BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Oversized Volume. 360° Flexor Brush. Wide-eyed Manga Look.

L’Oréal Paris introduces new Voluminous Miss Manga mascara featuring the 360 flexor brush to build bold volume with high intensity from top to bottom. For the first time, L’Oréal Paris creates a flexible brush with a unique conical shape to catch those hard to reach lashes with an incredibly even application. The Mega Impact Formula instantly builds oversized volume for 15X lash volume in a flash. Top lashes are amplified and bottom lashes maximized for the ultimate wide-eyed Manga Look.

• Isododecane

• I wanna try this mascara in this year of 2016 , just wanna make s...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Brooke M.
Brooke M.
Lovely coverage mascara and captures most lashes however got a purple shade as i picked p wring one so i cant judge on colour
Andrea H.
Andrea H.
This is my favorite máscara ever, it males my lashes looks amazing, almost like false lashes, it stays all day on.
Tayla A.
Tayla A.
It's a really decent mascara. Makes eyelashes look outstanding. The only downside the actual brush is very flimsy.
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
Eastern Passage, Nova Scotia
I used this mascara for a while and i love it but recently i got into more expensive mascara so i veered away a bit .... this mascara is good though if you want a bargain
Petra 👑.
Petra 👑.
Petrovsko
Amazing mascara. It really is waterproof as it seas. I have small lashes and this mascara gives them amazing push.
Demi P.
Demi P.
Vancouver, British Columbia
Noooooo

It can't hold the curl or length. As I said, I have spare,thin,baby lashes and I'm very disappointed with this
Save ur money if you have same type of lashes like mine
Abby A.
Abby A.
Fredericton
I really like how purple it makes your lashes! It makes them so long. Totally going to repurchase. Sometimes it makes it a little clumpy if you apply to much tho.
Suganya T.
Suganya T.
Scarborough , Ontario
Love this loreal Paris voluminous miss manga mascara. It really voluminous my mascara.
Elly M.
Elly M.
Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario
After trying a few different mascaras, I stumbled upon this product, and WOW does it ever work! It gives a nice edge to my lashes making them more visible. The waterproof hold does just that, it doesn't clump at all, and the brush is easy to use. I think I have found my go-to choice! I would definitely recommend this product!
Danielle C.
Danielle C.
Barrie, ON
I bought this mascara to try out for my sister-in-law's wedding and it was amazing! It stayed on all day and made my eyelashes look so long and wonderful! I will definitely be repurchasing it. My mom liked the way it looked on me so much that she is planning to purchase it the next time she gets mascara.
Logan T.
Logan T.
Aiken, SC
Is this hard to get off? I have the Maybelline Lash Sensational in waterproof and it's the biggest pain to get off.
Diany G.
Diany G.
Reseda , CA
Does this product really work? I know they use false lashes on the ladies on the commercials but I was wondering if this product is worth buying?
Jaimie G.
Jaimie G.
Springfield, MA
I wanna try this mascara in this year of 2016 , just wanna make sure it's not like other and it has a extending look to it and curls nicely. ?
alex h.
alex h.
So I'm crazy about manga and japanese anime so when I heard about this I didn't have the money at the time and no one I knew had any I have a few questions one how well does this work? and two what is the diffarence between this one and the rock manga Mascara?
Maritza G.
Maritza G.
Omaha, NE
I have sparse thin short lashes... do you think its a good mascara for my type of lashes?