BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Oversized Volume. 360° Flexor Brush. Wide-eyed Manga Look.

L’Oréal Paris introduces new Voluminous Miss Manga mascara featuring the 360 flexor brush to build bold volume with high intensity from top to bottom. For the first time, L’Oréal Paris creates a flexible brush with a unique conical shape to catch those hard to reach lashes with an incredibly even application. The Mega Impact Formula instantly builds oversized volume for 15X lash volume in a flash. Top lashes are amplified and bottom lashes maximized for the ultimate wide-eyed Manga Look.

• Isododecane

• Is this hard to get off? I have the Maybelline Lash Sensational i...4 Answers
  • So I'm crazy about manga and japanese anime so when I heard about...3 Answers
  • I wanna try this mascara in this year of 2016 , just wanna make s...3 Answers
Jasmin t.
I like this mascara. The flexibility of the brush makes the eyelashes curl easier which i love. I have long lashes and whenever i use this mascara, my lashes will stay in place for the whole day.
Danielle C.
Barrie, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this mascara to try out for my sister-in-law's wedding and it was amazing! It stayed on all day and made my eyelashes look so long and wonderful! I will definitely be repurchasing it. My mom liked the way it looked on me so much that she is planning to purchase it the next time she gets mascara.
Taylor R.
Port Colborne
I love the dramatic look this mascara gives...it definitely does live up to the miss manga name but I find i have to be very careful when applying this mascara or else it will clump. If you look at the picture attached you can see its kind of clumpy. Maybe it being the waterproof formula causes it too so this or maybe the original one does this too? Either way I like the dramatic look it gives just not a fan of the clumps!
Elly M.
Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario
After trying a few different mascaras, I stumbled upon this product, and WOW does it ever work! It gives a nice edge to my lashes making them more visible. The waterproof hold does just that, it doesn't clump at all, and the brush is easy to use. I think I have found my go-to choice! I would definitely recommend this product!
Jordan B.
London, Ontario
I really like this mascara. i haven't used a lot as I'm newer to make up but it makes my eyelashes look amazing. I do have to curl my lashes before using it (my eyelashes like to point downwards *sigh) but it holds the curl beautifully. It is quite hard to remove so next time I'm probably going to get the non-waterproof version but overall it does what I want it to. It also doesn't clump which I appreciate a lot.
Kelsey S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hate this mascara. Good curl but zero volume. The brush is flimsy and springy as you apply. The brush is absolute crap. Would not buy again. Would not recommend.
Tiffany H.
Eastern passage , NS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this mascara for a while and i love it but recently i got into more expensive mascara so i veered away a bit .... this mascara is good though if you want a bargain
Abby A.
Fredericton
I really like how purple it makes your lashes! It makes them so long. Totally going to repurchase. Sometimes it makes it a little clumpy if you apply to much tho.
Priya
This has been one of the best mascaras I've ever purchased and I'm glad to say that I'm really happy with this product. It does tend to make your lashes look a little clumpy (giving the doll effect) but overall it's a really nice formula and I plan to repurchase this product.
Suganya T.
Scarborough , Ontario
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this loreal Paris voluminous miss manga mascara. It really voluminous my mascara.
Logan T.
Aiken, SC
Is this hard to get off? I have the Maybelline Lash Sensational in waterproof and it's the biggest pain to get off.
Diany G.
Reseda , CA
Does this product really work? I know they use false lashes on the ladies on the commercials but I was wondering if this product is worth buying?
Jaimie G.
Springfield, MA
I wanna try this mascara in this year of 2016 , just wanna make sure it's not like other and it has a extending look to it and curls nicely. ?
alex h.
So I'm crazy about manga and japanese anime so when I heard about this I didn't have the money at the time and no one I knew had any I have a few questions one how well does this work? and two what is the diffarence between this one and the rock manga Mascara?
Maritza G.
Omaha, NE
I have sparse thin short lashes... do you think its a good mascara for my type of lashes?