BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Oversized Volume. 360° Flexor Brush. Wide-eyed Manga Look.

L’Oréal Paris introduces new Voluminous Miss Manga mascara featuring the 360 flexor brush to build bold volume with high intensity from top to bottom. For the first time, L’Oréal Paris creates a flexible brush with a unique conical shape to catch those hard to reach lashes with an incredibly even application. The Mega Impact Formula instantly builds oversized volume for 15X lash volume in a flash. Top lashes are amplified and bottom lashes maximized for the ultimate wide-eyed Manga Look.

• Isododecane

• I wanna try this mascara in this year of 2016 , just wanna make s...3 Answers
Amiirah N.
Portland, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
The tapered, cone-shaped wand bends and coats even hard-to-reach corner eyelashes for a wide-eyed look. Don't run down my face like black tears if i get caught in a torrential downpour. But what really got me hooked was the formula's shine factor. You know how waterproof mascara usually has a dull, dry, shoe-polish-black finish? Well, this one is more like a pair of patent-leather Mary Janes, the glossiest, richest jet-black waterproof formula
Kiana T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really good for holding up curls, my eyelashes stay in place the whole day. It is buildable and creates thick long lashes. I always get complimented on how long and thick my lashes are, and some people even mistake it for false lashes! That's what I really like about this mascara. I actually love the wand's shape as it curves naturally to my eye and helps apply mascara nicely. However it does clump up and smudge a little bit, is very very difficult to take off and it dries out faster compared to other mascaras!
Jennifer W.
Vancouver, BC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is an awesome mascara is you are looking for noticeable length and volume. It'd not THE most dramatic mascara out there, but it is really nice. The price is a little high for drugstore, but if you can get this on sale it's totally worth it. I've already repurchased this once, and would happily do so again.
Samantha M.
Brampton , ON
I adore this mascara! It does amazing defining and volumizing! I use this for my 12 hour shifts at the hospital and when my other makeup is sometimes coming off after a hard shift my eyelashes always remain perfect! Also the brush doesn't create any issues for clumping which is an extra bonus.
Camille H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
In this picture I am wearing the blackest black from miss manga and this mascara is my ULTIMATE favorite ! Like it doesn't give any "spider paws" and it gives so much volume ! I would totally buy it again !
Ruby B.
Holdenhurst road, Bristol
Beauty Junkie Expert
Personally think the coverage is poor compared to babydoll and even primark own brands lots of room for improvement I don't need spider leg eyes bland packaging and won't buy again
Kelsey S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hate this mascara. Good curl but zero volume. The brush is flimsy and springy as you apply. The brush is absolute crap. Would not buy again. Would not recommend.
Itati M.
Is amazing! make your lashes more grow and long like a false lashes and stay there all day long and are waterproof dont care if you been crying or something this mascara is unreal
Camila B.
Santiago

Use this mask for a long time, leave the lashes very long and curly but I stop liking because when trying another mask you realize that this is lumpier
rachel.Z ..
oran
Beauty Junkie Expert
in million of mascara ... in all the world and all the markets this one is the best for a massive lashes and a wonderful eyes look
Logan T.
Aiken, SC
Is this hard to get off? I have the Maybelline Lash Sensational in waterproof and it's the biggest pain to get off.
Diany G.
Reseda , CA
Does this product really work? I know they use false lashes on the ladies on the commercials but I was wondering if this product is worth buying?
Jaimie G.
Springfield, MA
I wanna try this mascara in this year of 2016 , just wanna make sure it's not like other and it has a extending look to it and curls nicely. ?
alex h.
So I'm crazy about manga and japanese anime so when I heard about this I didn't have the money at the time and no one I knew had any I have a few questions one how well does this work? and two what is the diffarence between this one and the rock manga Mascara?
Maritza G.
Omaha, NE
I have sparse thin short lashes... do you think its a good mascara for my type of lashes?