BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Oversized Volume. 360° Flexor Brush. Wide-eyed Manga Look.

L’Oréal Paris introduces new Voluminous Miss Manga mascara featuring the 360 flexor brush to build bold volume with high intensity from top to bottom. For the first time, L’Oréal Paris creates a flexible brush with a unique conical shape to catch those hard to reach lashes with an incredibly even application. The Mega Impact Formula instantly builds oversized volume for 15X lash volume in a flash. Top lashes are amplified and bottom lashes maximized for the ultimate wide-eyed Manga Look.

• Isododecane

• So I'm crazy about manga and japanese anime so when I heard about...3 Answers
  • I wanna try this mascara in this year of 2016 , just wanna make s...3 Answers
Hailey H.
Shelby, OH
Super beautiful mascara that doesn't flake & also makes my eyelashes look longer & darker!
Elizabeth M.
Compton , CA
I love this awesome mascara... All the volume it provides and the fullness it gives me ..
nyasia P.
Not a bad mascara. Nothing amazing but I'm not a big fan of how the wand bends around.
Leticia S.
Elmhurst, NY
Love this mascara its amazing it leaves my eyelashes beautiful :)!!!! omg i love it.
katherine z.
This masacara really is waterproof but its not my favorite because it does clump up
Paige F.
Westminster, MD
Adds volume but makes lashes very clumpy and not good for every day natural looks
Maryam M.
Not a huge fan of this mascara. I heard a lot of great reviews about this product so I purchased it but I noticed that the want just picked up way too much product and didn't allow for a clean application. Loreal has much better mascaras. I did like the black colour however and I also liked that the mascara stayed put for a long time but the brush was a no go.
Natasha P.
Leeds
Love this mascara! It's waterproof and curls your lashes to give you that defined big eyed look! Really helps to bring out your eye colour and your lashes look so long and thick without looking clumpy!
Denna J.
Moray, Buckie
Good mascara but dried out very quickly so for that reason i wouldnt buy again. It is a nice brush and for the 1st week or 2 it was great but there are much better alternatives from L’Oréal and other brands too for the same price
Leahh T.
Liverpool
Can’t go wrong with a L’Oreal mascara, but this one is super helpful that it is waterproof. It also gives my lashes more volume and makes them thicker which I love!
Diany G.
Reseda, CA
Does this product really work? I know they use false lashes on the ladies on the commercials but I was wondering if this product is worth buying?
Logan T.
Aiken, SC
Is this hard to get off? I have the Maybelline Lash Sensational in waterproof and it's the biggest pain to get off.
alex h.
So I'm crazy about manga and japanese anime so when I heard about this I didn't have the money at the time and no one I knew had any I have a few questions one how well does this work? and two what is the diffarence between this one and the rock manga Mascara?
Jaimie G.
Springfield, MA
I wanna try this mascara in this year of 2016 , just wanna make sure it's not like other and it has a extending look to it and curls nicely. ?
Maritza G.
Omaha, NE
I have sparse thin short lashes... do you think its a good mascara for my type of lashes?