BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Oversized Volume. 360° Flexor Brush. Wide-eyed Manga Look.

L’Oréal Paris introduces new Voluminous Miss Manga mascara featuring the 360 flexor brush to build bold volume with high intensity from top to bottom. For the first time, L’Oréal Paris creates a flexible brush with a unique conical shape to catch those hard to reach lashes with an incredibly even application. The Mega Impact Formula instantly builds oversized volume for 15X lash volume in a flash. Top lashes are amplified and bottom lashes maximized for the ultimate wide-eyed Manga Look.

• Isododecane

• I wanna try this mascara in this year of 2016 , just wanna make s...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Camille H.
Camille H.
In this picture I am wearing the blackest black from miss manga and this mascara is my ULTIMATE favorite ! Like it doesn't give any "spider paws" and it gives so much volume ! I would totally buy it again !
Natasha P.
Natasha P.
Leeds
Love this mascara! It's waterproof and curls your lashes to give you that defined big eyed look! Really helps to bring out your eye colour and your lashes look so long and thick without looking clumpy!
Denna J.
Denna J.
portsoy
Good mascara but dried out very quickly so for that reason i wouldnt buy again. It is a nice brush and for the 1st week or 2 it was great but there are much better alternatives from L’Oréal and other brands too for the same price
Camila B.
Camila B.
Santiago

Use this mask for a long time, leave the lashes very long and curly but I stop liking because when trying another mask you realize that this is lumpier
Taylor R.
Taylor R.
Port Colborne
I love the dramatic look this mascara gives...it definitely does live up to the miss manga name but I find i have to be very careful when applying this mascara or else it will clump. If you look at the picture attached you can see its kind of clumpy. Maybe it being the waterproof formula causes it too so this or maybe the original one does this too? Either way I like the dramatic look it gives just not a fan of the clumps!
Ruby B.
Ruby B.
Personally think the coverage is poor compared to babydoll and even primark own brands lots of room for improvement I don't need spider leg eyes bland packaging and won't buy again
Evita V.
Evita V.
Vilnius
Didn't like it at all ... I mean i get the purpose of 'clumping up the lashes' and I'm not against clumpy lashes , but it just looked ridiculous , i have very short lashes and it didn't even lenghten them at all . I hate the wand and the fact that its flexible . I guess if you have long lucious lashes then maybe it would work and wouldn't look so silly
Jordan B.
Jordan B.
London, Ontario
I really like this mascara. i haven't used a lot as I'm newer to make up but it makes my eyelashes look amazing. I do have to curl my lashes before using it (my eyelashes like to point downwards *sigh) but it holds the curl beautifully. It is quite hard to remove so next time I'm probably going to get the non-waterproof version but overall it does what I want it to. It also doesn't clump which I appreciate a lot.
loly l.
loly l.
oran
in million of mascara ... in all the world and all the markets this one is the best for a massive lashes and a wonderful eyes look
Priya
Priya
This has been one of the best mascaras I've ever purchased and I'm glad to say that I'm really happy with this product. It does tend to make your lashes look a little clumpy (giving the doll effect) but overall it's a really nice formula and I plan to repurchase this product.
Logan T.
Logan T.
Aiken, SC
Is this hard to get off? I have the Maybelline Lash Sensational in waterproof and it's the biggest pain to get off.
Diany G.
Diany G.
Reseda , CA
Does this product really work? I know they use false lashes on the ladies on the commercials but I was wondering if this product is worth buying?
Jaimie G.
Jaimie G.
Springfield, MA
I wanna try this mascara in this year of 2016 , just wanna make sure it's not like other and it has a extending look to it and curls nicely. ?
alex h.
alex h.
So I'm crazy about manga and japanese anime so when I heard about this I didn't have the money at the time and no one I knew had any I have a few questions one how well does this work? and two what is the diffarence between this one and the rock manga Mascara?
Maritza G.
Maritza G.
Omaha, NE
I have sparse thin short lashes... do you think its a good mascara for my type of lashes?