BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Oversized Volume. 360° Flexor Brush. Wide-eyed Manga Look.

L’Oréal Paris introduces new Voluminous Miss Manga mascara featuring the 360 flexor brush to build bold volume with high intensity from top to bottom. For the first time, L’Oréal Paris creates a flexible brush with a unique conical shape to catch those hard to reach lashes with an incredibly even application. The Mega Impact Formula instantly builds oversized volume for 15X lash volume in a flash. Top lashes are amplified and bottom lashes maximized for the ultimate wide-eyed Manga Look.

• Isododecane

Buy on Amazon*
Niyah H.
Niyah H.
Cincinnati, OH
Having short eyelashes I know the struggle of finding a good mascara that cheap or reasonable. With Miss manga I found it. Just the formula is amazing. I sometimes use it on different mascara brushes.I just love how it pulls your eyelashes and natural curls them if had the same effect or better on different brushes and it did. For the price and quality this is an must buy.Only thing that could be better would brush and how it designed. It could get messy at the tip which is annoying when your in a rush in the mourning. But other than that its absolutely wonderful.
tiffany b.
tiffany b.
Greeneville, TN
Not real big on this mascara. I find my lashes look thin and clumpy and the more i try to unclump my lashes the worse it get.
aimee r.
aimee r.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this mascara, it is my holy grail! it lengthens my eyelashes so much and keep the curled all day! it doesn't leave my eyelashes looking clumpy or messy, it gives a natural, subtle look and i love it. Only thing i dislike is that it is a hassle to take it off but other than that, its the perfect mascara
Jean M.
Jean M.
This does a great job at making my eye lashes POP! It really does it all...lengthen, volumize, seperste, define, and even curl. The formula isn't heavy at all, very light weight.
Adriana A.
Adriana A.
Hesperia, CA
This is my favorite mascara and has been since it was introduced. I have straight lashes without an ounce of curl. I have always used waterproof mascara to have them keep the curl after using the eye lash curler, regular non-waterproof wont do for me. Not only that, but my eyelashes are very light. Although I have enough of them, you really can't see them at all. This mascara does give your lashes an awesome doll look. I keep buying and buying it because since it is waterproof, my lashes stay curled and I have a wide eyed look. Also, some waterproof mascaras are really harsh on the lashes, this one is not. I use vitamin oil to remove it and it comes of easily. It is possibly the best mascara I have ever used and I have been using mascara for half of my life. I am one of those people who wears eye make up constantly and don't leave the house without eye make up. I mentioned the lightness of my lashes, especially my bottom lashes. With this mascara, they become visible and beautiful. I am so happy when I put it on to see my beautiful lashes and eyes. I have gone to Cancun and spent days doing water activities and the mascara held without smearing at all. Salt water, river water, lake water, pool water, showers, you name it...doesn't smudge off and it's not expensive at all. I do worry about them discontinuing it as other products go and I wonder what I will do and will I ever find a mascara that is as good for me as this one.
Nancy J.
Nancy J.
I usually like L'Oreal products, but this one is an exception. It made my eyelashes look clumpy. I decided to give it a shot so I used it for a month. The month went by and.. I still hated this mascara. It didn't add volume, it didn't do anything, it jut made my eyelashes look clumpy and stuck together.
Sila R.
Sila R.
Auburn, WA
I thought about trying this mascara when it first came out and I never did but now I really wish I had. It's AWESOME! The applicator allows easy application to even the smallest lashes on the inner and outer corners. It applies an even application and get's every lash. It isn't clumpy and it's buildable which makes me really happy. It gives my lashes a thicker look which I really need. I will be buying this regularly from now on!
Vivian P.
Vivian P.
This is an okay mascara. It gives very wispy lashes and holds the curl all day. However, I don't like how flexible the wand is. It't very hard to control and I end up with mascara all over my eyelids.
Cierra M.
Cierra M.
Winnipeg, MB
I picked this up in both purple and teal. Am absolutely blown away by the colours. They look beautiful on! My only complaint is that this mascara does tend to flake off a bit. Comes off easily with a makeup remover though.
Kelsey S.
Kelsey S.
Hate this mascara. Good curl but zero volume. The brush is flimsy and springy as you apply. The brush is absolute crap. Would not buy again. Would not recommend.
Logan T.
Logan T.
Aiken, SC
Is this hard to get off? I have the Maybelline Lash Sensational in waterproof and it's the biggest pain to get off.
Diany G.
Diany G.
Reseda , CA
Does this product really work? I know they use false lashes on the ladies on the commercials but I was wondering if this product is worth buying?
Jaimie G.
Jaimie G.
Springfield, MA
I wanna try this mascara in this year of 2016 , just wanna make sure it's not like other and it has a extending look to it and curls nicely. ?
alex h.
alex h.
So I'm crazy about manga and japanese anime so when I heard about this I didn't have the money at the time and no one I knew had any I have a few questions one how well does this work? and two what is the diffarence between this one and the rock manga Mascara?
Maritza G.
Maritza G.
Omaha, NE
I have sparse thin short lashes... do you think its a good mascara for my type of lashes?