BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Oversized Volume. 360° Flexor Brush. Wide-eyed Manga Look.

L’Oréal Paris introduces new Voluminous Miss Manga mascara featuring the 360 flexor brush to build bold volume with high intensity from top to bottom. For the first time, L’Oréal Paris creates a flexible brush with a unique conical shape to catch those hard to reach lashes with an incredibly even application. The Mega Impact Formula instantly builds oversized volume for 15X lash volume in a flash. Top lashes are amplified and bottom lashes maximized for the ultimate wide-eyed Manga Look.

• Isododecane

• So I'm crazy about manga and japanese anime so when I heard about...3 Answers
  • I wanna try this mascara in this year of 2016 , just wanna make s...3 Answers
Corrina C.
Fresno, CA
I am more new to buying make up and I have tried a few other brands, and I have to say this is my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE MASCARA! So far lol. I love how it doesn't clump up, and how easy it is to apply, bold and full lashes are two brush strokes away! Not to mention it is very affordable! It will dry out quick if you pump your brush in and out too often, so always remember to clean your mascara brush and not to dip it so much when your using it ^^
Nicole D.
I bought this product yesterday && I absolutely just love love it I'm wearing it to church this morning && just it's amazing! 😌 it my eye lashes look full && longer.💙
Paola L.
Belmar, NJ
Love this mascara! One of my favorite drugstore brand mascaras!! Really works miracles on your lashes! And doesn't run when you cry
Elizabeth W.
Cleveland, TX
Got it after seeing it on a youtube video. I've tried the regular and waterproof, and i LOVE it. Waterproof if my favorite since I know it's staying on my lashes until I take it off. Brush takes some getting used to, and it is best to wipe it off before the first use. Darkens my lashes and makes them look voluminous, that's for sure. Just bought my third tube of it the other day!
nyasia P.
Not a bad mascara. Nothing amazing but I'm not a big fan of how the wand bends around.
Daisy M.
North Hills , CA
I wasn't too happy with the pay off I got from this mascara it wasn't too bad but for me it didn't give me much length
Lauren W.
Duncanville, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm not too picky when it comes to mascara, as long as my lashes look full and aren't clumpy looking. It's great mascara and the price is even better!
katherine z.
This masacara really is waterproof but its not my favorite because it does clump up
Kaila E.
The formula to this mascara is really great, however the wand is terrible! It didn't grab my lashes or coat them at all. Finally, I changed the wand for an ELF spooly brush. It worked very well after that.
Tran H.
My favorite mascara hands down! I love the brush and it helps my lashes look longer and more voluminous. Packaging is also super cute, this is such a great drugstore mascara.
Logan T.
Aiken, SC
Is this hard to get off? I have the Maybelline Lash Sensational in waterproof and it's the biggest pain to get off.
Diany G.
Reseda , CA
Does this product really work? I know they use false lashes on the ladies on the commercials but I was wondering if this product is worth buying?
Jaimie G.
Springfield, MA
I wanna try this mascara in this year of 2016 , just wanna make sure it's not like other and it has a extending look to it and curls nicely. ?
alex h.
So I'm crazy about manga and japanese anime so when I heard about this I didn't have the money at the time and no one I knew had any I have a few questions one how well does this work? and two what is the diffarence between this one and the rock manga Mascara?
Maritza G.
Omaha, NE
I have sparse thin short lashes... do you think its a good mascara for my type of lashes?