BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Oversized Volume. 360° Flexor Brush. Wide-eyed Manga Look.

L’Oréal Paris introduces new Voluminous Miss Manga mascara featuring the 360 flexor brush to build bold volume with high intensity from top to bottom. For the first time, L’Oréal Paris creates a flexible brush with a unique conical shape to catch those hard to reach lashes with an incredibly even application. The Mega Impact Formula instantly builds oversized volume for 15X lash volume in a flash. Top lashes are amplified and bottom lashes maximized for the ultimate wide-eyed Manga Look.

• Isododecane

• So I'm crazy about manga and japanese anime so when I heard about...3 Answers
  • I wanna try this mascara in this year of 2016 , just wanna make s...3 Answers
Natalia R.
Natalia R.
This was...okay. Could be better with a different brush. It didn't really give be AMAZING volume or anything, it was just decent.
Aida M.
Aida M.
Bellport, NY
Ooo how I love this is like my favorite mascara now. I like that it curls my lashes with out using a primer first.
Chels L.
Chels L.
My favorite drug store brand mascara! It makes your eyelashes look fantastic. I find I use it more than my more expensive mascaras. It's a little tough to take off, make sure you use makeup remover!!!
Hannah T.
Hannah T.
Chatsworth, CA
This is my go to mascara. I love waterproof mascara because regular kind tends to get smudged. This formula is amazing giving volume and even though I have long lashes already it gives me an even longer look. I highly recommend this product.
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Cincinnati, OH
Wasn't terrible, it gave me a nice effect on my eyes but it is very dry and flakes during the day. I prefer the regular one
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Temple City, CA
I love this. I absolutely love this mascara. When first applied, it was very light and watery. I hated it. After a few uses though, it became creamier and my eyelashes looked amazing. I do have medium length lashes but this extended the look of them. I bought two more the other day because Ulta had a buy one get one half off for Loreal products. I loved it so much that I had to get 2. I hope they never discontinue these.
Summer  W.
Summer W.
Victorville, CA
This made my eyelashes long and nice. Butttttt it dried out way to fast. Extremely fast. I closed it correctly I bought another one to see if it was my fault but in fact happened again.
Kelsie F.
Kelsie F.
Hudson, NH
Bought this last summer when it came out, & it was alright. It usually doesn't take much to make my lashes huge & long, so this didn't do anything different than that. I was hoping they'd be even bigger, but overall, it's a good mascara. It did dry out fast, however.
Raychell B.
Raychell B.
This is my favorite mascara at the moment! Its very affordable and extremely waterproof. The wand is amazing and it helps to make my short lashes very long. The formula is perfect for my eyelashes.
Corrina C.
Corrina C.
Fresno, CA
I am more new to buying make up and I have tried a few other brands, and I have to say this is my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE MASCARA! So far lol. I love how it doesn't clump up, and how easy it is to apply, bold and full lashes are two brush strokes away! Not to mention it is very affordable! It will dry out quick if you pump your brush in and out too often, so always remember to clean your mascara brush and not to dip it so much when your using it ^^
Logan T.
Logan T.
Aiken, SC
Is this hard to get off? I have the Maybelline Lash Sensational in waterproof and it's the biggest pain to get off.
Diany G.
Diany G.
Reseda , CA
Does this product really work? I know they use false lashes on the ladies on the commercials but I was wondering if this product is worth buying?
Jaimie G.
Jaimie G.
Springfield, MA
I wanna try this mascara in this year of 2016 , just wanna make sure it's not like other and it has a extending look to it and curls nicely. ?
alex h.
alex h.
So I'm crazy about manga and japanese anime so when I heard about this I didn't have the money at the time and no one I knew had any I have a few questions one how well does this work? and two what is the diffarence between this one and the rock manga Mascara?
Maritza G.
Maritza G.
Omaha, NE
I have sparse thin short lashes... do you think its a good mascara for my type of lashes?