BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Oversized Volume. 360° Flexor Brush. Wide-eyed Manga Look.

L’Oréal Paris introduces new Voluminous Miss Manga mascara featuring the 360 flexor brush to build bold volume with high intensity from top to bottom. For the first time, L’Oréal Paris creates a flexible brush with a unique conical shape to catch those hard to reach lashes with an incredibly even application. The Mega Impact Formula instantly builds oversized volume for 15X lash volume in a flash. Top lashes are amplified and bottom lashes maximized for the ultimate wide-eyed Manga Look.

• Isododecane

• I wanna try this mascara in this year of 2016 , just wanna make s...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Yodalys N.
Yodalys N.
Miss manga Is the best waterproof mascara ever. It gives a wonderful volume to lashes.
Kat
Kat
Santiago
I love it, lasts all day, this mascara let me the bigest eyelashes in the world.

Andy R.
Andy R.
guadalajara
Voluminous miss manga
is a mascara that gives volume to the eyelashes and makes them thicker ... depending on the times you use it is how intense they are going to look ... they can look from very natural to very daring ... it lengthens them and gives them shape, lasts all day and is very easy to remove .. can look like wrist eyelashes.L'Oréal Paris Voluminous® Miss Manga™ Mascara
Es una mascara que da volumen a las pestañas y las hace más gruesas ... dependiendo de las veces que las uses es lo intensas que van a mirar ... pueden mirar desde muy naturales a muy atrevidas ... las alarga y les da forma, dura todo el día y es muy fácil de quitar .. puede parecer como pestañas de muñeca.L'Oréal Paris Voluminous Miss Manga Mascara
Oshawa, ON
The waterproof version is my ultimate favourite mascara hands down! I have repurchased so many of these, it keeps my lashes curled all day long. No flaking or transfer of any kind, my lashes never droop at all and I don't even need to use a eyelash curler when I am using this guy! You do have to be careful because it can make your lashes look a little crazy and clumpy but overall this mascara is great and will not budge, the brush takes a little getting used to just because its so flexible. The brush itself is a little bit smaller at the tip and gets fuller near the base which is really great for getting right in there at the inner corner lashes and giving volume towards the end of your lashes. I can't say enough good things about this guy, my holy grail!
Amiirah N.
Amiirah N.
Portland, OR
The tapered, cone-shaped wand bends and coats even hard-to-reach corner eyelashes for a wide-eyed look. Don't run down my face like black tears if i get caught in a torrential downpour. But what really got me hooked was the formula's shine factor. You know how waterproof mascara usually has a dull, dry, shoe-polish-black finish? Well, this one is more like a pair of patent-leather Mary Janes, the glossiest, richest jet-black waterproof formula
Kiana T.
Kiana T.
Really good for holding up curls, my eyelashes stay in place the whole day. It is buildable and creates thick long lashes. I always get complimented on how long and thick my lashes are, and some people even mistake it for false lashes! That's what I really like about this mascara. I actually love the wand's shape as it curves naturally to my eye and helps apply mascara nicely. However it does clump up and smudge a little bit, is very very difficult to take off and it dries out faster compared to other mascaras!
Maryam M.
Maryam M.
Not a huge fan of this mascara. I heard a lot of great reviews about this product so I purchased it but I noticed that the want just picked up way too much product and didn't allow for a clean application. Loreal has much better mascaras. I did like the black colour however and I also liked that the mascara stayed put for a long time but the brush was a no go.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Vancouver
This is an awesome mascara is you are looking for noticeable length and volume. It'd not THE most dramatic mascara out there, but it is really nice. The price is a little high for drugstore, but if you can get this on sale it's totally worth it. I've already repurchased this once, and would happily do so again.
Brampton , ON
I adore this mascara! It does amazing defining and volumizing! I use this for my 12 hour shifts at the hospital and when my other makeup is sometimes coming off after a hard shift my eyelashes always remain perfect! Also the brush doesn't create any issues for clumping which is an extra bonus.
Katie W.
Katie W.
Newcastle
This mascara is amazing - it makes the lashes really long and it is also ultra black without going clumpy. I wouldn’t purchase any other mascara as this one works so well for every day use. I would definitely recommend this to anybody looking for an affordable product!
Logan T.
Logan T.
Aiken, SC
Is this hard to get off? I have the Maybelline Lash Sensational in waterproof and it's the biggest pain to get off.
Diany G.
Diany G.
Reseda , CA
Does this product really work? I know they use false lashes on the ladies on the commercials but I was wondering if this product is worth buying?
Jaimie G.
Jaimie G.
Springfield, MA
I wanna try this mascara in this year of 2016 , just wanna make sure it's not like other and it has a extending look to it and curls nicely. ?
alex h.
alex h.
So I'm crazy about manga and japanese anime so when I heard about this I didn't have the money at the time and no one I knew had any I have a few questions one how well does this work? and two what is the diffarence between this one and the rock manga Mascara?
Maritza G.
Maritza G.
Omaha, NE
I have sparse thin short lashes... do you think its a good mascara for my type of lashes?