BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Oversized Volume. 360° Flexor Brush. Wide-eyed Manga Look.

L’Oréal Paris introduces new Voluminous Miss Manga mascara featuring the 360 flexor brush to build bold volume with high intensity from top to bottom. For the first time, L’Oréal Paris creates a flexible brush with a unique conical shape to catch those hard to reach lashes with an incredibly even application. The Mega Impact Formula instantly builds oversized volume for 15X lash volume in a flash. Top lashes are amplified and bottom lashes maximized for the ultimate wide-eyed Manga Look.

• Isododecane

• So I'm crazy about manga and japanese anime so when I heard about...3 Answers
  • I wanna try this mascara in this year of 2016 , just wanna make s...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Tran H.
My favorite mascara hands down! I love the brush and it helps my lashes look longer and more voluminous. Packaging is also super cute, this is such a great drugstore mascara.
Samantha K.
Knox, IN
I really like this product. I have repurchased it several times. It gives great volume and I love the brush. Definitely great if you have a small budget.
Mira M.
Turlock, CA
Love it as a "final coat" mascara. That's what k call a mascara I use on top of others. However I would never only use this one to do my whole eye look - just doesn't do enough for my liking. And I like big bold lashes! Still use it every day though so that's why I give it 4 stars
Jessica M.
Fernandina, FL
Love it la mejor muy buena me gusta mucho no tiene. asa q envidiarle a una mascara cara muy buena....
Janell B.
Hartford City, IN
My favorite mascara! If I curl my eyelashes and use two coats of this, they look very long and pretty! You do get that Manga look and its adorable
karen g.
Louisville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Im not to picky with mascaras, as long as they give me volume, don't flake and hold a curl I will like it.. This mascara does it all for me. I love it and will totally repurchase it.
Daniela H.
I bought this mascara for the name. What nerd could resist?! I like it for the most part, just wish it had a different brush.
carol f.
San Antonio, TX
Really works my daughter is addicted to manga and wants to walk her eyelashes like dolls of sleeves and so are left super-thick and smooth long really like
Emily C.
Plymouth, MI
I love this mascara, and when it says waterproof it means it! Didn't budge on a 12 hour rainy day! Couldn't be more pleased. It did clump up a bit, but other than that I am very impressed and will buy again.
Raychell B.
This is my favorite mascara at the moment! Its very affordable and extremely waterproof. The wand is amazing and it helps to make my short lashes very long. The formula is perfect for my eyelashes.
Logan T.
Aiken, SC
Is this hard to get off? I have the Maybelline Lash Sensational in waterproof and it's the biggest pain to get off.
Diany G.
Reseda , CA
Does this product really work? I know they use false lashes on the ladies on the commercials but I was wondering if this product is worth buying?
Jaimie G.
Springfield, MA
I wanna try this mascara in this year of 2016 , just wanna make sure it's not like other and it has a extending look to it and curls nicely. ?
alex h.
So I'm crazy about manga and japanese anime so when I heard about this I didn't have the money at the time and no one I knew had any I have a few questions one how well does this work? and two what is the diffarence between this one and the rock manga Mascara?
Maritza G.
Omaha, NE
I have sparse thin short lashes... do you think its a good mascara for my type of lashes?