BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Oversized Volume. 360° Flexor Brush. Wide-eyed Manga Look.

L’Oréal Paris introduces new Voluminous Miss Manga mascara featuring the 360 flexor brush to build bold volume with high intensity from top to bottom. For the first time, L’Oréal Paris creates a flexible brush with a unique conical shape to catch those hard to reach lashes with an incredibly even application. The Mega Impact Formula instantly builds oversized volume for 15X lash volume in a flash. Top lashes are amplified and bottom lashes maximized for the ultimate wide-eyed Manga Look.

• Isododecane

• So I'm crazy about manga and japanese anime so when I heard about...3 Answers
  • I wanna try this mascara in this year of 2016 , just wanna make s...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Jayme S.
I thought I was going to love the water proof ascent of this mascara but it seemed to not go on very well and was horrible to try to get off. I'm not a fan of mascaras that take extra added makeup removers to get the product off and don't think I will ever buy it again
Karizma G.
Long Beach, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite mascara ever! It's never clumpy or flaky. I love really dark mascara and this is perfect - dark black without being overbearing. Holds up in any condition but it's easy to wipe off with a makeup remover. Great price too!
Theresa F.
Austin, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my go to mascara! I love the way I am able to reach ever lash with the style of mascara wand. It is very waterproof, I cry quite often because I'm horomonal and I also live in a very warm area and it stays put!
Teegan H.
This mascara was okay. I think the brush is a little different and doesn't lengthen my eyelashes how I would like them too. The price is okay if you're looking for something to darken your lashes and give them a little length but not if you want volume.
Lauren C.
I originally bought this mascara because I needed a new one and I thought the packaging was cute! It turned out to be a great buy. It made my short lashes super long and full. It's a nice mascara for the low price.
Vivian P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is an okay mascara. It gives very wispy lashes and holds the curl all day. However, I don't like how flexible the wand is. It't very hard to control and I end up with mascara all over my eyelids.
Lauren B.
Covina, CA
As a gal with oily lids and a new found tendency for watery eyes, I've always been on the lookout for a mascara that wouldn't transfer down to my under eyes throughout the day. For the past week and a half, I've been trying out this mascara and been pleasantly surprised.
The flexible wand takes a bit of getting used to, and you can be left with a bit of flaking upon application, but this mascara doesn't smudge on me throughout the day. It can be a bit clumpy, but i prefer more natural, feathery looking lashes. Someone with a taste for thick, dramatic lashes would especially love this formula. It does crumble away in the shower, so don't wear this mascara when swimming or when it's especially rainy out.
Christine T.
Knoxville, TN
LOVE LOVE LOVE! This is my new go-to mascara. Lasts, no clumps, it's perfect! I wear the darkest and with my contacts and penchant for tears, I only use waterproof and this washes off easily.
Karen L.
San Francisco, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Performs pretty well. It does leave some flakes on my cheeks after I finish applying the mascara but it's easily brushed off. Since the wand is flexible, I have a tendency to get it on my eyelids (whoops, I need to practice more). So I've gotten into the habit of just taking a small business card or a flat thin sturdy piece of cardboard from makeup packaging and placing that on my eyelid so I don't get it all over my eye. This lets me work freely and the results are super nice! I usually only apply max 2 coats because I don't like the clumpy look, but you may be able to achieve more volume if you applied more and like the clumpy look!
Katie L.
Love love love this mascara! It gives me the manga look by clumping the lashes together. It also gives me volume and makes it look like I actually have lashes! I'm a monolided gal btw.
Logan T.
Aiken, SC
Is this hard to get off? I have the Maybelline Lash Sensational in waterproof and it's the biggest pain to get off.
Diany G.
Reseda , CA
Does this product really work? I know they use false lashes on the ladies on the commercials but I was wondering if this product is worth buying?
Jaimie G.
Springfield, MA
I wanna try this mascara in this year of 2016 , just wanna make sure it's not like other and it has a extending look to it and curls nicely. ?
alex h.
So I'm crazy about manga and japanese anime so when I heard about this I didn't have the money at the time and no one I knew had any I have a few questions one how well does this work? and two what is the diffarence between this one and the rock manga Mascara?
Maritza G.
Omaha, NE
I have sparse thin short lashes... do you think its a good mascara for my type of lashes?