BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Oversized Volume. 360° Flexor Brush. Wide-eyed Manga Look.

L’Oréal Paris introduces new Voluminous Miss Manga mascara featuring the 360 flexor brush to build bold volume with high intensity from top to bottom. For the first time, L’Oréal Paris creates a flexible brush with a unique conical shape to catch those hard to reach lashes with an incredibly even application. The Mega Impact Formula instantly builds oversized volume for 15X lash volume in a flash. Top lashes are amplified and bottom lashes maximized for the ultimate wide-eyed Manga Look.

• Isododecane

• So I'm crazy about manga and japanese anime so when I heard about...3 Answers
  • I wanna try this mascara in this year of 2016 , just wanna make s...3 Answers
Ruby B.
St george, Bristol
Personally think the coverage is poor compared to babydoll and even primark own brands lots of room for improvement I don't need spider leg eyes bland packaging and won't buy again
Evita V.
Vilnius
Didn't like it at all ... I mean i get the purpose of 'clumping up the lashes' and I'm not against clumpy lashes , but it just looked ridiculous , i have very short lashes and it didn't even lenghten them at all . I hate the wand and the fact that its flexible . I guess if you have long lucious lashes then maybe it would work and wouldn't look so silly
Cierra M.
Winnipeg, MB
I picked this up in both purple and teal. Am absolutely blown away by the colours. They look beautiful on! My only complaint is that this mascara does tend to flake off a bit. Comes off easily with a makeup remover though.
Jordan B.
London, Ontario
I really like this mascara. i haven't used a lot as I'm newer to make up but it makes my eyelashes look amazing. I do have to curl my lashes before using it (my eyelashes like to point downwards *sigh) but it holds the curl beautifully. It is quite hard to remove so next time I'm probably going to get the non-waterproof version but overall it does what I want it to. It also doesn't clump which I appreciate a lot.
Priya
This has been one of the best mascaras I've ever purchased and I'm glad to say that I'm really happy with this product. It does tend to make your lashes look a little clumpy (giving the doll effect) but overall it's a really nice formula and I plan to repurchase this product.
Danielle C.
Barrie, ON
I bought this mascara to try out for my sister-in-law's wedding and it was amazing! It stayed on all day and made my eyelashes look so long and wonderful! I will definitely be repurchasing it. My mom liked the way it looked on me so much that she is planning to purchase it the next time she gets mascara.
Elly M.
Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario
After trying a few different mascaras, I stumbled upon this product, and WOW does it ever work! It gives a nice edge to my lashes making them more visible. The waterproof hold does just that, it doesn't clump at all, and the brush is easy to use. I think I have found my go-to choice! I would definitely recommend this product!
Tiffany H.
Eastern passage , NS
I used this mascara for a while and i love it but recently i got into more expensive mascara so i veered away a bit .... this mascara is good though if you want a bargain
Kelsey S.
Hate this mascara. Good curl but zero volume. The brush is flimsy and springy as you apply. The brush is absolute crap. Would not buy again. Would not recommend.
Demi P.
Vancouver, British Columbia
Noooooo

It can't hold the curl or length. As I said, I have spare,thin,baby lashes and I'm very disappointed with this
Save ur money if you have same type of lashes like mine
Diany G.
Reseda, CA
Does this product really work? I know they use false lashes on the ladies on the commercials but I was wondering if this product is worth buying?
Logan T.
Aiken, SC
Is this hard to get off? I have the Maybelline Lash Sensational in waterproof and it's the biggest pain to get off.
alex h.
So I'm crazy about manga and japanese anime so when I heard about this I didn't have the money at the time and no one I knew had any I have a few questions one how well does this work? and two what is the diffarence between this one and the rock manga Mascara?
Jaimie G.
Springfield, MA
I wanna try this mascara in this year of 2016 , just wanna make sure it's not like other and it has a extending look to it and curls nicely. ?
Maritza G.
Omaha, NE
I have sparse thin short lashes... do you think its a good mascara for my type of lashes?