L'Oréal Paris Voluminous® Miss Manga™ Waterproof Mascara

Oversized Volume. 360° Flexor Brush. Wide-eyed Manga Look.

L’Oréal Paris introduces new Voluminous Miss Manga mascara featuring the 360 flexor brush to build bold volume with high intensity from top to bottom. For the first time, L’Oréal Paris creates a flexible brush with a unique conical shape to catch those hard to reach lashes with an incredibly even application. The Mega Impact Formula instantly builds oversized volume for 15X lash volume in a flash. Top lashes are amplified and bottom lashes maximized for the ultimate wide-eyed Manga Look.

• Isododecane

• So I'm crazy about manga and japanese anime so when I heard about...3 Answers
  • I wanna try this mascara in this year of 2016 , just wanna make s...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Leahh T.
Can’t go wrong with a L’Oreal mascara, but this one is super helpful that it is waterproof. It also gives my lashes more volume and makes them thicker which I love!
Samantha M.
Oshawa, ON
The waterproof version is my ultimate favourite mascara hands down! I have repurchased so many of these, it keeps my lashes curled all day long. No flaking or transfer of any kind, my lashes never droop at all and I don't even need to use a eyelash curler when I am using this guy! You do have to be careful because it can make your lashes look a little crazy and clumpy but overall this mascara is great and will not budge, the brush takes a little getting used to just because its so flexible. The brush itself is a little bit smaller at the tip and gets fuller near the base which is really great for getting right in there at the inner corner lashes and giving volume towards the end of your lashes. I can't say enough good things about this guy, my holy grail!
Amiirah N.
Portland, OR
The tapered, cone-shaped wand bends and coats even hard-to-reach corner eyelashes for a wide-eyed look. Don't run down my face like black tears if i get caught in a torrential downpour. But what really got me hooked was the formula's shine factor. You know how waterproof mascara usually has a dull, dry, shoe-polish-black finish? Well, this one is more like a pair of patent-leather Mary Janes, the glossiest, richest jet-black waterproof formula
Kiana T.
Really good for holding up curls, my eyelashes stay in place the whole day. It is buildable and creates thick long lashes. I always get complimented on how long and thick my lashes are, and some people even mistake it for false lashes! That's what I really like about this mascara. I actually love the wand's shape as it curves naturally to my eye and helps apply mascara nicely. However it does clump up and smudge a little bit, is very very difficult to take off and it dries out faster compared to other mascaras!
Jennifer W.
Vancouver, BC
This is an awesome mascara is you are looking for noticeable length and volume. It'd not THE most dramatic mascara out there, but it is really nice. The price is a little high for drugstore, but if you can get this on sale it's totally worth it. I've already repurchased this once, and would happily do so again.
Samantha M.
Brampton , ON
I adore this mascara! It does amazing defining and volumizing! I use this for my 12 hour shifts at the hospital and when my other makeup is sometimes coming off after a hard shift my eyelashes always remain perfect! Also the brush doesn't create any issues for clumping which is an extra bonus.
Katie W.
This mascara is amazing - it makes the lashes really long and it is also ultra black without going clumpy. I wouldn’t purchase any other mascara as this one works so well for every day use. I would definitely recommend this to anybody looking for an affordable product!
Camille H.
In this picture I am wearing the blackest black from miss manga and this mascara is my ULTIMATE favorite ! Like it doesn't give any "spider paws" and it gives so much volume ! I would totally buy it again !
Chanel M.
Toronto, On
I really loved this mascara! It's important to clean your mascara brush off before the first use, as formula tends to clump on the brush while it's living in the store. I got it on sale at Shopper's and I totally dig it. The formula gave volume to my lashes, lengthened and slightly curled my short lashes, and gave colour to my long, thin bottom lashes without clumping. The brush does get some getting used to, but the flexibility of it actually helps add curl to the brushes. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who wants a good mascara and has a small budget.
Taylor R.
Port Colborne
I love the dramatic look this mascara gives...it definitely does live up to the miss manga name but I find i have to be very careful when applying this mascara or else it will clump. If you look at the picture attached you can see its kind of clumpy. Maybe it being the waterproof formula causes it too so this or maybe the original one does this too? Either way I like the dramatic look it gives just not a fan of the clumps!
Diany G.
Reseda, CA
Does this product really work? I know they use false lashes on the ladies on the commercials but I was wondering if this product is worth buying?
Logan T.
Aiken, SC
Is this hard to get off? I have the Maybelline Lash Sensational in waterproof and it's the biggest pain to get off.
alex h.
So I'm crazy about manga and japanese anime so when I heard about this I didn't have the money at the time and no one I knew had any I have a few questions one how well does this work? and two what is the diffarence between this one and the rock manga Mascara?
Jaimie G.
Springfield, MA
I wanna try this mascara in this year of 2016 , just wanna make sure it's not like other and it has a extending look to it and curls nicely. ?
Maritza G.
Omaha, NE
I have sparse thin short lashes... do you think its a good mascara for my type of lashes?