BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Oversized Volume. 360° Flexor Brush. Wide-eyed Manga Look.

L’Oréal Paris introduces new Voluminous Miss Manga mascara featuring the 360 flexor brush to build bold volume with high intensity from top to bottom. For the first time, L’Oréal Paris creates a flexible brush with a unique conical shape to catch those hard to reach lashes with an incredibly even application. The Mega Impact Formula instantly builds oversized volume for 15X lash volume in a flash. Top lashes are amplified and bottom lashes maximized for the ultimate wide-eyed Manga Look.

• Isododecane

• I wanna try this mascara in this year of 2016 , just wanna make s...3 Answers
Natalia C.
Natalia C.
Hampton, VA
Love it! plus when I take a shower it doesn't fall off. I use this product all the time because it's my fave and makes my eyelashes bigger. The price is awesome and a good deal for it's quality. Very long lasting and I will keep purchasing this mascara!
Natalie A.
Natalie A.
I was super surprised by this mascara. I bought it on a whim because I needed mascara while I was out of town and the packaging was super cute! I used the mascara everyday until I ran out and I am still trying to get every last ounce out. My lashes looked thicker and more pronounced. The tube is cute too!
Dorothy L.
Dorothy L.
el monte, ca
GREAT MASCARA! It holds my curl and lengths my lashes so well, especially with my asian lashes! This is my #1 drugstore mascara for sure!
Savanna M.
Savanna M.
Chesapeake, VA
I was really dissappointed in this product. The brush is weird and it causes the mascara to clump together. For $8 they could've made a decent brush. I'm not impressed and wouldn't buy this again. Two thumbs down!
Kate N.
Kate N.
I'm not a fan of the brush! It was pretty flimsy. It gave me a bit of volume but not what I have expected. I do not plan on purchasing this product again.
Jade R.
Jade R.
Columbus, Oh
This mascara just isn't for me, I find the wand to be very weird. It is flexible so it doesn't seem to give much lift to my lashes. I feel as if my lashes look rather short and stubby, and it seems to take awhile to dry and I am rather impatient.
Allison M.
Allison M.
I've been experimenting with different mascaras while on a budge and this mascara is hands down my favorite! You can layer it enough so your lashes have a nice thick length and it stays on without smudging. Definitely my new favorite mascara
Erika C.
Erika C.
Whitewater, WI
LOVE THIS!! My absolute favorite mascara now! The waterproof lasts all day for me and it curls and makes my lashes look so much fuller, no need to wear false lashes with this mascara!!
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
This is my favorite mascara of all time. I use this mascara with my CK mascara and they work wonders together. I don't have thick or long lashes and this product makes my eyes pop.
Evanie V.
Evanie V.
South Gate, CA
This mascara really didn't do anything for my lashes. And it dries to fast plus it flakes because of the dryness. I do not recommend.
Logan T.
Logan T.
Aiken, SC
Is this hard to get off? I have the Maybelline Lash Sensational in waterproof and it's the biggest pain to get off.
Diany G.
Diany G.
Reseda , CA
Does this product really work? I know they use false lashes on the ladies on the commercials but I was wondering if this product is worth buying?
Jaimie G.
Jaimie G.
Springfield, MA
I wanna try this mascara in this year of 2016 , just wanna make sure it's not like other and it has a extending look to it and curls nicely. ?
alex h.
alex h.
So I'm crazy about manga and japanese anime so when I heard about this I didn't have the money at the time and no one I knew had any I have a few questions one how well does this work? and two what is the diffarence between this one and the rock manga Mascara?
Maritza G.
Maritza G.
Omaha, NE
I have sparse thin short lashes... do you think its a good mascara for my type of lashes?