BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Oversized Volume. 360° Flexor Brush. Wide-eyed Manga Look.

L’Oréal Paris introduces new Voluminous Miss Manga mascara featuring the 360 flexor brush to build bold volume with high intensity from top to bottom. For the first time, L’Oréal Paris creates a flexible brush with a unique conical shape to catch those hard to reach lashes with an incredibly even application. The Mega Impact Formula instantly builds oversized volume for 15X lash volume in a flash. Top lashes are amplified and bottom lashes maximized for the ultimate wide-eyed Manga Look.

• Isododecane

• How long does it last? Is it smudge proof? 1 Answers
  • Is this hard to get off? I have the Maybelline Lash Sensa...4 Answers
  • So I'm crazy about manga and japanese anime so when I hea...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "This is my go to mascara. I love waterproof mascara because regular kind tends to get smudged. This formula is amazing giving volume and even though I have long lashes already it gives me an even longer look. I highly recommend this product." in 42 reviews
  • "LOVE THIS!! My absolute favorite mascara now! The waterproof lasts all day for me and it curls and makes my lashes look so much fuller, no need to wear false lashes with this mascara!!" in 36 reviews
  • "This is my favorite mascara of all time. I use this mascara with my CK mascara and they work wonders together. I don't have thick or long lashes and this product makes my eyes pop." in 11 reviews
  • "This is my favorite mascara and has been since it was introduced. I have straight lashes without an ounce of curl. I have always used waterproof mascara to have them keep the curl after using the eye lash curler, regular non-waterproof wont do for me. Not only that, but my eyelashes are very light. Although I have enough of them, you really can't see them at all. This mascara does give your lashes an awesome doll look. I keep buying and buying it because since it is waterproof, my lashes stay curled and I have a wide eyed look. Also, some waterproof mascaras are really harsh on the lashes, this one is not. I use vitamin oil to remove it and it comes of easily. It is possibly the best mascara I have ever used and I have been using mascara for half of my life. I am one of those people who wears eye make up constantly and don't leave the house without eye make up. I mentioned the lightness of my lashes, especially my bottom lashes. With this mascara, they become visible and beautiful. I am so happy when I put it on to see my beautiful lashes and eyes. I have gone to Cancun and spent days doing water activities and the mascara held without smearing at all. Salt water, river water, lake water, pool water, showers, you name it...doesn't smudge off and it's not expensive at all. I do worry about them discontinuing it as other products go and I wonder what I will do and will I ever find a mascara that is as good for me as this one. " in 9 reviews
  • "This mascara is amazing! It really makes your lashes look longer and thicker! It's inexpensive as well and can be found at many different places." in 7 reviews
Brittany W.
ANACORTES, WA
I used to use Younique 3D Fiber Lash Mascara, until I decided that over $30 was too expensive for one thing of makeup. I went through a few different kinds of drug store mascara before stumbling upon this one and I absolutely love it. It gives me dark, long, full lashes and it's only about $6. I use it every night before work and the bottle lasts me a little over a month. Definitely recommend.
Alexandra P.
This is a great mascara if you are looking for something that will not flake or smudge and holds a curl all day long. The wand is not my favorite, but it does not bother me too much. My only real complaint is that while it gives nice length and curl hold, it gives almost no volume to my lashes. I end up layering this with another voluminizing mascara and it is perfect.

Probably won't repurchase only because it is not everything I want.
Natalie A.
I was super surprised by this mascara. I bought it on a whim because I needed mascara while I was out of town and the packaging was super cute! I used the mascara everyday until I ran out and I am still trying to get every last ounce out. My lashes looked thicker and more pronounced. The tube is cute too!
Sarah M.
i tried this for the first time today and i was NOT impressed. i opened it up and the wand has some weird kink in the middle that makes the wand flexible. this made it harder for the product to get on my lashes. the product itself was ok. not a lot got on my lashes and i was already annoyed with the wand so i didn't bother trying another coat.
Linda P.
I love this for my lower lash line. It gets every single eyelash and doesn't clump it up. It makes it look longer and thicker. The wand is thin which is perfect so you won't get those "oops" on your skin. It doesn't smudge & it's definitely waterproof. I have watery eyes and I didn't see any flakes of mascara at the end of the day.
Adriana A.
Hesperia, CA
Pauline L.
This mascara held the curl of my super skimpy and straight lashes. It also lengthened them and I was able to build up on the volume. I am able to layer up to 3 coats before it starts looking flaky and clumpy. My only complaint is that I can't put it on my lower lashes because it does smudge.
Destiny L.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Its alright Ive used plenty of times but its definitely not a fav. I like that it applies alot at once but i dont like the bristles on the wand. It can improve with the wand first. I probably will buy this product again just use a different wand.
Alisha P.
This mascara is very amazing. It lengthens your lashes so much. It is one of my favorite mascaras. It is a great price. It is easy to apply and to use just a couple swipes and your lashes will look amazing.
Robin S.
Prince George, VA
I absolutely love this mascara! It doesn’t clump and it waterproof and doesn’t smudge on me again all and it is fairly cheap for this kind of mascara. If you’re looking for a cheaper mascara that good then you should defiantly try this one!
Logan T.
Aiken, SC
Is this hard to get off? I have the Maybelline Lash Sensational in waterproof and it's the biggest pain to get off.
Jaimie G.
Springfield, MA
I wanna try this mascara in this year of 2016 , just wanna make sure it's not like other and it has a extending look to it and curls nicely. ?
Diany G.
Reseda, CA
Does this product really work? I know they use false lashes on the ladies on the commercials but I was wondering if this product is worth buying?
alex h.
So I'm crazy about manga and japanese anime so when I heard about this I didn't have the money at the time and no one I knew had any I have a few questions one how well does this work? and two what is the diffarence between this one and the rock manga Mascara?
Maritza G.
Omaha , NE
I have sparse thin short lashes... do you think its a good mascara for my type of lashes?