BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Oversized Volume. 360° Flexor Brush. Wide-eyed Manga Look.

L’Oréal Paris introduces new Voluminous Miss Manga mascara featuring the 360 flexor brush to build bold volume with high intensity from top to bottom. For the first time, L’Oréal Paris creates a flexible brush with a unique conical shape to catch those hard to reach lashes with an incredibly even application. The Mega Impact Formula instantly builds oversized volume for 15X lash volume in a flash. Top lashes are amplified and bottom lashes maximized for the ultimate wide-eyed Manga Look.

• Isododecane

• I wanna try this mascara in this year of 2016 , just wanna make s...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Melissa S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite mascara of all time. I use this mascara with my CK mascara and they work wonders together. I don't have thick or long lashes and this product makes my eyes pop.
Kate N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm not a fan of the brush! It was pretty flimsy. It gave me a bit of volume but not what I have expected. I do not plan on purchasing this product again.
Savanna M.
Chesapeake , VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was really dissappointed in this product. The brush is weird and it causes the mascara to clump together. For $8 they could've made a decent brush. I'm not impressed and wouldn't buy this again. Two thumbs down!
Evanie V.
South Gate, CA
This mascara really didn't do anything for my lashes. And it dries to fast plus it flakes because of the dryness. I do not recommend.
Andy R.
guadalajara
Voluminous miss manga
is a mascara that gives volume to the eyelashes and makes them thicker ... depending on the times you use it is how intense they are going to look ... they can look from very natural to very daring ... it lengthens them and gives them shape, lasts all day and is very easy to remove .. can look like wrist eyelashes.L'Oréal Paris Voluminous® Miss Manga™ Mascara
Es una mascara que da volumen a las pestañas y las hace más gruesas ... dependiendo de las veces que las uses es lo intensas que van a mirar ... pueden mirar desde muy naturales a muy atrevidas ... las alarga y les da forma, dura todo el día y es muy fácil de quitar .. puede parecer como pestañas de muñeca.L'Oréal Paris Voluminous Miss Manga Mascara
Maryam M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not a huge fan of this mascara. I heard a lot of great reviews about this product so I purchased it but I noticed that the want just picked up way too much product and didn't allow for a clean application. Loreal has much better mascaras. I did like the black colour however and I also liked that the mascara stayed put for a long time but the brush was a no go.
Katie W.
Newcastle
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mascara is amazing - it makes the lashes really long and it is also ultra black without going clumpy. I wouldn’t purchase any other mascara as this one works so well for every day use. I would definitely recommend this to anybody looking for an affordable product!
Natasha P.
Leeds
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this mascara! It's waterproof and curls your lashes to give you that defined big eyed look! Really helps to bring out your eye colour and your lashes look so long and thick without looking clumpy!
Denna J.
Moray, Buckie
Beauty Junkie Expert
Good mascara but dried out very quickly so for that reason i wouldnt buy again. It is a nice brush and for the 1st week or 2 it was great but there are much better alternatives from L’Oréal and other brands too for the same price
Leahh T.
Liverpool
Can’t go wrong with a L’Oreal mascara, but this one is super helpful that it is waterproof. It also gives my lashes more volume and makes them thicker which I love!
Logan T.
Aiken, SC
Is this hard to get off? I have the Maybelline Lash Sensational in waterproof and it's the biggest pain to get off.
Diany G.
Reseda , CA
Does this product really work? I know they use false lashes on the ladies on the commercials but I was wondering if this product is worth buying?
Jaimie G.
Springfield, MA
I wanna try this mascara in this year of 2016 , just wanna make sure it's not like other and it has a extending look to it and curls nicely. ?
alex h.
So I'm crazy about manga and japanese anime so when I heard about this I didn't have the money at the time and no one I knew had any I have a few questions one how well does this work? and two what is the diffarence between this one and the rock manga Mascara?
Maritza G.
Omaha, NE
I have sparse thin short lashes... do you think its a good mascara for my type of lashes?