BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Oversized Volume. 360° Flexor Brush. Wide-eyed Manga Look.

L’Oréal Paris introduces new Voluminous Miss Manga mascara featuring the 360 flexor brush to build bold volume with high intensity from top to bottom. For the first time, L’Oréal Paris creates a flexible brush with a unique conical shape to catch those hard to reach lashes with an incredibly even application. The Mega Impact Formula instantly builds oversized volume for 15X lash volume in a flash. Top lashes are amplified and bottom lashes maximized for the ultimate wide-eyed Manga Look.

• Isododecane

• So I'm crazy about manga and japanese anime so when I heard about...3 Answers
  • I wanna try this mascara in this year of 2016 , just wanna make s...3 Answers
carol f.
San Antonio, TX
Really works my daughter is addicted to manga and wants to walk her eyelashes like dolls of sleeves and so are left super-thick and smooth long really like
Liz M.
Jacksonville, FL
The wand is very bendy so not too great if you have shaky hands. And it clumps very easily. Not the worst mascara I've ever used but definitely not great.
Kate N.
I'm not a fan of the brush! It was pretty flimsy. It gave me a bit of volume but not what I have expected. I do not plan on purchasing this product again.
Faith D.
Alma
I really enjoy this mascara. The brush is really nice. It goes on easy and I personally didn’t have it running or anything. It’s definitely waterproofs.
Samantha K.
Knox, IN
I really like this product. I have repurchased it several times. It gives great volume and I love the brush. Definitely great if you have a small budget.
Lauren W.
Duncanville, AL
I'm not too picky when it comes to mascara, as long as my lashes look full and aren't clumpy looking. It's great mascara and the price is even better!
Brenda M.
This mascara was great the first weeks of use but it started to get clumpy, and so did my lashes maybe it was just mine but I didn't use after that
Brittany D.
Richmond, KY
This mascara does add volume to your lashes but it also makes them super clumpy. I think the formulas good, but the brush is too stiff and too big.
Janell B.
Hartford City, IN
My favorite mascara! If I curl my eyelashes and use two coats of this, they look very long and pretty! You do get that Manga look and its adorable
Edith C.
Avenal , CA
Huge fan of this mascara! The reason I only gave it 3 stars instead of 5 is because I don't like the waterproof formula as much as the regular one.
Diany G.
Reseda, CA
Does this product really work? I know they use false lashes on the ladies on the commercials but I was wondering if this product is worth buying?
Logan T.
Aiken, SC
Is this hard to get off? I have the Maybelline Lash Sensational in waterproof and it's the biggest pain to get off.
alex h.
So I'm crazy about manga and japanese anime so when I heard about this I didn't have the money at the time and no one I knew had any I have a few questions one how well does this work? and two what is the diffarence between this one and the rock manga Mascara?
Jaimie G.
Springfield, MA
I wanna try this mascara in this year of 2016 , just wanna make sure it's not like other and it has a extending look to it and curls nicely. ?
Maritza G.
Omaha, NE
I have sparse thin short lashes... do you think its a good mascara for my type of lashes?