BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Oversized Volume. 360° Flexor Brush. Wide-eyed Manga Look.

L’Oréal Paris introduces new Voluminous Miss Manga mascara featuring the 360 flexor brush to build bold volume with high intensity from top to bottom. For the first time, L’Oréal Paris creates a flexible brush with a unique conical shape to catch those hard to reach lashes with an incredibly even application. The Mega Impact Formula instantly builds oversized volume for 15X lash volume in a flash. Top lashes are amplified and bottom lashes maximized for the ultimate wide-eyed Manga Look.

• Isododecane

• How long does it last? Is it smudge proof? 1 Answers
  • Is this hard to get off? I have the Maybelline Lash Sensa...4 Answers
  • So I'm crazy about manga and japanese anime so when I hea...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "This is my go to mascara. I love waterproof mascara because regular kind tends to get smudged. This formula is amazing giving volume and even though I have long lashes already it gives me an even longer look. I highly recommend this product." in 42 reviews
  • "LOVE THIS!! My absolute favorite mascara now! The waterproof lasts all day for me and it curls and makes my lashes look so much fuller, no need to wear false lashes with this mascara!!" in 36 reviews
  • "This is my favorite mascara of all time. I use this mascara with my CK mascara and they work wonders together. I don't have thick or long lashes and this product makes my eyes pop." in 11 reviews
  • "This is my favorite mascara and has been since it was introduced. I have straight lashes without an ounce of curl. I have always used waterproof mascara to have them keep the curl after using the eye lash curler, regular non-waterproof wont do for me. Not only that, but my eyelashes are very light. Although I have enough of them, you really can't see them at all. This mascara does give your lashes an awesome doll look. I keep buying and buying it because since it is waterproof, my lashes stay curled and I have a wide eyed look. Also, some waterproof mascaras are really harsh on the lashes, this one is not. I use vitamin oil to remove it and it comes of easily. It is possibly the best mascara I have ever used and I have been using mascara for half of my life. I am one of those people who wears eye make up constantly and don't leave the house without eye make up. I mentioned the lightness of my lashes, especially my bottom lashes. With this mascara, they become visible and beautiful. I am so happy when I put it on to see my beautiful lashes and eyes. I have gone to Cancun and spent days doing water activities and the mascara held without smearing at all. Salt water, river water, lake water, pool water, showers, you name it...doesn't smudge off and it's not expensive at all. I do worry about them discontinuing it as other products go and I wonder what I will do and will I ever find a mascara that is as good for me as this one. " in 9 reviews
  • "This mascara is amazing! It really makes your lashes look longer and thicker! It's inexpensive as well and can be found at many different places." in 7 reviews
Leslie G.
Gardner, KS
This was a decent mascara. It took a little getting used to using because the brush is so flexible. I love L'Oreal mascaras though. They have great staying power.
Tran H.
My favorite mascara hands down! I love the brush and it helps my lashes look longer and more voluminous. Packaging is also super cute, this is such a great drugstore mascara.
Kris m.
I had high hopes for this, and while it did a good job in terms of adding length and volume to my lashes, I hated the wand. Maybe it will take some getting used to, but I had similar results using the L'oreal Intenza Butterfly mascara.
Leigh M.
Bethlehem, PA
LOVE this mascara. It almost looks like I have false eyelashes on. Some may find it a bit too dramatic though and it can be a but clumpy, but I kinda dig that look.
Nicole D.
I bought this product yesterday && I absolutely just love love it I'm wearing it to church this morning && just it's amazing! 😌 it my eye lashes look full && longer.💙
Gladis S.
Love this mascara, it really makes my lashes look gorgeous. The mascara makes them so voluminous
Marian P.
EL Paso, TX
It's a good mascara. It volumizes my lashes great. It builds up nicely without clumping much if not at all. It doesn't smudge. It does tend to flake though.
Katherine N.
I'm not a fan of the brush! It was pretty flimsy. It gave me a bit of volume but not what I have expected. I do not plan on purchasing this product again.
carol f.
San Antonio, TX
Really works my daughter is addicted to manga and wants to walk her eyelashes like dolls of sleeves and so are left super-thick and smooth long really like
Liz M.
Jacksonville, FL
The wand is very bendy so not too great if you have shaky hands. And it clumps very easily. Not the worst mascara I've ever used but definitely not great.
Logan T.
Aiken, SC
Is this hard to get off? I have the Maybelline Lash Sensational in waterproof and it's the biggest pain to get off.
Jaimie G.
Springfield, MA
I wanna try this mascara in this year of 2016 , just wanna make sure it's not like other and it has a extending look to it and curls nicely. ?
Diany G.
Reseda, CA
Does this product really work? I know they use false lashes on the ladies on the commercials but I was wondering if this product is worth buying?
alex h.
So I'm crazy about manga and japanese anime so when I heard about this I didn't have the money at the time and no one I knew had any I have a few questions one how well does this work? and two what is the diffarence between this one and the rock manga Mascara?
Maritza G.
Omaha , NE
I have sparse thin short lashes... do you think its a good mascara for my type of lashes?