BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Oversized Volume. 360° Flexor Brush. Wide-eyed Manga Look.

L’Oréal Paris introduces new Voluminous Miss Manga mascara featuring the 360 flexor brush to build bold volume with high intensity from top to bottom. For the first time, L’Oréal Paris creates a flexible brush with a unique conical shape to catch those hard to reach lashes with an incredibly even application. The Mega Impact Formula instantly builds oversized volume for 15X lash volume in a flash. Top lashes are amplified and bottom lashes maximized for the ultimate wide-eyed Manga Look.

• Isododecane

• How long does it last? Is it smudge proof? 1 Answers
  • Is this hard to get off? I have the Maybelline Lash Sensa...4 Answers
  • So I'm crazy about manga and japanese anime so when I hea...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "This is my go to mascara. I love waterproof mascara because regular kind tends to get smudged. This formula is amazing giving volume and even though I have long lashes already it gives me an even longer look. I highly recommend this product." in 42 reviews
  • "LOVE THIS!! My absolute favorite mascara now! The waterproof lasts all day for me and it curls and makes my lashes look so much fuller, no need to wear false lashes with this mascara!!" in 36 reviews
  • "This is my favorite mascara of all time. I use this mascara with my CK mascara and they work wonders together. I don't have thick or long lashes and this product makes my eyes pop." in 11 reviews
  • "This is my favorite mascara and has been since it was introduced. I have straight lashes without an ounce of curl. I have always used waterproof mascara to have them keep the curl after using the eye lash curler, regular non-waterproof wont do for me. Not only that, but my eyelashes are very light. Although I have enough of them, you really can't see them at all. This mascara does give your lashes an awesome doll look. I keep buying and buying it because since it is waterproof, my lashes stay curled and I have a wide eyed look. Also, some waterproof mascaras are really harsh on the lashes, this one is not. I use vitamin oil to remove it and it comes of easily. It is possibly the best mascara I have ever used and I have been using mascara for half of my life. I am one of those people who wears eye make up constantly and don't leave the house without eye make up. I mentioned the lightness of my lashes, especially my bottom lashes. With this mascara, they become visible and beautiful. I am so happy when I put it on to see my beautiful lashes and eyes. I have gone to Cancun and spent days doing water activities and the mascara held without smearing at all. Salt water, river water, lake water, pool water, showers, you name it...doesn't smudge off and it's not expensive at all. I do worry about them discontinuing it as other products go and I wonder what I will do and will I ever find a mascara that is as good for me as this one. " in 9 reviews
  • "This mascara is amazing! It really makes your lashes look longer and thicker! It's inexpensive as well and can be found at many different places." in 7 reviews
Theresa F.
Austin, TX
This is my go to mascara! I love the way I am able to reach ever lash with the style of mascara wand. It is very waterproof, I cry quite often because I'm horomonal and I also live in a very warm area and it stays put!
Teegan H.
This mascara was okay. I think the brush is a little different and doesn't lengthen my eyelashes how I would like them too. The price is okay if you're looking for something to darken your lashes and give them a little length but not if you want volume.
Lara d.
Alexandria, VA
One of my favorites mascara and I have a stock of them, really gives the effect that promise, too much volume. It’s really waterproof and don’t go out without a makeup remover, It can really last the whole weekend!
Tracy C.
San Leandro, CA
I'm currently using this product. I love the flexible wand tip that somehow makes my lashes magically fuller. It doesn't do much for lengthening, but I'm okay with that. This is my favorite second to the Falsies.
Nichole H.
I love this mascara but it has a few downfalls. While it's very inexpensive the tube dries out really fast causing you to purchase it very often. The formula is great though and you can barely feel it on the lashes no matter how many coats you apply
Jessie C.
Another mascara I can say I like! I was surprised with the results and when I buy it, I use it daily. Very easy to apply. The only thing I don't like is that the mascara tends to clump in the container.
Vivian P.
This is an okay mascara. It gives very wispy lashes and holds the curl all day. However, I don't like how flexible the wand is. It't very hard to control and I end up with mascara all over my eyelids.
Christine T.
Knoxville, TN
LOVE LOVE LOVE! This is my new go-to mascara. Lasts, no clumps, it's perfect! I wear the darkest and with my contacts and penchant for tears, I only use waterproof and this washes off easily.
Lauren B.
Covina, CA
As a gal with oily lids and a new found tendency for watery eyes, I've always been on the lookout for a mascara that wouldn't transfer down to my under eyes throughout the day. For the past week and a half, I've been trying out this mascara and been pleasantly surprised.
The flexible wand takes a bit of getting used to, and you can be left with a bit of flaking upon application, but this mascara doesn't smudge on me throughout the day. It can be a bit clumpy, but i prefer more natural, feathery looking lashes. Someone with a taste for thick, dramatic lashes would especially love this formula. It does crumble away in the shower, so don't wear this mascara when swimming or when it's especially rainy out.
Trisha S.
Kennesaw, GA
This was by far the best mascara I have used in a long time. No clumping, and very easy to apply. It lasts all day, without smudging too. I will definitely be getting this product again!
Logan T.
Aiken, SC
Is this hard to get off? I have the Maybelline Lash Sensational in waterproof and it's the biggest pain to get off.
Jaimie G.
Springfield, MA
I wanna try this mascara in this year of 2016 , just wanna make sure it's not like other and it has a extending look to it and curls nicely. ?
Diany G.
Reseda, CA
Does this product really work? I know they use false lashes on the ladies on the commercials but I was wondering if this product is worth buying?
alex h.
So I'm crazy about manga and japanese anime so when I heard about this I didn't have the money at the time and no one I knew had any I have a few questions one how well does this work? and two what is the diffarence between this one and the rock manga Mascara?
Maritza G.
Omaha, NE
I have sparse thin short lashes... do you think its a good mascara for my type of lashes?