BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Oversized Volume. 360° Flexor Brush. Wide-eyed Manga Look.

L’Oréal Paris introduces new Voluminous Miss Manga mascara featuring the 360 flexor brush to build bold volume with high intensity from top to bottom. For the first time, L’Oréal Paris creates a flexible brush with a unique conical shape to catch those hard to reach lashes with an incredibly even application. The Mega Impact Formula instantly builds oversized volume for 15X lash volume in a flash. Top lashes are amplified and bottom lashes maximized for the ultimate wide-eyed Manga Look.

• Isododecane

• So I'm crazy about manga and japanese anime so when I heard about...3 Answers
  • I wanna try this mascara in this year of 2016 , just wanna make s...3 Answers
Summer  W.
Victorville, CA
This made my eyelashes long and nice. Butttttt it dried out way to fast. Extremely fast. I closed it correctly I bought another one to see if it was my fault but in fact happened again.
Ashley T.
Temple City, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this. I absolutely love this mascara. When first applied, it was very light and watery. I hated it. After a few uses though, it became creamier and my eyelashes looked amazing. I do have medium length lashes but this extended the look of them. I bought two more the other day because Ulta had a buy one get one half off for Loreal products. I loved it so much that I had to get 2. I hope they never discontinue these.
Breezie E.
Columbia, MO
I did not like this at all. I know so many people who rave about it. But I just don't like it. It flaked on me so much and it got in my eyes and would hurt. Just wasn't a fan but I know a lot of people who have been able to make it work.
Kayla M.
Gary, In
This is a great mascara! It makes your eyes look GREAT! It also has a 360' brush, I don't understand why. But, I do like this product. I have such small looking eyes and I found this to make them look bigger. I would recommend Miss Manga Mascara to others.
Nancy J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I usually like L'Oreal products, but this one is an exception. It made my eyelashes look clumpy. I decided to give it a shot so I used it for a month. The month went by and.. I still hated this mascara. It didn't add volume, it didn't do anything, it jut made my eyelashes look clumpy and stuck together.
Adriana A.
Hesperia, CA
This is my favorite mascara and has been since it was introduced. I have straight lashes without an ounce of curl. I have always used waterproof mascara to have them keep the curl after using the eye lash curler, regular non-waterproof wont do for me. Not only that, but my eyelashes are very light. Although I have enough of them, you really can't see them at all. This mascara does give your lashes an awesome doll look. I keep buying and buying it because since it is waterproof, my lashes stay curled and I have a wide eyed look. Also, some waterproof mascaras are really harsh on the lashes, this one is not. I use vitamin oil to remove it and it comes of easily. It is possibly the best mascara I have ever used and I have been using mascara for half of my life. I am one of those people who wears eye make up constantly and don't leave the house without eye make up. I mentioned the lightness of my lashes, especially my bottom lashes. With this mascara, they become visible and beautiful. I am so happy when I put it on to see my beautiful lashes and eyes. I have gone to Cancun and spent days doing water activities and the mascara held without smearing at all. Salt water, river water, lake water, pool water, showers, you name it...doesn't smudge off and it's not expensive at all. I do worry about them discontinuing it as other products go and I wonder what I will do and will I ever find a mascara that is as good for me as this one.
Jean M.
This does a great job at making my eye lashes POP! It really does it all...lengthen, volumize, seperste, define, and even curl. The formula isn't heavy at all, very light weight.
aimee r.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this mascara, it is my holy grail! it lengthens my eyelashes so much and keep the curled all day! it doesn't leave my eyelashes looking clumpy or messy, it gives a natural, subtle look and i love it. Only thing i dislike is that it is a hassle to take it off but other than that, its the perfect mascara
tiffany b.
Greeneville, TN
Not real big on this mascara. I find my lashes look thin and clumpy and the more i try to unclump my lashes the worse it get.
Niyah H.
Cincinnati, OH
Having short eyelashes I know the struggle of finding a good mascara that cheap or reasonable. With Miss manga I found it. Just the formula is amazing. I sometimes use it on different mascara brushes.I just love how it pulls your eyelashes and natural curls them if had the same effect or better on different brushes and it did. For the price and quality this is an must buy.Only thing that could be better would brush and how it designed. It could get messy at the tip which is annoying when your in a rush in the mourning. But other than that its absolutely wonderful.
Logan T.
Aiken, SC
Is this hard to get off? I have the Maybelline Lash Sensational in waterproof and it's the biggest pain to get off.
Diany G.
Reseda , CA
Does this product really work? I know they use false lashes on the ladies on the commercials but I was wondering if this product is worth buying?
Jaimie G.
Springfield, MA
I wanna try this mascara in this year of 2016 , just wanna make sure it's not like other and it has a extending look to it and curls nicely. ?
alex h.
So I'm crazy about manga and japanese anime so when I heard about this I didn't have the money at the time and no one I knew had any I have a few questions one how well does this work? and two what is the diffarence between this one and the rock manga Mascara?
Maritza G.
Omaha, NE
I have sparse thin short lashes... do you think its a good mascara for my type of lashes?