BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Oversized Volume. 360° Flexor Brush. Wide-eyed Manga Look.

L’Oréal Paris introduces new Voluminous Miss Manga mascara featuring the 360 flexor brush to build bold volume with high intensity from top to bottom. For the first time, L’Oréal Paris creates a flexible brush with a unique conical shape to catch those hard to reach lashes with an incredibly even application. The Mega Impact Formula instantly builds oversized volume for 15X lash volume in a flash. Top lashes are amplified and bottom lashes maximized for the ultimate wide-eyed Manga Look.

• Isododecane

• I wanna try this mascara in this year of 2016 , just wanna make s...3 Answers
Petra 👑.
Petrovsko
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing mascara. It really is waterproof as it seas. I have small lashes and this mascara gives them amazing push.
Tina K.
Birmingham, West Midlands
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my favourite reliable waterproof mascaras. It adds so much volume and it holds a curl all day.
Anaïs P.
I like this mascara but I don't love it. You have to get used to the brush. And while it gives me more volume and lenght it also makes my eyelashes stick to each other, which doesn't look pretty at all.
Chanel M.
Toronto, On
I really loved this mascara! It's important to clean your mascara brush off before the first use, as formula tends to clump on the brush while it's living in the store. I got it on sale at Shopper's and I totally dig it. The formula gave volume to my lashes, lengthened and slightly curled my short lashes, and gave colour to my long, thin bottom lashes without clumping. The brush does get some getting used to, but the flexibility of it actually helps add curl to the brushes. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who wants a good mascara and has a small budget.
Irish I.
Calgary, AB
Beauty Junkie Expert
It was okay... I kinda expected it'll give my lashes more volume than other volumizing mascaras i have used
Yodalys N.
Miss manga Is the best waterproof mascara ever. It gives a wonderful volume to lashes.
Itati M.
Is amazing! make your lashes more grow and long like a false lashes and stay there all day long and are waterproof dont care if you been crying or something this mascara is unreal
Taylor R.
Port Colborne
I love the dramatic look this mascara gives...it definitely does live up to the miss manga name but I find i have to be very careful when applying this mascara or else it will clump. If you look at the picture attached you can see its kind of clumpy. Maybe it being the waterproof formula causes it too so this or maybe the original one does this too? Either way I like the dramatic look it gives just not a fan of the clumps!
Kat
Santiago
I love it, lasts all day, this mascara let me the bigest eyelashes in the world.

Nayely D.
Mayaguez, PR
This mask is very good! you lengthen eyelashes, it gives them volume! I love it
Logan T.
Aiken, SC
Is this hard to get off? I have the Maybelline Lash Sensational in waterproof and it's the biggest pain to get off.
Diany G.
Reseda , CA
Does this product really work? I know they use false lashes on the ladies on the commercials but I was wondering if this product is worth buying?
Jaimie G.
Springfield, MA
I wanna try this mascara in this year of 2016 , just wanna make sure it's not like other and it has a extending look to it and curls nicely. ?
alex h.
So I'm crazy about manga and japanese anime so when I heard about this I didn't have the money at the time and no one I knew had any I have a few questions one how well does this work? and two what is the diffarence between this one and the rock manga Mascara?
Maritza G.
Omaha, NE
I have sparse thin short lashes... do you think its a good mascara for my type of lashes?