BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Oversized Volume. 360° Flexor Brush. Wide-eyed Manga Look.

L’Oréal Paris introduces new Voluminous Miss Manga mascara featuring the 360 flexor brush to build bold volume with high intensity from top to bottom. For the first time, L’Oréal Paris creates a flexible brush with a unique conical shape to catch those hard to reach lashes with an incredibly even application. The Mega Impact Formula instantly builds oversized volume for 15X lash volume in a flash. Top lashes are amplified and bottom lashes maximized for the ultimate wide-eyed Manga Look.

• Isododecane

• I wanna try this mascara in this year of 2016 , just wanna make s...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Joanne D.
Addison, IL
Does mascara is amazing and a little bit does go along way the key to making your eyes pop is to make sure your iMac up is done your concealer under your eyes is done and you have set your make up with your powder. Apply the mascara maybe one or two quotes wait for it to try to make sure that it's done evenly then after a few minutes go back and use your eyelash curler really lightly going upwards as your bringing the eyelash curler up do this on both eyes then you apply one more coat and that's it it lasts a really long time and it makes your eyelashes look like they're fake as well as pop.
Alexandra P.
This is a great mascara if you are looking for something that will not flake or smudge and holds a curl all day long. The wand is not my favorite, but it does not bother me too much. My only real complaint is that while it gives nice length and curl hold, it gives almost no volume to my lashes. I end up layering this with another voluminizing mascara and it is perfect.

Probably won't repurchase only because it is not everything I want.
Victoria M.
Durham, NC
This is my new holy grail mascara! I love the wand, and I love the tube shape. It can be difficult to get used to though, the wand sort of "bounces", so it moves easily, if you have a heavy hand you'll have to adjust and go softer so you don't accidentally over apply. I typically use three coats, and it makes my lashes super thick and very manga style! So flirty and sexy! The waterproof formula is my favorite because it doesn't flake!
Ana Y.
Seattle, WA
My curren HG for mascara. I have stick-straight Asian lashes and most mascaras smudge under my eyes, but this formula holds the curl and NEVER smudges. It builds and lengthens without ever clumping for a beautiful, fanned out, natural look - I do wish for more volume, but you can't win them all, I suppose. Great for beautiful every day lashes.
Natalie A.
I was super surprised by this mascara. I bought it on a whim because I needed mascara while I was out of town and the packaging was super cute! I used the mascara everyday until I ran out and I am still trying to get every last ounce out. My lashes looked thicker and more pronounced. The tube is cute too!
Sarah M.
i tried this for the first time today and i was NOT impressed. i opened it up and the wand has some weird kink in the middle that makes the wand flexible. this made it harder for the product to get on my lashes. the product itself was ok. not a lot got on my lashes and i was already annoyed with the wand so i didn't bother trying another coat.
Linda P.
I love this for my lower lash line. It gets every single eyelash and doesn't clump it up. It makes it look longer and thicker. The wand is thin which is perfect so you won't get those "oops" on your skin. It doesn't smudge & it's definitely waterproof. I have watery eyes and I didn't see any flakes of mascara at the end of the day.
Adriana A.
Hesperia, CA
This is my favorite mascara and has been since it was introduced. I have straight lashes without an ounce of curl. I have always used waterproof mascara to have them keep the curl after using the eye lash curler, regular non-waterproof wont do for me. Not only that, but my eyelashes are very light. Although I have enough of them, you really can't see them at all. This mascara does give your lashes an awesome doll look. I keep buying and buying it because since it is waterproof, my lashes stay curled and I have a wide eyed look. Also, some waterproof mascaras are really harsh on the lashes, this one is not. I use vitamin oil to remove it and it comes of easily. It is possibly the best mascara I have ever used and I have been using mascara for half of my life. I am one of those people who wears eye make up constantly and don't leave the house without eye make up. I mentioned the lightness of my lashes, especially my bottom lashes. With this mascara, they become visible and beautiful. I am so happy when I put it on to see my beautiful lashes and eyes. I have gone to Cancun and spent days doing water activities and the mascara held without smearing at all. Salt water, river water, lake water, pool water, showers, you name it...doesn't smudge off and it's not expensive at all. I do worry about them discontinuing it as other products go and I wonder what I will do and will I ever find a mascara that is as good for me as this one.
Pauline L.
This mascara held the curl of my super skimpy and straight lashes. It also lengthened them and I was able to build up on the volume. I am able to layer up to 3 coats before it starts looking flaky and clumpy. My only complaint is that I can't put it on my lower lashes because it does smudge.
Alisha P.
This mascara is very amazing. It lengthens your lashes so much. It is one of my favorite mascaras. It is a great price. It is easy to apply and to use just a couple swipes and your lashes will look amazing.
Diany G.
Reseda, CA
Does this product really work? I know they use false lashes on the ladies on the commercials but I was wondering if this product is worth buying?
Logan T.
Aiken, SC
Is this hard to get off? I have the Maybelline Lash Sensational in waterproof and it's the biggest pain to get off.
alex h.
So I'm crazy about manga and japanese anime so when I heard about this I didn't have the money at the time and no one I knew had any I have a few questions one how well does this work? and two what is the diffarence between this one and the rock manga Mascara?
Jaimie G.
Springfield, MA
I wanna try this mascara in this year of 2016 , just wanna make sure it's not like other and it has a extending look to it and curls nicely. ?
Maritza G.
Omaha, NE
I have sparse thin short lashes... do you think its a good mascara for my type of lashes?