BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Oversized Volume. 360° Flexor Brush. Wide-eyed Manga Look.

L’Oréal Paris introduces new Voluminous Miss Manga mascara featuring the 360 flexor brush to build bold volume with high intensity from top to bottom. For the first time, L’Oréal Paris creates a flexible brush with a unique conical shape to catch those hard to reach lashes with an incredibly even application. The Mega Impact Formula instantly builds oversized volume for 15X lash volume in a flash. Top lashes are amplified and bottom lashes maximized for the ultimate wide-eyed Manga Look.

• Isododecane

• I wanna try this mascara in this year of 2016 , just wanna make s...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
katherine z.
katherine z.
This masacara really is waterproof but its not my favorite because it does clump up
Lauren W.
Lauren W.
Duncanville, AL
I'm not too picky when it comes to mascara, as long as my lashes look full and aren't clumpy looking. It's great mascara and the price is even better!
Daisy M.
Daisy M.
North Hills , CA
I wasn't too happy with the pay off I got from this mascara it wasn't too bad but for me it didn't give me much length
nyasia P.
nyasia P.
Not a bad mascara. Nothing amazing but I'm not a big fan of how the wand bends around.
Elizabeth W.
Elizabeth W.
Cleveland, TX
Got it after seeing it on a youtube video. I've tried the regular and waterproof, and i LOVE it. Waterproof if my favorite since I know it's staying on my lashes until I take it off. Brush takes some getting used to, and it is best to wipe it off before the first use. Darkens my lashes and makes them look voluminous, that's for sure. Just bought my third tube of it the other day!
Paola L.
Paola L.
Belmar, NJ
Love this mascara! One of my favorite drugstore brand mascaras!! Really works miracles on your lashes! And doesn't run when you cry
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
I bought this product yesterday && I absolutely just love love it I'm wearing it to church this morning && just it's amazing! 😌 it my eye lashes look full && longer.💙
oxana s.
oxana s.
Wesley Chapel, FL
I just started to use this mascara!! I love the brush. Perfect for quick touch make up, creates nice thick lashes, with two-three coats... the down side is that after few hours I noticed black under my eyes. Maybe it's the humidity in Florida! ! Otherwise, I love it
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
I'd love t his mascara it makes my lashes so longer and more volume I always get complement on my lashes..
Alondra S.
Alondra S.
1at mascara that I had to buy because of the packaging, 1st mascara that I really loved using. It doesn't make a mess at all
Logan T.
Logan T.
Aiken, SC
Is this hard to get off? I have the Maybelline Lash Sensational in waterproof and it's the biggest pain to get off.
Diany G.
Diany G.
Reseda , CA
Does this product really work? I know they use false lashes on the ladies on the commercials but I was wondering if this product is worth buying?
Jaimie G.
Jaimie G.
Springfield, MA
I wanna try this mascara in this year of 2016 , just wanna make sure it's not like other and it has a extending look to it and curls nicely. ?
alex h.
alex h.
So I'm crazy about manga and japanese anime so when I heard about this I didn't have the money at the time and no one I knew had any I have a few questions one how well does this work? and two what is the diffarence between this one and the rock manga Mascara?
Maritza G.
Maritza G.
Omaha, NE
I have sparse thin short lashes... do you think its a good mascara for my type of lashes?