BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Oversized Volume. 360° Flexor Brush. Wide-eyed Manga Look.

L’Oréal Paris introduces new Voluminous Miss Manga mascara featuring the 360 flexor brush to build bold volume with high intensity from top to bottom. For the first time, L’Oréal Paris creates a flexible brush with a unique conical shape to catch those hard to reach lashes with an incredibly even application. The Mega Impact Formula instantly builds oversized volume for 15X lash volume in a flash. Top lashes are amplified and bottom lashes maximized for the ultimate wide-eyed Manga Look.

• Isododecane

• I wanna try this mascara in this year of 2016 , just wanna make s...3 Answers
Elly M.
Elly M.
Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario
After trying a few different mascaras, I stumbled upon this product, and WOW does it ever work! It gives a nice edge to my lashes making them more visible. The waterproof hold does just that, it doesn't clump at all, and the brush is easy to use. I think I have found my go-to choice! I would definitely recommend this product!
Irish I.
Irish I.
Calgary, AB
It was okay... I kinda expected it'll give my lashes more volume than other volumizing mascaras i have used
Phoebe S.
Phoebe S.
Love using this product! It made my eyelashes much more longer and thicker. A really good product. It is also really affordable.
Chanel M.
Chanel M.
Toronto, On
I really loved this mascara! It's important to clean your mascara brush off before the first use, as formula tends to clump on the brush while it's living in the store. I got it on sale at Shopper's and I totally dig it. The formula gave volume to my lashes, lengthened and slightly curled my short lashes, and gave colour to my long, thin bottom lashes without clumping. The brush does get some getting used to, but the flexibility of it actually helps add curl to the brushes. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who wants a good mascara and has a small budget.
Danielle C.
Danielle C.
Barrie, ON
I bought this mascara to try out for my sister-in-law's wedding and it was amazing! It stayed on all day and made my eyelashes look so long and wonderful! I will definitely be repurchasing it. My mom liked the way it looked on me so much that she is planning to purchase it the next time she gets mascara.
Logan T.
Logan T.
Aiken, SC
Is this hard to get off? I have the Maybelline Lash Sensational in waterproof and it's the biggest pain to get off.
Diany G.
Diany G.
Reseda , CA
Does this product really work? I know they use false lashes on the ladies on the commercials but I was wondering if this product is worth buying?
Jaimie G.
Jaimie G.
Springfield, MA
I wanna try this mascara in this year of 2016 , just wanna make sure it's not like other and it has a extending look to it and curls nicely. ?
alex h.
alex h.
So I'm crazy about manga and japanese anime so when I heard about this I didn't have the money at the time and no one I knew had any I have a few questions one how well does this work? and two what is the diffarence between this one and the rock manga Mascara?
Maritza G.
Maritza G.
Omaha, NE
I have sparse thin short lashes... do you think its a good mascara for my type of lashes?