BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Oversized Volume. 360° Flexor Brush. Wide-eyed Manga Look.

L’Oréal Paris introduces new Voluminous Miss Manga mascara featuring the 360 flexor brush to build bold volume with high intensity from top to bottom. For the first time, L’Oréal Paris creates a flexible brush with a unique conical shape to catch those hard to reach lashes with an incredibly even application. The Mega Impact Formula instantly builds oversized volume for 15X lash volume in a flash. Top lashes are amplified and bottom lashes maximized for the ultimate wide-eyed Manga Look.

• Isododecane

• Is this hard to get off? I have the Maybelline Lash Sensational i...4 Answers
  • So I'm crazy about manga and japanese anime so when I heard about...3 Answers
  • I wanna try this mascara in this year of 2016 , just wanna make s...3 Answers
Cynthia B.
This manga mascara waterproof is such a good mascara especially for me since I have really natural long eyelashes it makes it nice and big and curled up and it's really awesome
Brittney F.
This mascara is pretty similar to the Miss Manga Rock Mascara, but I would not recommend this one. The brush is very flimsy which makes it difficult to apply. I would not be repurchasing this, but I will probably go back to the Miss Manga Rock Mascara because it's brush is way better.
Kamii M.
Falfurrias, TX
Currently trying out this product, had high hopes for a more spread out volume look but this didn't give me that. I will say it does spread out the lashes and not clump which is a plus it just didn't add the length & volume I was looking for.
Mallory T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My only complaint about this mascara is that I found that the tube dries out very quickly and the formula can turn flakey. Other than that I really like this mascara. The brush worked well with my lashes and the formula didn't clump at all. It took a little while to get used to the bendiness, but I didn't mind once I got used to it. I have trouble finding mascara that works with my bottom lashes, but I wore this and it didn't smudge at all.
Clarisa F.
Dallas, TX
I like it because its difinitly waterproof so good for going swimming. Though I will say that it's hard to take off unless you have a good makeup remover. I love the formula, but I feel like it would be better with a different applicator.
Ana M.
I really like this mascara for my lower lashes. It makes them long and think but not to the point where they look messy.
Gabriella M.
Los Angeles , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite mascara so far! I think it really does give you a Doll effect on the lashes and that's what I love about this mascara! I curl my lashes then apply two coats and that's it.Pretty good.
Elizabeth G.
I'd love t his mascara it makes my lashes so longer and more volume I always get complement on my lashes..
Kris m.
I had high hopes for this, and while it did a good job in terms of adding length and volume to my lashes, I hated the wand. Maybe it will take some getting used to, but I had similar results using the L'oreal Intenza Butterfly mascara.
Hannah M.
The formula is good, but the wand is terrible. The tapered "tree" shape just doesn't really work for me. And having the flexible head works against it instead of for it. It's hard to really get your lashes in between the bristles to coat them because of the bendy head. I usually have 3-4 mascaras open at one time, and this is a last resort, I'm desperate mascara for me if I don't have any of my favorites lying around.
Logan T.
Aiken, SC
Is this hard to get off? I have the Maybelline Lash Sensational in waterproof and it's the biggest pain to get off.
Diany G.
Reseda , CA
Does this product really work? I know they use false lashes on the ladies on the commercials but I was wondering if this product is worth buying?
Jaimie G.
Springfield, MA
I wanna try this mascara in this year of 2016 , just wanna make sure it's not like other and it has a extending look to it and curls nicely. ?
alex h.
So I'm crazy about manga and japanese anime so when I heard about this I didn't have the money at the time and no one I knew had any I have a few questions one how well does this work? and two what is the diffarence between this one and the rock manga Mascara?
Maritza G.
Omaha, NE
I have sparse thin short lashes... do you think its a good mascara for my type of lashes?