian P.
El paso, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's a good mascara. It volumizes my lashes great. It builds up nicely without clumping much if not at all. It doesn't smudge. It does tend to flake though.
Faith D.
Alma
I really enjoy this mascara. The brush is really nice. It goes on easy and I personally didn’t have it running or anything. It’s definitely waterproofs.
Brenda M.
This mascara was great the first weeks of use but it started to get clumpy, and so did my lashes maybe it was just mine but I didn't use after that
Hailey H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Kinda messy but I blame the wand. It's super gappy and long bristles. Only use after you've applied fake eyelashes or this will get everywhere.
Logan T.
Aiken, SC
Is this hard to get off? I have the Maybelline Lash Sensational in waterproof and it's the biggest pain to get off.
Diany G.
Reseda , CA
Does this product really work? I know they use false lashes on the ladies on the commercials but I was wondering if this product is worth buying?
Jaimie G.
Springfield, MA
I wanna try this mascara in this year of 2016 , just wanna make sure it's not like other and it has a extending look to it and curls nicely. ?
alex h.
So I'm crazy about manga and japanese anime so when I heard about this I didn't have the money at the time and no one I knew had any I have a few questions one how well does this work? and two what is the diffarence between this one and the rock manga Mascara?
Maritza G.
Omaha, NE
I have sparse thin short lashes... do you think its a good mascara for my type of lashes?