BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Oversized Volume. 360° Flexor Brush. Wide-eyed Manga Look.

L’Oréal Paris introduces new Voluminous Miss Manga mascara featuring the 360 flexor brush to build bold volume with high intensity from top to bottom. For the first time, L’Oréal Paris creates a flexible brush with a unique conical shape to catch those hard to reach lashes with an incredibly even application. The Mega Impact Formula instantly builds oversized volume for 15X lash volume in a flash. Top lashes are amplified and bottom lashes maximized for the ultimate wide-eyed Manga Look.

• Isododecane

• So I'm crazy about manga and japanese anime so when I heard about...3 Answers
  • I wanna try this mascara in this year of 2016 , just wanna make s...3 Answers
Melissa R.
Liberty Hill, TX
Ideal for a person with straight lashes. It keep the lashes up for more than 8 hrs and its easy to remove with the correct remover
Natalia R.
This was...okay. Could be better with a different brush. It didn't really give be AMAZING volume or anything, it was just decent.
Idaliz R.
Tampa, FL
I love this mascara! It makes your eyelashes look super long and flawless. But it is a pain to remove even with makeup remover.
Daniela H.
I bought this mascara for the name. What nerd could resist?! I like it for the most part, just wish it had a different brush.
tiffany b.
Greeneville, TN
Not real big on this mascara. I find my lashes look thin and clumpy and the more i try to unclump my lashes the worse it get.
Alondra S.
1at mascara that I had to buy because of the packaging, 1st mascara that I really loved using. It doesn't make a mess at all
Lauren M.
Cincinnati, OH
Wasn't terrible, it gave me a nice effect on my eyes but it is very dry and flakes during the day. I prefer the regular one
Ana M.
I really like this mascara for my lower lashes. It makes them long and think but not to the point where they look messy.
Danelle G.
Love. It's the right amount of clumpy. The trick is not to pile on so much as once because it's already so voluminous.
Alissa H.
It is waterproof... but i dont like it. The brush is really weird and thin..would not repurchase, clumps up a lot too!!
Diany G.
Reseda, CA
Does this product really work? I know they use false lashes on the ladies on the commercials but I was wondering if this product is worth buying?
Logan T.
Aiken, SC
Is this hard to get off? I have the Maybelline Lash Sensational in waterproof and it's the biggest pain to get off.
alex h.
So I'm crazy about manga and japanese anime so when I heard about this I didn't have the money at the time and no one I knew had any I have a few questions one how well does this work? and two what is the diffarence between this one and the rock manga Mascara?
Jaimie G.
Springfield, MA
I wanna try this mascara in this year of 2016 , just wanna make sure it's not like other and it has a extending look to it and curls nicely. ?
Maritza G.
Omaha, NE
I have sparse thin short lashes... do you think its a good mascara for my type of lashes?